Profile for amber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amber RSS Feed

May&Maya Women's Long Sleeve Pure Mesh Blouse (M)
May&Maya Women's Long Sleeve Pure Mesh Blouse (M)
Offered by May&Maya Fashion
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so it's fine., December 14, 2014
A teeny bit short in the arms, but I'm 5'9" with LONG arms. so it's fine.

DC Comics Booty Shorts Juniors Girls (Large, Batman)
DC Comics Booty Shorts Juniors Girls (Large, Batman)
Offered by Haunted Flower
Price: $17.99
8 used & new from $17.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but cute., January 20, 2014
Love these!!!

Until I put them in the dryer and they shrunk and lost form. Now I look ridiculously chubby when I wear them, and I'm not overweight. So, they are great, but they don't hold up well at all. They fit a bit small, maybe try buying one size larger than you need. I'm 5'9" 130lbs and I got a medium and it fit like underwear, almost. Again, just cheap.

PattyBoutik Sexy Keyhole Long Sleeve Blouse Top (Grey M)
PattyBoutik Sexy Keyhole Long Sleeve Blouse Top (Grey M)
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $32.98

4.0 out of 5 stars I get so many compliments on this!, January 20, 2014
I always look for sci-fi-esque clothing. Something that is unique but isn't a totaly costume. This weird little brand, Patty is great for that. They tend to favor tiny waist lines, so if you have a belly, get the next size up for wiggle room. The length on the arms is long and great for a tall girl like myself (5'9"). I wish they had more color options in this style, I'd buy em. It's black on the back, so the grey awkwardly ends half-way around your tummy. I kinda with the grey was front and back, and just the yolk (top back) was black, continuing on to the front.

Grat neck line, the "key hole" isn't too cleavage-y, which was my initial worry. Great neckline. More of these badass type shirts!

Report Women's Juliee Bootie,Black,8.5 M US
Report Women's Juliee Bootie,Black,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars SO COMFORTABLE., January 20, 2014
I'm 5'9, with big feet. Anything that makes me look smaller is fantastic. I find that Report shoes tend to somehow make my feel look much smaller. I think it has something to to with the slightly rounded heels that slope - that they tend to use.
These fit 8.5 perfectly. If you are truly a size 9, you should get a 9, because with socks, they fit a *bit* snug.

They kind of feel like rubber rain boots when you first put them on. They go great with skinny jeans, but even BETTER with dark jeggings/leggings. The reason for this is the length is a little weird/short. Since the boot is a slide on, the boot opening is rather wide for a ankle boot. So, slim cut jeans tend to pop out of them.

I recommend using extra long skinny jeans that you know you can TUCK IN THERE, or leggings that stay PUT. That's the only real *down side*. But I love them and they dress up my jeggings wonderfully!

AudioVox SHB301BL Shutterball Bluetooth Selfie Camera with Remote (Blue)
AudioVox SHB301BL Shutterball Bluetooth Selfie Camera with Remote (Blue)
Offered by ONEISALL
Price: $9.99
43 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, wish I could use it directly in photos, December 10, 2013
I wish you didn't have to use the shutterball app to use it, but it works great. Kinda looks like a sex toy to people just passing by. people have asked me twice if it's a toy. haha. weird.

Verbatim TUFF 'N' TINY 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Black 97168
Verbatim TUFF 'N' TINY 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Black 97168

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good! Very small!, October 29, 2012
I carry this little bugger around with me on my car keychain and it works great! I should've opted for the 32 GB one, as much as I edit videos and carry large files, but it's a good one.

Minus one star for the packaging being hard for me to open. Also, if you have to return it, the packaging will be in SHREDS by the time you get it out, so I imagine returning it to a store would be difficult. Fortunately, newegg and amazon have decent return polocies.

It seems that a LOT of these tuff n tiny ones just DON'T WORK. So if you get a 'dead one' (My friend ordered the same one as me, and hers doen't even show up on any computer - brand new and completely DEAD) just exchange it for another one, cuz these things are AWESOME. (when they work). A lot of reviews reflect they also got "duds". Just be aware of that, and keep your receipt. Mine worked great, and I'm NOT easy on it. I leave it pushed up against my keys in my purse and in a hot car, and it's still working great.

Try it. But keep your receipt! :)

Zip Stylus Capacitive 2-in-1 Stylus Ink Pen Combo for Apple iPad, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry Playbook & Smartphones
Offered by Britta Products
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars How the little pen works!, January 27, 2012
Length:: 1:36 Mins

Hey!

So I made a little video about the pen I got from amazon. It's a bit heavier than a regular pen (like you would expect a metal pen to be) and I wanted to show how it worked. It's a nice sturdy little thing. Hope this video helps ya.