Profile for kak97 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kak97 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Tech Candy Jet Set Collection iPhone 4 Case Set BORDEAUX Fits AT&T and Verizon
Tech Candy Jet Set Collection iPhone 4 Case Set BORDEAUX Fits AT&T and Verizon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and super cute!, November 7, 2013
So great, cute, and functional. Purchased as a gift for my sister and she just loved it. Still using it months later and no problems at all...just super cute!

Sterling Silver High Polish Concave Heart Ring (size 07)
Sterling Silver High Polish Concave Heart Ring (size 07)
Offered by 100SILVER
Price: $9.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed..., November 7, 2013
Quality is to be desired. Feels like plastic, in fact it might just be plastic. For the price I shouldn't expect much more. ring size was way too small. I'm always a 7 but it was so small I couldn't get it even partly on my finger. Gave it to my daughters friend with tiny fingers. Amazon always great on shipping as usual but this product....you can find way better!

MyBat SAMD710HPCTUFFIM031NP Rugged Hybrid TUFF Case for Samsung Galaxy S2/Epic 4G Touch/D710 - Retail Packaging - Black Vintage Heart Dots

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and cute phone cover!, September 3, 2013
Love it! Very functional and so many compliments! Phone is very well protected with this cover and not too bulky for my slim galaxy.

Snoozer Cabana Pet Crate Cover, Small, Sicilly Bone/Peat
Snoozer Cabana Pet Crate Cover, Small, Sicilly Bone/Peat
Price: $41.59
17 used & new from $41.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product!!, September 3, 2013
Perfect fit to my crates. They look great with my other decor in my home and keeps the crate cozy for my little Chihuahua's. Shipping was great too, thanks Amazon!

Rainbow Sandals Women's Premier Leather Narrow Strap Single Layer, Black, Large (7.5-8.5)
Offered by IslandSurf
Price: $48.95
7 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Flip Flops, July 9, 2012
Great product and great seller. I have been wearing rainbows for years as well as my kids so I'm definately a fan of this brand. The seller shipped right away and the price was great too.

Tungsten Carbide Men's Ladies Unisex Ring Wedding Band 2MM Flat Dome & Polished Shiny Comfort Fit (Available in Sizes 5 to 15) SIZE 12.5
Offered by DazzlingRock

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the Price, March 10, 2012
Received the ring and it is nice quality especially for the price. My only complaint is that it is much darker from picture, like a gunmetal, not as white gold or silver as the pic. Perhaps it is my monitor. Just be aware of the color being darker in appearance than that of white gold or silver.

MG Collection Lucca Glamour Padlock Shopper Zipper Hobo, Black, One Size
MG Collection Lucca Glamour Padlock Shopper Zipper Hobo, Black, One Size
Offered by MyGift
Price: $35.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Handbag!!, October 5, 2011
Received the bag today and I'm very happy with my purchase. Nice size, not too large and definately not too small. Will see how it holds up over time but for the price you just cant beat it!! Still cant believe how fast the shipping was! Thank You!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 1:20 PM PDT

Geneva Platinum Women's CZ Accented Link Watch
Geneva Platinum Women's CZ Accented Link Watch
Offered by mudzon
Price: $8.18
11 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun watch @ a great price!, June 7, 2011
I'm really impressed with the quality of the Geneva watches I've purchased. I have pricier watches and then watches I don't have to worry about like this one based on the price. I have received so many compliments probably even more than my pricier watches! Fun watch to wear. Very pretty in person.

Betsey Johnson By Betsey Johnson - Set-eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz & Bod, 6.7 oz
Betsey Johnson By Betsey Johnson - Set-eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz & Bod, 6.7 oz
Offered by Wingspan2
Price: $29.50
5 used & new from $29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Betsey Johnson perfume is the Best!!, June 7, 2011
Receive tons of compliments on this perfume! I've been wearing it for a few years now I just love it! Can't beat Amazon pricing. Item arrived promptly and packaged well. This is a fabulous perfume!

Rose Gold Plated Silver Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia J-Hoop Post Earrings
Rose Gold Plated Silver Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia J-Hoop Post Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!!, June 7, 2011
These are amazing quality earrings! They have a huggie appearance and are the perfect size! You wouldn't know these are not real rose gold or diamonds by looking at them! Awesome quality for the price!

Page: 1 | 2