Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Profile for Kim Fanning > Reviews

Browse

Kim Fanning's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kim Fanning "Bookgirl" RSS Feed (Columbia, SC)

Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes
Real people reveal their biggest weight loss mistakes
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Get an editor over here, STAT, June 27, 2015
The names of the people interviewed were made up. Two Devins in a row? A 29 year old named Howard? Repetitive nonsensical stories. Although the woman who claims her biggest weigh loss obstacle is having a broken dish washer? Made this book worth every penny (it was free).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2015 12:38 AM PDT

Generic Bluecell Tactical Head Wear/Boonie Hat Cap For Wargame,Sports,Fishing & Other Outdoor Activties (Woodland Camouflage BDU)
Offered by nuoxinte
Price: $3.89
6 used & new from $2.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Looking at the positive, August 9, 2014
I'm going to take most of the blame on this one. Ordered it for a birthday gift for the husband. It shipped from China so took weeks longer than I'd hoped for & arrived well after his birthday. Also since his head is quite large - due to the big brain he assures me - the size medium hat didn't come close to fitting. On the upside, I inadvertently got a new cool hat to wear out on the boat. So, yay?

Bedbugs
Bedbugs
by Ben H. Winters
Price: $11.48
145 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid thriller, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Bedbugs (Paperback)
I don't understand multiple reviews that contain plot descriptions; doesn't Amazon already have that covered? Either way, I enjoyed the HELL (bad pun intended) out of this book. I'm an old Stephen King fan from way back, and even more so than Rosemary's Baby or other 70's horror books, this reminded me of classic SK. While there are a few unresolved issues, I didn't feel the ending was harsh, rushed or too ambiguous - I hate having to guess but I also don't need to be force-fed. I picked this up at a used book sale for two bucks, but wouldn't have minded paying full price. And yes, I'm still itching a little. I should say too that product placement doesn't bother me either, but I'm also a fan of Bret Easton Ellis, so maybe I'm immune. The iPhone plays a prominent roll, but that just solidifies the atmosphere, time and place. Highly enjoyable.

Let's Bring Back...
Let's Bring Back...
by Lesley M. M. Blume
Price: $17.02
139 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift book, December 3, 2010
This review is from: Let's Bring Back... (Hardcover)
I happened to buy this for myself, but this would make a great gift to an older person, or anyone like myself who's obsessed with the past in relation to pop culture and way of life.

If I Am Missing or Dead: A Sister's Story of Love, Murder, and Liberation
If I Am Missing or Dead: A Sister's Story of Love, Murder, and Liberation
by Janine Latus
78 used & new from $0.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Should be a must-read for all young women, December 7, 2007
Unfortunately almost all of us, whether directly or indirectly, have been affected by some form of abuse. This book should serve as a warning to young women just starting to date, what to look out for in the form of warning flags. My first reaction after finishing this book was to mail it to my best friend who is always in relationships like this. Very well written - it will haunt you for days.