Profile for C. Hajjar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Hajjar RSS Feed (Manchester NH)

Page: 1 | 2
Hunter Fan Company 53175 Banyan 52-Inch Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan with Five Dark Walnut/Medium Walnut Blades and a Light Kit
Price: $120.99
18 used & new from $117.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fan for the price., December 14, 2014
Looks great, well made, and quiet. Install was easy and straightforward.

Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
Offered by Galactic Deals, LLC
Price: $675.00
5 used & new from $675.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Assembly and initial impressions, December 14, 2014
I have had this for about a week, and couldn't be happier. I am a bigger guy (275lbs) and this feels very stable. Made with nice tubular steel, and finish it feels very well made. Assembly was straightforward and took about 1.5 hours by myself. It is heavy (240lbs) but can be transported in pieces pretty easily with one person. Once assembled it can be easily rolled around to where you want or need it. It is totally silent, and comes well greased, i'm sure simple maintenance will keep it that way.

Style Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel - Shine 9 / Hold 10, 16.9-Ounce Pump Bottle
Style Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel - Shine 9 / Hold 10, 16.9-Ounce Pump Bottle
Offered by Top Shelf Barber Supplies
Price: $19.88
13 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hold, doesn't flake, August 19, 2014
The woman at the salon that cuts my hair introduced this product to me in the smaller tube which i quickly went through in about a month. This is the best gel I've ever used, it gives quite a bit of hold, not too shiny or wet looking, and doesnt flake or dry out. This is a great price per ounce and the pump works well.

Nixon Cannon All Gunmetal Mens Watch A160632
Nixon Cannon All Gunmetal Mens Watch A160632
Offered by Surfboards Etc
Price: $149.99
5 used & new from $148.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great semi-dress watch, May 28, 2014
I am a Nixon fan. I have 3 different colors of rubber players, but this is my first metal Nixon watch. When I saw it I instantly fell in love with the design, and when it showed up I wasn't disappointed. The color and finish is great, and has received many compliments. The only thing that you can't tell from this picture is that the watch is quite heavy, and the bezel is pretty deep. These are not problems for me, but it might be a little jarring for someone when they open the box.

SoundMAGIC E10M In-Ear Headset for iPhone, iPad, iPod (Black/Gunmetal)
SoundMAGIC E10M In-Ear Headset for iPhone, iPad, iPod (Black/Gunmetal)
3 used & new from $19.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, May 28, 2014
I bought these to use at work, I am a web developer and true to the stereotype we all sit around with headphones in writing code. I have gone through different styles and brands, and finally found a review of these as I wanted some in-ear headphones with iPhone controls. They look nice, they feel really solid since the housing is metal and the controls work well. As an added bonus, the controls also work on my macbook allowing me to control the volume, play/pause, etc like it is on the phone. It comes with a whole variety of ear pieces, so finding the one that fits shouldn't be a problem.

Monoprice IPS-ZERO-G Slim Monitor WQHD 2560x1440 Dual Link DVI, VGA (110509)
Monoprice IPS-ZERO-G Slim Monitor WQHD 2560x1440 Dual Link DVI, VGA (110509)
Price: $429.67
9 used & new from $376.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Thunderbolt clone for your pc (or mac), April 15, 2014
When I initially read about these monoprice monitors, it seemed like a dream come true. I have many apple products, but also have a PC for gaming and some video editing. I purchased one of these and then promptly purchased another. It is gorgeous, high res, and quality built. It may not have the aesthetic appeal of the apple counterpart, but it performs like you would expect.

Monin Lemon Syrup 750ml (25.4oz)
Monin Lemon Syrup 750ml (25.4oz)
Offered by Charlie Bean Company
Price: $15.80
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable bar quality, for your home service., December 9, 2013
After a bunch of years in the bar business, and now entertaining more at home I knew I needed to expand my ingredient selection. One of my favorite drinks has always been Hendricks Gin, lemon syrup, and a splash of vermouth. This stuff is bar quality, and affordable, and delicious. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Monin Mango Fruit Puree, 1 Liter bottle
Monin Mango Fruit Puree, 1 Liter bottle
Offered by Fresh Brew Innovations
Price: $17.29
2 used & new from $17.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Monin fruit purees and syrups., December 1, 2013
We now have 4 flavors of this, and their lemon syrup, and they are all great. We use them to spice up margaritas, martinis, and have even used them in things such as pancakes. Friends all rave about it when they come over, as i was a bartender for a few years I am always looking for fun new things to make at home.

Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 4-Port Hub + 5V 2.1A Charge-Only Port, 12V 3A Power Adapter and 3.5-foot USB 3.0 Cable Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to expand your usb 3.0 ports., December 1, 2013
Great price, the charging port works just like you'd expect and I get great end to end USB 3.0 speeds for my portable HD and card readers.

NIXON Women's NXA300100 Stainless Steel Ladies Watch
NIXON Women's NXA300100 Stainless Steel Ladies Watch
3 used & new from $174.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Big on compliments, low on price., December 1, 2013
Bought this for the girlfriend, as I have a few nixon player watches, and one metal cannon watch. She always loved the rounded square shape of the mens player, and absolutely loves this, her friends do too.

Page: 1 | 2