Profile for Antje Ahlborn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Antje Ahlborn RSS Feed (Hamburg, Hamburg Germany)

The Wednesday Letters
The Wednesday Letters
by Jason F. Wright
Price: $11.70
557 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Instant family, December 20, 2009
This review is from: The Wednesday Letters (Paperback)
What I liked most about this book is the essence, at least, I got out of it: We are all not perfect, but forgiveness is a powerful thing! The couple who are the center of the story pass away and their three upgrown children discover letters, their father wrote to his wife every wednesday.
The couple had a B&B hotel in Woodstock, so many guests come to give their last honor and at one point one says this place with these two amazing people made instant family.
This brought me to another couple I met some years ago and they wrote three books so far on "Instantaneous Transformation" - Ariel & Shya Kane.How to Create a Magical Relationship: The 3 Simple Ideas that Will Instantaneously Transform Your Love Life Yes, instant friendship is possible and if you like to discover how to live your life truthful with true forgiveness and the magic of the moment, check them out!
And read this book, it's a wonderful love story, touching and you might find yourself in one of the many colored characters Jason Wright draws.

by Ariel and Shya Kane
Price: $13.35
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I always looked for something like this, June 11, 2009
This book has blown my mind.
The most powerful insight I got was: It takes two to fight but only
one to
end - and it's always you.
I didn't like that at first, always me to be the one? And what
about being
right? They show you a way out of this dilemma!
My relationships to men, to my parents, to myself, to my daughter
have come
to a level of satisfaction and peace and joy that is hard to put in
words!

Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie
Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie
by Jordan Sonnenblick
183 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You do not want stop reading, May 7, 2009
You know those books you don't want to take out of your hands and you search for words to describe what you liked about it...Well this is one of them. This book, written from the point of view of a thirteen year old boy, who sees himself confronted with the fact that his five year old brother has cancer. It's straightforward, with no exaggeration. A work, full of wisdom that shows how we much too often think about things we can't change instead of seeing what we can.

Another book that opens the door to seeing other possibilities one can choose in life isWorking on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Will Instantaneously Transform Your Life

Give yourself the gift of both these books!

Men, Money and Chocolate
Men, Money and Chocolate
by Menna van Praag
Price: $16.95
19 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars be bold, July 26, 2008
This story inspired me to go for my dreams again and with all doubts to be bold and still keep going. It doesn't have to be the same way like it happened to Maya, who knew from the beginning she wanted to be a writer, I have a profession I still love to do, but there are so much more of me, who wants to express and often I don't give it to me. This little book shows, you can have it all!

A Wish for Wings That Work: An Opus Christmas Story
A Wish for Wings That Work: An Opus Christmas Story
by Berkeley Breathed
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A wish comes true, April 26, 2008
This is the most lovely x-mas story I ever read! It's about not giving up on your wishes, be bold and don't have the attention on you.
If you like this story, look for a book of Ariel and Shya Kane, they have found a way of living, that is beyond all I could immagine - all it takes, like in this book, is courage.

Being Here: Modern Day Tales of Enlightenment
Being Here: Modern Day Tales of Enlightenment
by Ariel and Shya Kane
Price: $12.33
92 used & new from $0.70

5.0 out of 5 stars compassion, April 26, 2008
This book is fun!
My favorite story is "I Thought I was Over That"
Ariel and Shya are genius in a non-judmental seeing of how we are and don't
try to change, fix or make us better.
These stories give us compassion for ourselfs and I never, ever before
experienced Enlightment in such an easy, light way.

The Wedding
The Wedding
by Nicholas Sparks
Price: $13.20
700 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I believe in fairy tales, September 4, 2005
This review is from: The Wedding (Paperback)
I loved this book. If you think it's a fairytale - maybe, but why not one that can become true.

The author is inspiring, if you have not lost your passion for life or even then, I can immagine you would get it back.

How he describes the ways of the main character, who tries to rescue his marriage with a woman he stills loves and touches all areas that we have in our lives as job, friends, family members as kids and parents is amazingly joyful and seriously truthful at the same time!

Who likes passion in his life and still believes in it should also read "Instanteanous Transformation" from Ariel and Shya Kane

They helped me finding my passion for life back and until I met them I didn't even know I had lost it! I thought this is the way life is supposed to be.

Don't be afraid to make a fool of yourself and don't listen to what your mind tells you, your heart knows better!