Profile for Al > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Al RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Step2 Sweetheart Playhouse
Step2 Sweetheart Playhouse
Offered by Global Supplies (We currently can't ship to, HI, AK,APO,FPO, POB)
Price: $399.44
12 used & new from $345.25

5.0 out of 5 stars great playhouse., July 14, 2014
This review is from: Step2 Sweetheart Playhouse (Toy)
very well made, high quality. Ships in a really big box and assembles quickly. It's lasting well but I can see how if you leave it out in plain sunlight would get brittle and break and discolored. Overall the kids love it. We placed ours under the shade of a big tree and it's holding really well. (1 year outside so far)

Snappy's Snap Caps 12 Gauge High Brass 4 Pack Training Dummy Rounds 2-3/4" (Frosted Ice (Clear))

3.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely NOT worth the money they charge for them but they are very well made., July 14, 2014
The product itself is great quality. Well made and in the place of a primer there's an application of some sort of silicone or flexible plastic, it does have shot and wad but no powder but I have to say I don't think this is worth the money they charge for it. there's no way this (I don't care what quality you can put into this) is worth $4.5 each (there's 4 in the pack + shipping costs = $18) and I would have returned it if it wasn't because then they would have cost me more (to ship back). So I got suckered into it and I'll keep them.
I'll use them and they are well made and well built. Basically someone with a press to reload grabbed brand new high brass cases, skipped the primer and powder and made shells with wad and shot, then put a dab of caulk in the place of the primer and called it a snap cap.
They also look DANGEROUSLY real so they could be confused with loaded shells. I wish they had "inert" or "dummy" stamped all over them instead of me using a sharpie for that.
Absolutely not worth it in my opinion. I should have asked a friend that loads to make me one like that and it would have cost me pennies.

Plano Single Scoped or Double Non-Scoped Rifle Case
Plano Single Scoped or Double Non-Scoped Rifle Case
Offered by The Sportsman's Guide
Price: $49.99
17 used & new from $38.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size and great value, July 14, 2014
This case is well constructed and fits two rifles (non scoped I think) and you can't beat for the value for a product made in USA (not china). All those reviewers that gave the product a low star count because it was not "thicker" or sturdier you have to be fair with this. If you think you are getting something with the sturdiness of a pelican box for this money you're delusional.
The box is very well made, I would say it will work great to keep your items protected while on storage, on the way to the range or in the car going to a hunt. I don't expect this to be a box where luggage handlers at the airport can't "bust it" so I don't intend to fly with it or abuse it.

Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor, Ankle Strap, Exercise Chart, and Resistance Band Carrying Case
Price: $30.90
6 used & new from $28.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set., July 6, 2014
I like it but I have to say I wish they included a way to "loop" the band over something to be able to do pull-down or back exercises. I ended up using the "ankle" attachment to do that and works for me. Quality is great and would definitely see this lasting me a long time. I love the carabineer because you can use 2 or more at the same time with the handles once you get stronger.

Allen Company Remington Premier Shooting Vest (XL-2XL)
Allen Company Remington Premier Shooting Vest (XL-2XL)
Offered by Explore Products
Price: $50.99
6 used & new from $37.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite was what I expected., July 6, 2014
So I ended up returning this because I am going to order a different size and perhaps something where the reviews say the recoil pad actually is a pad.
First. The range of sizes (only two available) is too "broad" to cover all people. There's a M/L and there's a XL/2XL. I am 210 Lb 6'2" and did not want to risk ordering the M/L as other reviewers mentioned it ran small.. I guess they should have mentioned their bellies in their reviews So once I received is it's not even comfortable. It's HUGE!. I am returning it to exchange size but now that I'm returning I will perhaps look at other options.
Second reason not to give it more stars is the recoil pad. Or should I say the extra piece of fabric sewn in the vest to make the illusion of a recoil pad. The area does not have an opening to "add" an aftermarket pad so unless you or your wife is handy with a sawing machine AND you want to modify it I would say the recoil pad is merely decorative.

The vest is well made and with quality. Has lots of pockets and a large "zippered" pocket through the entire back of it to collect your spent shells. Overall I like it and if it had fit me better I would have probably kept it ( and had it modified )

Hoppe's Tornado Brush for 12 Gauge Shotguns
Hoppe's Tornado Brush for 12 Gauge Shotguns
Price: $3.69
27 used & new from $3.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't found the real purpose for this yet., July 1, 2014
got mixed feelings about this one. I tried it the other night to clean after a session and it did a decent job at removing debris and stuff left over in the barrel but 1.- you dip in the solvent and does not hold any (like the bronze brush does) and 2.- it is barely big enough to cover the inside diameter of the barrel... so there's not a lot of "scrubbing" going on. (or maybe that's a good thing)
I guess I haven't had any "hard to remove" stuff that needed this type of brush or that my bronze would not remove. I'll keep it and see what happens

Casio PAS-400B-5V- Sea Pathfinder
Casio PAS-400B-5V- Sea Pathfinder
Offered by Gosao
Price: $26.50
2 used & new from $26.50

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome., July 1, 2014
my old pathfinder watch is new again. This is the original strap. My old one got so worn and torn apart it looked bad. Now my watch looks brand new

Nike Men's Dura Feel VII Regular Black Golf Glove, Left Hand, X-Large
Nike Men's Dura Feel VII Regular Black Golf Glove, Left Hand, X-Large
Price: $15.94
9 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good but tight, July 1, 2014
Works great and well made. I would say it runs a bit small and tight for being XL. I'm 6'2" and have avg to large hands. This fits and I will keep it but it's definitely not roomy. If you like a loose fit or roomier fit you might want to pick a bigger size.

Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Swab for 12 Guage, Card
Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Swab for 12 Guage, Card
Price: $2.09
32 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a must for cleaning, July 1, 2014
This thing cleans and polishes amazingly after the brushes. Better than I thought. I will have to order more of them. Material does not "come off" the swab and it is very soft cotton. well made. I wrap a cleaning pad around it as well so I don't end up ruining it prematurely. I can definitely see other uses for it

Bulldog Cases Tactical Shotgun Case, Black, 48-Inch
Bulldog Cases Tactical Shotgun Case, Black, 48-Inch
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $17.94

3.0 out of 5 stars not big enough, July 1, 2014
I gave this product the "it's OK" rating because the description says it's 48" but did not fit a 48" long gun. Was 4" short so the inside space is 44" (or so) but overall it is well constructed and of good quality with good padding on the inside. I wish it had more pockets but for the price you can't beat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12