Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Entronaut > Reviews

Browse

Entronaut's Profile

Customer Reviews: 172

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Entronaut RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Omega-3 Albacore Tuna with Omega-3 Tuna Oil, 5 Ounce Can (Pack of 12)
Price: $31.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Bumble Bee Albacore tuna omega - 3, October 31, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I ordered two different cans of Bumble Bee tuna here is my review on both. First the albacore tuna with omega 3. This is a white tuna it has nice chunks as well with a mild flavor, in fact there wasn't much difference in the flavor between the two. This tuna was slighly a little drier as all white is usually drier then dark meat. This tuna has 11 ingredients besides tuna oil it has canola oil & sunflower oil it also contains (tacopherols)(Tocopherol is a naturally occurring chemical element found in a variety of foods. Here are some health risks Excessive levels of tocopherol or vitamin E substances have been linked to various risks of illness. Tocopherol tends to interact with blood thinners and may create adverse conditions in some patients who take these medications. Pregnant women are recommended to take lower levels of vitamin E. High levels of tocopherol elements have been linked to congenital heart defects in some types of birth. It also contains Hydroxylated lecithin which is chemically modified lecithin. Priced approx $3.08 per can.

If you are looking for the healthier alternative and better buy, I recommand the Bumble Bee prime fillet Tonno in olive oil with only 3 ingredients.

The Bumble Bee (Tonne in olive oil) has a nice mild tuna flavor, nice chunks. This tuna has 110 cal., 3.5g 45 from fat. this is from the monounsat fat which is the healthy fat. Also, it only has 3 ingredients light tuna olive oil and salt. if you buy the cheap cans of bumble bee tuna in the store this is nothing like that, it is worth paying the extra money for a good quality of tuna it comes out to about a $1.95 per can. This is a good buy and healthier with no added chemicals.

Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Tonno in Olive Oil, 5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Tonno in Olive Oil, 5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $24.96
4 used & new from $24.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Light tuna in Olive oil, October 31, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I ordererd two different Bumble Bee prime fillet cans of tuna this one and also the Albacore prime fellet with omega 3. Here is my opinion on the Bumble Bee (Tonne in olive oil) it has a nice mild tuna flavor, nice chunks. This tuna has 110 cal., 3.5g 45 from fat. this is from the monounsat fat which is the healthy fat. Also, it only has 3 ingredients light tuna olive oil and salt. if you buy the cheap cans of bumble bee tuna in the store this is nothing like that, it is worth paying the extra money for a good quality of tuna it comes out to about a $1.95 per can. This is a good buy and healthier

Now the albacore tuna with omega 3. This is a white tuna it has nice chunks as well with a mild flavor, in fact there wasn't much difference in the flavor. This tuna was slighly a little drier as all white meat is usually drier then dark meat. This tuna has 11 ingredents besides tuna oil it has canola oil & sunflower oil it also contains (tacopherols)(Tocopherol is a naturally occurring chemical element found in a variety of foods. Here are some health risks Excessive levels of tocopherol or vitamin E substances have been linked to various risks of illness. Tocopherol tends to interact with blood thinners and may create adverse conditions in some patients who take these medications. Pregnant women are recommended to take lower levels of vitamin E. High levels of tocopherol elements have been linked to congenital heart defects in some types of birth. It also contains Hydroxylated lecithin which is chemically modified lecithin. Priced aprox $3.08 per can If you are looking for the healthier alternative and best buy, I recommand the 12 pack of Bumble Bee prime fillet Tonno in olive oil with only 3 ingredients

Body & Soul: Reclaiming the Heidelberg Catechism
Body & Soul: Reclaiming the Heidelberg Catechism
by M. Craig Barnes
Price: $11.84
62 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Body and soul....Food for your soul., October 1, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Heidelberg Catechism is a summary of biblical doctrine that can be used as a teaching tool for both adults and children. It has nothing to do with Catholicism or the Roman catholic church teachings. It is biblical teachings, a great tool for thoses wanting to understand what God expects from them and how to live the christian faith. It gives you of understanding of who Jesus is, why we are called christian, the purpose for Him having to come and the reason He had to die and how His ascension into heaven benifits us. It is the beliefs of a true christian. It will help one to understand God better. There are a couple of areas that Barnes leans towards tradition (false doctrine)rather than Scripture. No place in the bible does it speak of baptizing infants infact, one has to hear the word; proclaim it, and believe and then and only then where they baptized. A good rule of thumb is not matter what you study to help you grow in your walk with God is always, always search the scriptures to find out if what your studying (besides the Bible) is true to the word of God. Here is part of Acts 17:10-11 of the Bereans who heard the word daily and searched the scriptures to find out if what they heard was true. This is a fantastic study guide with 129 Q & A in the back. Also when studing the bible read the whole paragraph or section to understand what the writer is saying. Some people will take only a verse of the bible and put their own meaning to it. I have a lot of other books that I study along with the bible to help me grow spiritually.

A New New Testament: A Bible for the 21st Century Combining Traditional and Newly Discovered Texts
by Hal Taussig
Price: $23.93
150 used & new from $2.15

2.0 out of 5 stars No New New Testament Needed, June 2, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are people today who would claim this to be an authentic saying of Jesus Christ and that the book it comes from, the Gospel of Thomas,and the others should be included in the Bible. As Christians, how do we know that Thomas and other gospels are not proper parts of the canon? How do we know that the 27 books we read are genuine, reliable, and really should be the only ones included? Is our canon missing books? First off the New New Testamant isn't anything "new" they are the Gnostic Gospels added to what is already exists in the New Testament. The New New Testament places the Gnostic Gospels alongside the already familiar texts and groups them into six sections in an effort to create further contact and contours to their reading. Also, the books include gospels, teachings, prayer, and prophecies. It offer introductions to each of the books, which include discussions of their inspirations, important histoical background, suggestions for ways to use the texts with and against the others in the collection, and potential meditations for broader and deeper understanding of the texts on a Spiritual level. It gives information on where the books were found; how the New New Testament came into being, and how to read the New New Testament. My opinion is this, If there is any place in the New Testament where the idea of extra-biblical revelation or tradition could have been used, Jesus' temptation would have been a great place to present it. But Jesus does no such thing. His practice was to appeal to scripture. Should we do any less having seen his inspired and perfect example? Last of all may I direct you to (Rev 22:18,19)I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God shall add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book. & (Eph. 4:14) That we henceforth be not as children easily stirred and carried away by every wind of false doctrines of men, who through their craftiness are artful in deceiving the people. The Bible the Word Of God is all we need, All other may help or hinder ones spiritual growth.

Manuscript Found in Accra
Manuscript Found in Accra
by Paulo Coelho
Price: $16.35
178 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Words of wisdom "The wise mans answers.", May 19, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you are fumiliar with Paulo Coelho and his writings and like his books you will like this one also. It is words of wisdom. If you have ever studied the book of Proverbs or Sirach in the bible it is writen much like that. It is very inspiring words to live by, meditate and reflect upon. It is a book that you will want to read over and over again if you are wise. One example from the book... People always say: "It's inner beauty that matters, not outer beauty," Well, thats not true. (The wise mans answers) If it were, why would flowers put so much energy into attracting bees? And why would raindrops transform themselves into a rainbow when they encounter the sun? Because nature longs for beauty, and its satisfied only when beauty can be exalted. Outer beauty is inner beauty made visible, and it manifests itself in the light that flows from our eyes.

By reading this book You may see things in a different perspective in a new light. I find his books relate to the bible in one way or another.

Ginger Pu'erh Tea Bags, 16-Count, 1.19 Oz (33.6 g)
Ginger Pu'erh Tea Bags, 16-Count, 1.19 Oz (33.6 g)
Offered by OTCRX4U
Price: $8.67
18 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Mystery Tea, May 19, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This tea has a pleasing taste to the palate, I like ginger and its health benifits but I detected no ginger flavor in it. It is rich and smooth in taste what ever the flavor is. I had also ordered the Cardamom PU ERH tea and I had the same findings with it, no flavor of cardamom. In fact both teas tasted the same to me. Rich in taste unsure of flavor.

Numi Organic  Cardamom Pu'erh Tea Bags, 16-Count, 1.19 Oz.
Numi Organic Cardamom Pu'erh Tea Bags, 16-Count, 1.19 Oz.
Offered by OTCRX4U
Price: $8.89
16 used & new from $6.10

4.0 out of 5 stars mystery tea, May 19, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This tea has a rich smooth taste but I can not taste any cardamom I am really not sure what the flavor is that I taste. I say this be cause I also tried the Ginger tea, and well, to tell you the truth I didn't taste any ginger either both the teas tasted the same to me. I liked the flavor it was pleasing to the palate.

Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds, Ground, 12 Ounce
Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds, Ground, 12 Ounce
Price: $10.29
40 used & new from $10.29

3.0 out of 5 stars milled chia seed, May 19, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had never tried the milled chia seed so I thought I would give them a try. The milled chia seed is the chia seed ground up. While it is still great for mixing in recipies as I have added it to my bread loafs, cereal, shakes, and pancakes just to name a few, there is a difference in taste when eaten on its own. Chia Seed also know as Salba seed is great to have around for Egg and Fat Replacer for a recipie especially if you have no eggs on hand, it can replace 25 percent of the oil or egg in a cake recipe with chia gel without impacting taste or texture. Chia Seed has lots of healthful benifits,I gave it 3 stars because it is ok ground up. I myself prefer the whole seed I am glad that I did at least try the milled. I have been using chia seed for over 3 years.

Norton 360 Multi-Device 2013 - 1 User / 5 Devices (Old Version)
Norton 360 Multi-Device 2013 - 1 User / 5 Devices (Old Version)
Offered by lakeplacegames
Price: $87.99
3 used & new from $65.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Norton, February 21, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was skeptical when I had received Norton because I has purchased one in the past and ended up getting a virus from it.
I thought I would try it again sad to say I am not happy with Norton. It took forever for it to back up my files, infact I don't think it ever did. And when I went to uninstall it not all of it was uninstalled I needed to unistall the monitoring section which unless you check out your installed programs really well you might not even notice it being there. My computer was not working as it should have untill I removed Norton.

Jarrow Formulas Coconut Oil 100% Organic, Supports Cardiovascular Health, Extra Virgin, 16 Ounce
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $14.27
15 used & new from $11.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy coconut oil, January 2, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Jarrow's extra virgin coconut oil is full and rich in flavor as it states. Coconut oil starts to solidify below 75* When I received the oil it was solid, I had no problem with the packaging.
The fat that comes from coconut oil is the good fat, there are no trans fatty acids, no hydrogenation. One treat I like to make is healthy almond joy treats, using dark chocolate, organic coconut flakes along with the coconut oil to help hold together the coconut flakes; add an almond and you have a mounds treat.
I have used coconut oil for cooking, for my skin, on cold and hot cereals and on toast instead of butter. It is so much healthier then butter and other oils. Coconut oil is a stable oil and can be used in both liquid or solid forms for cooking and baking. When frying with coconut oil it does not leave a coconut flavor on the food.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18