Profile for YML > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

YML RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PNY T2200 2200mAh 1 Amp PowerPack - Universal Portable Rechargeable Battery Charger for Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, LG, BlackBerry, and other Android Smartphones
Price: $7.97
9 used & new from $7.97

BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 4122
BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 4122
Price: $49.99
13 used & new from $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Dust escaping, January 5, 2015
I think there is a design flaw. The seal between the pipe and the rubber ring of the bag is not tight so some dust is sucked out from the gap, without being filtered by the bag, and dispeled out. The end result is dirt outside the bag, on the inside wall of the housing. The pre-motor and post-motor filters do not help with the fine dust

Under The Dome, Season 2 [HD]
Under The Dome, Season 2 [HD]
Price: $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I love it, I hate it, July 4, 2014
I loved the first season and I love the first episode of the second season.

But on this day when we celebrate the Independence of these United States, I am saddened by the lack of Asian faces on this show. There are black faces, brown faces - good for them - but almost no yellow faces. In the new millennium, when we bill ourselves as forever striving for equality and inclusive, Asians have almost become an invisible race and the unchosen people on mass media and entertainment. And that's not good for the future of the nation or the future of the world.

Let my young children, born and to be raised in the USA, grow up to be a proud part of this great country, a country truly of high values and beyond all prejudices.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2014 9:53 AM PDT

Blake Printing Supply Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson 127 (3x Black, 3x Cyan, 3x Magenta, 3x Yellow, 12-Pack)
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works with WF-3540 bought from Costco May 2014, May 21, 2014
Update: I am taking off one star. The black ink stopped working (heavy streaking) even though the ink level showed more than a half left and I could hear ink sloshing around inside the cartridge when I shook it. (All ink levels show suspiciously full right now even though the colors have been used for a while.) Switched in a new one from the same shipment and it's working fine now.

----------------------
The cartridges look cheap and not as well made as authentic Epson ones. But they work with a new WF-3540 bought from Costco earlier this month. Initially I did realize I should take the little spacer tabs off so a plastic cover didn't go all the way down. But I figured that out soon enough.

Toshiba CB35-A3120 13.3-Inch Chromebook
Toshiba CB35-A3120 13.3-Inch Chromebook
Offered by Etech Galaxy
Price: $239.10
33 used & new from $146.95

3.0 out of 5 stars touchpad and keyboard, March 8, 2014
I just got this unit today and don't have time to test it extensively, but right off the bat, the touchpad seems to be floating and the slightest touch will make a sound. Seems like the part is not seated properly. Also, why does the touchpad click at the left and right lower corners? I think it is necessary. Also the keyboard travel is too short and I am not sure if I can type as fast as I can on other laptops.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 6:18 AM PDT

Anker 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars the round cylinder shape is not optimal, March 1, 2014
It rolls if you leave it on the table. Also the outside surface should be rubberized. It is heavier and bulkier than you may think.

uNu Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 5s / iPhone 5 - MFI Apple Certified (Matte Black, Fits All Models iPhone 5S & iPhone 5)
Offered by unicshop
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned it, March 1, 2014
The manual is very confusing (the charging sequence; is the remaining juice indicated by just the color of the LED or the length, too?). They should just hire a decent tech writer. The case is too hard and does not provide much protection if the unit is dropped on the floor at some height.

The thing also seems to run out of charge very quickly.

Also adds quite some heft to the total weight.

Also switches in and out of the charging mode quickly in succession.

The Last Stand
The Last Stand
DVD
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect much, February 8, 2014
After watching the first 1/4 of the movie, I wasn't expect much from this movie. But the town shootout at the end totally redeemed it. It was a lot of fun in the good guys vs bad guys kind of way. I like that Arnold makes fun of his age but still manage to pack a great punch. I also like that Arnold does not gets all the attention.

StarTech USB2TYPEH 3-Feet USB to Type H Barrel 5V DC Power Cable
StarTech USB2TYPEH 3-Feet USB to Type H Barrel 5V DC Power Cable
Price: $8.64
36 used & new from $4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars This works with Foscam cameras, February 6, 2014
I have an Anker external battery pack that has USB power output ports and combining the battery pack and this cable provides power to a Foscam camera. This setup allows some portability to the camera.

Joy Bidet C-1. Cold Water. Non-Electric. Toilet Attachment. (Now with Braided Metal Hose)
Offered by 2Go Products LLC
Price: $38.98
5 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 years and still going strong, January 1, 2014
I bought this unit in December 2011 after 2 years of daily use, it is still working wonderfully. I lived in Shanghai for 2 years and I had a fancier type with warm water and warm air blower. Back in the US, that type would cost hundreds of dollars and I don't want an electric type with young children in the house. I remember when I first bought this Joy Bidet there was an issue with the T-connector not being able to connect to the wall pipe, so I wrote a message at their website. A fix kit was sent to me very quickly and I was able to successfully install it. The water jet is very strong, a bit too strong and concentrated maybe. But generally I am a very happy customer. (Luckily my toddlers have not shown any interest in tampering with the knob.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4