Profile for Joyce P > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joyce P RSS Feed

Noble Mount Womens Premium 100% Cotton Flannel Lounge Pants 2-Pack - Lilac/Peach - X-Large
Offered by NVie Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy pj bottoms, February 19, 2013
Love, love,love these pj bottoms. They are the first thing I run to when I get home from work. Pair 'em with a "Life is Good" t-shirt and a pair of comfy oversized socks. You're ready for an evening of relaxation with your favorite pup!

Noble Mount Womens Premium 100% Cotton Flannel Pajama Sleepwear Set - Fish Aqua - X-Large
Offered by NVie Designs
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like "butta", December 11, 2012
I'm a big beach fan, living in PA. Any chance I get to have a nautical product, I seize that moment. When I saw these PJ's, I knew they had to be mine.

When I get home from work, I can't wait to put them on! These were suppose to be my going away comfy pj's, but have become my everyday pj's. I just might have to order another pair so I can have a fresh pair when these go in the wash.

All I can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, comfort, comfort, comfort. You won't regret buying them. And pockets in the pants, just another extra!