Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for MTNSURF20 > Reviews

Browse

MTNSURF20's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MTNSURF20 RSS Feed (Pgh, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
32 Ounce BPA Free Glass Water Bottle Kanrel (Purple 32 oz)
32 Ounce BPA Free Glass Water Bottle Kanrel (Purple 32 oz)
Offered by Kanrel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 32oz drinking bottles..., May 2, 2016
These are the best 32oz glass drinking bottle available on Amazon. They're much more durable compared to other bottles I've bought and are dishwasher safe. Their customer service is great too. I'd highly recommend these bottles if you're concerned about drinking from plastic.

David Archy Men's 4 Pack Bamboo Fibre Light Weight briefs
David Archy Men's 4 Pack Bamboo Fibre Light Weight briefs
Offered by CN-Smashing
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support and very breathable....., April 15, 2016
I've tried at least 6-8 different brands of briefs and boxer/briefs and these are hands down my favorites. First off they are the most breathable underwear I've owned period and secondly they are very supportive without being uncomfortable. They seem to be very well made and reasonably priced as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2016 11:05 PM PDT

Xtremeglas Hydrate Glass Water Bottle 32 Oz Extra Large Leak Proof Spill Proof Sport Water Bottle Drink More Water Stay Hydrated Stay Healthy Stainless Steel Lid with Carry Strap BPA Free!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe for dishwashers as advertised...., October 6, 2015
I bought a few of these bottles thinking they'd be safer for daily drinking compared to plastic which may leach chemicals even from a BPA free plastic bottle.The Xtremeglas looked appealing because it held 32oz of fluid.
Xtremeglas states that these are dishwasher safe but I'd avoid washing them this way. I've now had 2 of them crack and actually break in the dishwasher. They'll break near the mouth of the bottle. Aside from the light weight glass the lids don't fit very well so expect leaks.
I'll buy a few Takeya bottles instead which seem much more durable although smaller. If your Xtremeglas bottle breaks after a month from purchase you're out of luck.

Lookout!
Lookout!
Offered by Speedy CD
Price: $15.62
21 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 7, 2015
This review is from: Lookout! (Audio CD)
This album is gold. He tears it up

Cuisinart CCB-134 Comfort Grill Cleaning Brush
Cuisinart CCB-134 Comfort Grill Cleaning Brush
Price: $11.50
6 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this brush, November 7, 2014
I used this brush for only 6 months or so and recently noticed a lot of the bristles had detached from the head and were laying in the bottom of my grill. I tossed it and will look for a better brush. It's too concerning to think that these bristles may end up embeded on a piece of meat then end up embedded in my esophogus or stomach.

Powerstep Pinnacle Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles M 10-10.5 / W 12-12.5 Size G
Offered by SSI Medical Supply
Price: $32.35
2 used & new from $32.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Best insoles for support & cushion..., June 14, 2014
I've tried virtually every brand of replacement insole sold. Superfeet green, new balance, dr. scholls, foot disc sport etc. I have a very high arch and like some cushion and prefer these over any of the others i mentioned. The only other insole that comes close is the super feet green but the heel has no cushioning. If you have plantars fascists these may help recovery...they did for me

Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill
Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill
Price: $136.79
38 used & new from $81.36

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed. rusting components after 6 months of use, June 7, 2014
The function and appearance of this grill seems fine to me. It lights consistently, heats up nicely, is designed well enough and was easy to assemble. Unfortunately the heat shield and cooking grate have already started to rust after only 6 months of use. I bought the stand and fitted cover with the grill. I added some small wheels to the base so I could move it out from under a covered porch when we use it and cover it after it cools off. Others had said they had no luck with customer service, but I'll try to call or email. Very disappointed to see the rusting parts after only 6 months of light use especially since we cover it and primarily keep it under a roof. We use it an average of once or twice a week.

Body Back Company's Duo Self Massage Tool Bundle: Body Back Buddy Trigger Point Massage Tool and Body Back Buddy Mini
Offered by Body Back Company Inc
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't say enough about this massage tool..., May 27, 2014
I have chronic lower trapezius pain due to overuse from whitewater kayaking. This tool works great for self pressured point massage between the shoulder blades and along my traps

Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Offered by Securifi Inc
Price: $69.99
24 used & new from $54.50

4.0 out of 5 stars works well to extend my home wireless, April 28, 2014
If you're using this device as a booster you'll have to move it around to find a suitable spot for best results, which is easy with a smart phone or ipad. I have it plugged into wall outlet on 1st floor of my home, about 50ft or so from my verizon wi-fi router and about 50ft from upstairs bedrooms where verizon router was weak. I now get between 4/5 bars on my iphone 5s upstairs. Before I hooked up the Almond I couldn't even pick up the verizon wi-fi signal from the router in the upstairs bedrooms. Signal passes through a few walls etc with no problems where I have it plugged in. As others have stated it seems to work well situated up to 50ft from main router. I reliably get 5 bars on 1st floor now with Almond.
Setup is a breeze and it stores your wi-fi network/password info even if powered off. You'll just need to prompt it to work as an extender after it's powered up again.

Snap Dragon Hyper Hands Kayak Pogies
Snap Dragon Hyper Hands Kayak Pogies
Offered by Outdoorplay
Price: $42.45
2 used & new from $42.45

5.0 out of 5 stars warmest pogies I've worn..., April 15, 2014
This review is from: Snap Dragon Hyper Hands Pogies
I've been winter boating in northern WV, PA, MD for over 15 years and these are the warmest, best design I've owned. I've used IR, Mtn surf, Seals & NRS pogies in past. I prefer the Snap Dragons over any of those mentioned. Very warm, wind resistant and easy to pull your hands in & out of in a pinch. I've worn these pogies in temps below 30 degrees in January and my hands were perfectly warm.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2015 8:10 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6