Profile for Patrice Bader > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patrice Bader "RedNightBird" RSS Feed (Towson, MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Navy L
Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Navy L
Offered by Sport Fort
Price: $11.27
12 used & new from $11.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Wear a slip.... Too sheer, November 8, 2014
The fit means nothing when you wear tissue thin fabric. I'd return it but it's too much trouble.

myKimono Women's Traditional Japanese Kimono Robe Yukata Underwear onepiece hadajuban
Offered by myKimono
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars it was wonderful! I am a size 12/14 and I ordered ..., October 15, 2014
Wore this under my cotton/poly kimono on a hot evening, it was wonderful! I am a size 12/14 and I ordered the large size. It arrived wonderfully packaged and easy to pack for travel.
It provided the right foundation under the kimono and I will wear the kimono more now that I feel 'put together' in the outfit.
Thanks for having an excellent product!

Hand Of God
Hand Of God
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just can't experience this intensity on network TV, August 28, 2014
This review is from: Hand Of God (Amazon Instant Video)
Just can't experience this intensity on network TV......commercials would bite the tension in two. Banner cast of faces you've seen playing against the rolls they have had before.

A bat-shit crazy man of power 'gets' Religion and complex stories on political and emotional levels spread like arterial spray. There's more here than just an hour of drama....I'll be there for future episodes!

SanDisk Cruzer Fit CZ33 16GB USB 2.0 Low-Profile Flash Drive- SDCZ33-016G-B35
SanDisk Cruzer Fit CZ33 16GB USB 2.0 Low-Profile Flash Drive- SDCZ33-016G-B35
Price: $8.95
203 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars small was never this BIG, August 12, 2014
This is SMALL, really, really small.

The wire notch in the end (Cannot be seen in product photograph) barely holds a 22gauge wire to hang it on my key chain with my other flash drives.

Not speedy, but it gets the job done holding family photos. I do not need the password protection now but it is a secure option.

I am concerned about the size, it's smaller than the plug for the wireless mouse I use!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 9:19 AM PDT

Noodler's 19203 Bottle 3 ounce Refill - Eel Blue
Noodler's 19203 Bottle 3 ounce Refill - Eel Blue
Offered by Etailz
Price: $12.25
8 used & new from $12.25

4.0 out of 5 stars A different hue of blue, August 10, 2014
Nice blue....
I work in a pharmacy and write all day. Shows up well on prescription papers and patients ALWAYS notice the fountain pen.
Haven't had it smudge yet.
Interesting hue....can't say I'll use the whole bottle I am a fickle ink color fan!

Beadalon 7-Strand Bead Stringing Wire, 0.026-Inch, Black, 100-Feet
Beadalon 7-Strand Bead Stringing Wire, 0.026-Inch, Black, 100-Feet
Price: $9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Got the right price and quick delivery. Worked well in all applications.

OPSO Apple MFi Certified Lighning Cable to USB Charger Cord for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5 5S 5C , iPad Air iPad 4 iPad Mini Retina , iPod Touch 5 and iPod Nano 7 - White 1.0M / 3.3 Feet
Offered by AIBOCN
Price: $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works great-hope it continues to work as I have previously ..., July 9, 2014
works great-hope it continues to work as I have previously purchased products that worked for a week then the phone sent me a message that the cable was questionable....if that happens I will deal with that then

Comfort Bead Wood Beaded Seat Cushion
Comfort Bead Wood Beaded Seat Cushion
Price: $15.25
4 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is comfortable and easy to install, July 9, 2014
I'm a little nervous posting so soon, but this is comfortable and easy to install. I hope the construction is good, I weigh about 170 on 5'6". My auto air is flooky and this makes the ride better.

Country Life L-Tyrosine Vegetarian Capsules 500mg With B-6, 100-Vegetarian Capsules
Offered by Express Health
Price: $11.69
12 used & new from $6.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 9, 2014
no difference after consuming half the bottle. Won't be making another order of this.

Li-ION Notebook/Laptop Battery for Gateway AS09A31 AS09A51 AS09A56 AS09A71 AS09A75 AS09A90
Offered by EasyBuy Tech
Price: $13.19
17 used & new from $10.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Is there a reason for the big difference in battery prices?, July 9, 2014
have to say this was a disappointment. it took longer than usual to arrive and when I used it I have to remove it and re place it to get the computer to work. I got bad advice and spent money for nothing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7