Profile for Cher Sara > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cher Sara RSS Feed (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Cooler Master NotePal X2 Laptop Cooling Pad with 140mm Blue LED Fan (R9-NBC-4WAK-GP)
Price: $26.99
58 used & new from $26.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but has some shortcomings, February 2, 2012
This laptop cooler works fairly well - I have a temperature monitor on my computer and it does a great job at keeping it cool. I would have given it four or five stars if not for the two issues with it: the laptop slides on it since there are no rubber edges, and the USB plug is a bit loose, so it will randomly shut off if you move it. Neither issues are dealbreakers, but if I was looking to buy another laptop cooler, I'd want something to keep my laptop from sliding (I had one instance where it almost slid onto the floor). That being said, it fits my computer (a 15 inch MacBook Pro) well, but I don't think a larger laptop would fit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2012 11:44 AM PST

Angelina Women's Microfiber Fleece Socks
Angelina Women's Microfiber Fleece Socks
Offered by Angelina Hosiery
Price: $6.99 - $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect socks for boots!, February 2, 2012
I purchased these to wear with my knee-high boots and they were awesome. They kept my feet warm on a freezing trip up north, and I wore them for a good 15-16 hours straight. The non-skid bottom is neat, but not bulky, so you won't feel it when you wear these socks with your shoes. I love these socks, and I'm so glad I got them just in time for that trip!