Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Matt S > Reviews

Browse

Matt S's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt S RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PahaQue Wilderness Green Mountain 4XD Tent, Grey/Blue
PahaQue Wilderness Green Mountain 4XD Tent, Grey/Blue
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $233.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tent overall - it's built pretty well and is ..., June 30, 2015
Good tent overall - it's built pretty well and is very spacious. The lack of an interior storm door is an odd design choice and probably the only thing I don't like about this tent - the door is just a mesh screen that is only solid when you take the awning down and cover it. Since I bought this for use at a festival I'll have to improvise and add an interior pole and a tapestry or something to cover the opening. I still think it'll work great. It's VERY easy to set up and take down by one person.

C-100 Battery Pack
C-100 Battery Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet battery life expectations, June 2, 2015
I'm more than a little disappointed in the battery life on this - I've come to the conclusion that this is great if you need a very compact battery for a single night of camping, power outage, or travel, but unfortunately it doesn't have enough juice to last more than a single night and it's pretty slow to charge (3-4 hours on AC). I'd need multiple units or a really good solar charger to bring this for multiple nights of backcountry camping, making it less than practical. I'll still use it for single night excursions, but I'm disappointed that it consumes all but one bar of battery life in a single night on my non-humidified, 9mBar, 20W max S8 Escape CPAP that I use for camping and travel. All the reviews I read with claims of getting 3 - 4 nights of use must be for people that only use it for a couple hours... it certainly won't stand up to much more than 8 hours of continuous use.

Unforunately, for car camping I'm probably better off bringing a portable 50 dollar jump starter (or three) due to the expense and relatively short battery life of this unit.

Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
Price: $188.00
24 used & new from $169.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound, good problem solver, March 12, 2015
Works great for irritating inconsiderate neighbours and adds a ton of low end to my soundbar. In addition to wanting better sound, I upgraded in response to bad upstairs neighbours who lets their kids stomp and jump on my ceiling. So far so good, they're annoyed to be getting a petty share of the misery they've been doling out and I'm enjoying my music and movies more. Honestly probably too big for an apartment under normal circumstances. Awesome sound, great response, great feel in the gut, shakes and rattles small objects at all the right times.

Dutch Navy 100% Wool Blanket with Red Stripe
Dutch Navy 100% Wool Blanket with Red Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars Already my favorite blanket., March 8, 2015
Initially very scratchy and smelly but once it breaks in (put it outside in the sun for a day or two) it's very soft and very warm. Already my favorite blanket.

Dockers Men's Solid Texture Chevron and Cable, Hetch Hetchy, 3X/Big
Dockers Men's Solid Texture Chevron and Cable, Hetch Hetchy, 3X/Big

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits great but the color is a little off-putting, March 8, 2015
Fits great but the color is a little off-putting... it's like some sort of murky sea foam blue/green that doesn't quite match any of my clothes.

Pendleton Men's Shetland Crew Neck Sweater, Charcoal Marl, XX-Large
Pendleton Men's Shetland Crew Neck Sweater, Charcoal Marl, XX-Large
Price: $67.12

2.0 out of 5 stars XXL? More like Boys Extra Small, March 8, 2015
It seemed like a high quality product, but it was made for ants, skinny Europeans, or children - Not sure which. In addition to being very small it was also very short - it would be great for people who can't give up the half-shirt look when the weather turns cold.

Dynarex Nitrile Exam Gloves, Black, Large, 100 Count (Pack of 10)
Dynarex Nitrile Exam Gloves, Black, Large, 100 Count (Pack of 10)
Offered by Treasure Zone
Price: $57.11
9 used & new from $57.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everything you need exam gloves for, February 20, 2015
Great for everything you need exam gloves for. Out of dozens of boxes used, I've only found one glove that was defective.

3M Nexcare First-Aid Gentle Paper Tape - 6 Pieces
3M Nexcare First-Aid Gentle Paper Tape - 6 Pieces
Offered by AmericanWholesale
Price: $16.25
12 used & new from $10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is great. My skin blisters when using normal medical tape, February 20, 2015
This stuff is great. My skin blisters when using normal medical tape, so my doctor recommended using paper tape. I was skeptical that it would hold as well, but it actually sticks to my skin better and longer, and is still very easy to remove. I keep extra rolls on hand and use it anytime I need a bandage.

Crown Prince Natural Smoked Oysters in Pure Olive Oil, 3-Ounce Cans (Pack of 18)
Price: $57.78
15 used & new from $57.78

5.0 out of 5 stars ... oysters for years and these are some of the best. Very high quality, February 20, 2015
I've been eating canned smoked oysters for years and these are some of the best. Very high quality, excellent flavor, and very filling. Makes for a great breakfast or lunch right out of the can.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, December 17, 2014
Delicious, thank you! Looked interesting, didn't really know what it was, ended up very satisfied - shipping was very fast (about 1 week China to US). My wife hates the aroma but that just means there's more for me to enjoy :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3