Profile for Oxi333 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Oxi333 RSS Feed (Orlando, FL USA)

Naughty Monkey Women's Heaven On Earth Open-Toe Pump
Naughty Monkey Women's Heaven On Earth Open-Toe Pump

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautful but impossible to wear, June 17, 2011
I have another pair of Naughty Monkey shoes which love and I fell in love with these so I had to order them. However, when I got them I realized they are impossible to walk in. They are very high and tilt forward so I could barely stand in them, let alone walk.No arch support and it feels like you are standing on your toes alone. What a shame, the shoes are beautiful but I have to return them...

JumpStart World Kindergarten
JumpStart World Kindergarten
Offered by DiscountGiantUSA
Price: $5.48
27 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than others that I tried. My son loves it!, January 23, 2008
My son loves this game! It's designed so much better than the others that he has (and he has Disney kindergarten Bundle, Clifford Thinking Adventures, and Franklin).While other games are entertaining (especially Franklin goes to school), Jump Start World has way more games than other CDs and the graphics are great!My son is currently on the second module and I am definitely getting the rest for him. He can play for hours and even though the game only has the first 2 units on the CD, it's still more than other CDs offer.And the need to get the lessons mastered to progress to the next level really makes him learn!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, October 24, 2007
I really like my toes stretchers. I have some arthritis in my feet, have been wearing them for 4 days and see the improvement already - less stiffness and pain and it is easier to walk. Works for me!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Virus Alert, March 9, 2006
I agree with the previous reviewer - got a virus from that site as well. Aurora, to be exact. I have been to that site many times before and nothing like that ever happened but last time I got that virus and had to have my hard drive rebuilt. Will not go there again!