Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Desiree > Reviews

Browse

Desiree's Profile

Customer Reviews: 102

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Desiree RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Universal Car Mount ,Quntis(TM) Windshield Dashboard Car Holder Cradle for iphone 6 6 plus 5 5s 5c 4 4s, Android Samsung Galaxy S5,S4,S3, Note3 and More (Black)
Offered by reallink
Price: $30.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, May 28, 2016
I was looking for a mount that I could put my phone on so the kids could see netflix frm the backseat with out problem when i saw this it looked like it could do what i needed. I have a note5 so that is the phone i used with mount.
I really like the mount and feel like its good quality my reason for 4 stars vs 5 is because it took me awhile to figure out how to adjust wish there were instructions *tip there is a button behind mount to push.
I received this product at a discount rate in exchange for my honest review.

2 in 1 Pacifier Clip - 68% OFF SALE | 5 Pack | BPA FREE Silicone teething Pacifier Holder Set for Girl/boy, Soothie/MAM Pacifiers, Teething Ring Toys
Offered by BaeBae & Company
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome binky clips, May 22, 2016
I absolutely love love love these Pacifier clips. The 3 typical Pacifier clips feel like goslin ribbon they are double sided which is nice, they are very sturdy, the clip its self is made of plastic but it seems very sturdy. The 2 "fun" clips seem to be made of a soft plastic i put in dishwasher to clean and they came out fine. I really like this set they seem like very good quality for price.

Comment Comment | Permalink

MAM Newborn Start Orthodontic Pacifier, Girl, 0+ Months, 2-Count
MAM Newborn Start Orthodontic Pacifier, Girl, 0+ Months, 2-Count
Price: $4.47
14 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite binky, May 19, 2016
I love MAM Pacifiers when I had my 1st son 10 yrs ago they used to give these at the hospital since then it has changed to the soothie ones which I hate. I love how they don't cover my babies face whole face and this print is super cute. I also love how you can actually sanitize them in the case they come in just add water and stick in microwave.

Blulu Universal Infant Pacifier Holder with Clips - Drop-resistant Leash Set for Baby Drool Bibs, Teething Ring Toys and Toddler Blankets, Color of Purple & Coffee & Pink (3 Pack)
Offered by MudderOnline
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful binky keepers, May 19, 2016
I ordered these for my new baby girl, i have all boys so I have been looking for any and everything girly and these are so cute and feminine. I love the quality of them and they are just beautiful. The latch is plastic but very sturdy I have not had any issues.

Starkma Supergirl Newborn Batgirl Baby Girl Set Clothe Cake Dress S03 S
Starkma Supergirl Newborn Batgirl Baby Girl Set Clothe Cake Dress S03 S
Offered by starkma

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but big, May 19, 2016
This outfit was bought for a Batman vs Superman party my son was having so the whole family dressed as batman or superman. I really liked the outfit but it was soo big I ordered a small which should of been 0 to 3 months but looked like a 6 month....and the bow was HUGE. The outfit was still cute and i know eventually she will be able to fit in to it.

Superman Boys Trevco of Steel Shirt
Superman Boys Trevco of Steel Shirt
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $12.11
6 used & new from $12.11

3.0 out of 5 stars ... Batman vs Superman party and I thought this looked great on the computer, May 19, 2016
I ordered this because one of my kids was having a Batman vs Superman party and I thought this looked great on the computer, once I saw it the color wasnt as vibrant and looked kind of cheap. If I would have had more time to alot for shipping I much would of perfered ordering from somewhere else but I needed it sent prime. It did the job but not the best looking in my opinion I have seen better and cheaper at walmart.

Watermelon Slicer + BONUS Fruit Server Tongs - This Melon Cutter is the Right Way to Slice then Serve Fresh Melon Easily Without a Mess
Offered by Common Sense Goods
Price: $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool once you get the hang if it, May 18, 2016
I love watermelon but hate cutting them so when I saw this I couldn't wait to try it. Upon getting it I really wasnt sure how to use it the directions were a little vague which i wish they weren't. So while i cut my 1st watermelon the tool broke, I contacted seller and she emailed me within the hour which i think was awesome and ahe immediately sent me a new one. So round 2 a few days later and after some searching youtube for directions. I cut my watermenon in nice pieces. It takes some work and getting used to but over all a cool little tool to have in kitchen.

Lots of Milk - Breastfeeding / Nursing Supplement with Fenugreek
Lots of Milk - Breastfeeding / Nursing Supplement with Fenugreek
Offered by Basic Vigor Nutraceuticals, LLC
Price: $35.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps some, May 18, 2016
I have a 7 weeks old baby girl who I am so pleased loves to nurse the only problem is she eats constantly so I was nervoys that I was not producing enough milk and I know in the perfect world I couls pump more to produce more....but I am lazy and hate pumping.around the clock i pump at night and in the morning so before I started taking this I would take fenugreek pills (2 pills 3tims a day) and blessed thrissel (2 pills 3 times a day) which was working great for me so i added this to my routine and what i saw in increase was not that impressive about a total of 2 oz more per day. So it does work but not as much as it would lead yo u to believe.

I received this product at a discount rate in exchange for my honest review.

#1 BEST Washable Organic Bamboo Nursing Pads -8 PACK (4 pairs)- Reusable Breast Pads,Bra pads, Leakproof, Ultra soft, Waterproof, Hypoallergenic breastfeeding pads, absorbent pads, + 2 FREE Ebooks !!
Offered by AJZ Ltd.
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for leaking, May 18, 2016
I love breast feeding but hate the leaking that goes along with it. I have never been a fan of the disposal nursing pads for a number of reasons 1. They are a waste of money 2. They feel rough on my skin espically since for me anyways my daughter tears my boobs up like a little hyena (a very cute hyena that I love and adore but still...lol). I saw these and decided to give them a try i really like them they are soft and very absorbant...and with every wash they become more absorbant. I also like that each pair is a different color ao then it is easy to tell if you are missing one from a pair. I would recommend this to any breast feeding mama.

Ladybug Baby Wrap Carrier, Newborn Infant Sling
Ladybug Baby Wrap Carrier, Newborn Infant Sling
Offered by ATTA LLC
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars love this wrap, May 16, 2016
I love to wear my babies it makes them feel secure and happy while being able to get things done around the house espicially since along with my 7 week old i have 2 toddlers. I saw this and feel in love with the bright pattern which let me say is better in person.I love the feel of the fabric there is some stretch to it which i like but not so much as to where my baby sags. What i really like is the pamplet on how to hold the baby and how to wrap, i think this is extermely important for people new to baby wearing and I am really happy they included this tool. It even showed how to breastfeed in a wrap, which i personally found useful. personally I feel this is best used for a baby 4 months and under but i know some people like this for all ages. If you are plus size this will wrap you but it is about as long as a moby so there is not a tons of fabric left if you wanted to say tie in frount of you rather than back. Over all I would highly recommend this product it is beautiful and a great buy.

I recieved this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review and opinion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2016 4:48 AM PDT