Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rosie RSS Feed

Alive
Alive
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Avalon - Alive, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Alive (MP3 Music)
I enjoy the music and it sounds wonderful and plays straight through with no pauses. Beautiful! Thank you so much.

Amazing Grace (From ''Revival Tonight!'')
Amazing Grace (From ''Revival Tonight!'')
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Grace MP3 from Rivival Tonight, December 21, 2011

Cars 2 Pit Stop Launchers Lightning McQueen
Cars 2 Pit Stop Launchers Lightning McQueen
Offered by EBS - Hard to Find Office Supplies
Price: $24.45
6 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cars 2 Pit Stop Launchers Lightning McQueen, December 21, 2011
I received my item last Wednesday, and it arrived well packed and in excellent condition. I was so surprised at how quickly it arrived, and I thank you for such prompt shipping. I pray my nephew will spend many long hours enjoying with toy together with his other brothers, and cousins who I also brought this gift for, only in a different character. Thank you for everything.

Cars 2 Pit Stop Launchers Max Schnell
Cars 2 Pit Stop Launchers Max Schnell
Offered by ProGenius
Price: $9.99
35 used & new from $1.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Cars 2 Pit Stop Launchers Max, December 21, 2011

A satisfied customer
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2012 11:53 AM PDT

Pit Stop Launcher Nigel Gearsley

Offered by The Pro Store
Price: $6.99
111 used & new from $1.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein Tunes, December 21, 2011
I received my item today and it was much smaller than I had anticipated, but it arrived in excellent condition, and was well packaged. I pray my new niece will have hours of fun with it. Thank you for such prompt shipping, I was afraid I was going to receive it after Christmas, but not so. Thank you for everything, a satisfied customer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My new guitar, December 16, 2011
I received my guitar today, and I Love it. I received it in excellent condition. The only concern I have is that there was no packaging information in the box, no receipt, and no information on the guitar itself and what was included. I do believe I received everything. There was the guitar, a carring case, a pic, a tuning pipe, an extra set of strings, and the belt. I thought a small beginners book would come with it, but it was what I thought, it did not say it in the description.

This was my christmas gift to myself this year, and I LOVE IT!!!

Rose Marie