Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Nichole McKenzie > Reviews

Browse

Nichole McKenzie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nichole McKenzie RSS Feed

Arrested Development Season 1
Arrested Development Season 1
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An unknown diamond of a show, August 3, 2013
I just started watching this show... Apparently the marketing was not so good as i had never really been made aware of the show. As this a hilarious jewel of a show to watch....,very funny, heartfelt, as well as addictive ... Love it!

What to Expect When You're Expecting
What to Expect When You're Expecting
DVD
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet funny chic flick, October 16, 2012
Pretty great movie for the gals, I laughed and cried. Personally it was my kind of movie. Lots of emotion as well as a lot of different life experiences.

The Romantics
The Romantics
DVD
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm speechless...this couldn't have been worse, February 25, 2011
I thought what a great cast, I convinced my husband to spend our kid free night by downloading this new video on demand for $3.99, I am very thankful I didn't choose the $1 upgrade for the high definition, as this movie had absolutley no definition. Not only was it a waste of time but a waste of money. Boring, Boring, BORING!!! I was thinking based on the description something like "The Big Chill", I loved a lot of the cast and thought how could you go wrong? Well wrong, wrong, wrong they went! No story line, not sure if the acting was bad or not, this movie was just bad! I hate to write a bad review, but I felt all should be warned! Pick a different flick!