Profile for Lea Beast > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lea Beast RSS Feed

The Boy Who Loved Math: The Improbable Life of Paul Erdos
The Boy Who Loved Math: The Improbable Life of Paul Erdos
by Deborah Heiligman
Price: $9.94
61 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable & Informative, March 19, 2014
I've been reading this to my 3rd and 4th grade classes and they both love it! They are familiar with the math terms, and have had fun interacting with me while I read. A must have for a math teacher!

My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me
My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me
by Hilary Winston
138 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I need a moment..., September 14, 2012
I found this book, cover to cover, to be absolutely incredible. It's full of brutal honesty, sadness, warmth, humor, and a lesson that all women should learn. It's hard to find the words to describe how powerful this book is, so all I can do is highly recommend everyone give it a chance and pass my own copy on to someone I know who could really use it.

BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)
BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)
Price: $10.14
3 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a real modern woman!, August 27, 2012
For years I've been stuck using my pink Remington typewriter from secretary school, but now I feel like I can truly be a modern woman with my own Cristal For Her Ball Pens! These tiny, delicate pens match deliciously well with the pumps I secretly bought (don't tell the hubby) from Marshall Field's last week. Perfect for copying down new meat loaf recipes, or writing checks to the milk man. The steady, flawless flow holds great while simultaneously journaling and use my brand new "whole vibrating fat eliminating machine." I can't thank Bic enough!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2012 8:29 PM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, easy to put together, holds well over time!, January 21, 2012
I bought this piece over a year ago because I had a dead space in my kitchen and needed extra counter space. This is a great solution! It looks great when it's open and in the center of the kitchen, yet easily collapses and rolls to the side when I need the extra space or am cleaning. I've removed one star because after several months of use, one of the bars on one of the stools broke, but it's still usable and hasn't caused any major structural damage. For the price, this is an excellent product and I've recommended it to many of my friends!

4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage, Chocolate
4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage, Chocolate
Offered by Buyza Corp
Price: $49.95
5 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, December 9, 2010
This was advertised at Target, but unavailable in the color I wanted and also only a smidge too pricey. I'd recommend waiting until this piece is under 30 bucks because the shipping is pretty high due to its size. The piece itself is great. I have a small bedroom and have been using a horrible lamp/night stand combo. I decided to upgrade to this and am very glad. Sturdy, relatively easy to install, and I've enjoyed having several shelves to put candles, pictures, and (I know, I know) my ashtray and cup of water at night. Great shelf. Highly recommended.

The Way of the Buddha: The Illustrated Dhammapada
The Way of the Buddha: The Illustrated Dhammapada
by The Rubin Museum of Art
Price: $14.26
95 used & new from $3.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Gift, January 12, 2009
I gave this as a gift to someone who loves quotes. It has great pictures and really inspirational quotes.

Spa-in-a-Basket #34187
Spa-in-a-Basket #34187
Offered by Verdugo Gift Company
Price: $39.95
7 used & new from $29.45

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Spa-in-a-Basket #34187 (Misc.)
The spa box comes in a great basket that will be useful after everything else is gone. It's a great gift