Profile for Sean P. Oneill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sean P. Oneill "The Irish Bohemian" RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN)

Page: 1 | 2
Galaxy S4 Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Series for Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Satin Silver (SGP10218)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, August 10, 2013
I had never heard of SPIGEN when I bought this case a few months back. However, I am VERY pleased with the quality and function of this case, as well as another model of SPIGEN case I recently bought. Very nice fit and finish. And the back has a very nice soft-touch / anti-slip feel to it. I highly recommend this case.

Galaxy S4 Case, Spigen Slim Armor View Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - SF Smooth Black (SGP10343)
Price: $40.36
15 used & new from $32.30

5.0 out of 5 stars The best case I have ever owned, August 10, 2013
I am a "mobile phone case snob". When I buy a new smartphone every couple of years, I invariably try 1, 2, 3, or more cases, hoping to get one that is "just right". Usually I end up with one that I like the best, but they are never perfect. However, after buying 3 other cases for my new Samsung Galaxy S4, I discovered this one from SPIGEN, and I believe IT IS PERFECT. I like the soft-touch feel of this case. I also like that it adds minimal bulk. The hinge seemed a little odd when I saw the case online. But I love how it allows the front of the case to fully and easily fold around back. And I like the view screen, which is essentially the same as the Samsung S-View case. When I compared the Samsung version to the SPIGEN version, I much prefer the feel and function of the SPIGEN, with only a slightly thicker profile. It allows for easy sliding in/out of my pocket and has a nice anti-slip feel when carrying it by hand. The openings for the mini-USB charging port and the headphone jack are nice size and most cords work with thee case on. I have had my case for about 3 months (at the time I am writing this review) and it is still in excellent shape (i.e., it very durable). I use my case 98% of the time. The only time I don't use it is when I am doing yard work or big projects around the house. In those situations I use an Otter Box case for extra protection and to prevent my nice SPIGEN case from getting dinged-up. And in those situations, the SPIGEN case comes out easily and goes back in very simply. I would highly recommend this case to anyone.

MasterMind 800345 Compact Precision 3-Inch Tungsten Carbide Tip Circular Saw Blades
Offered by 7GIFTS
Price: $15.76
2 used & new from $12.11

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful tool!, November 20, 2012
I wish I had bought this tool many years ago. It is well designed, very solid and does an excellent job at handling smaller cutting tasks. In these smaller cutting situations (drywall holes, etc.) it beats a full size circular saw, which is usually too large (and potentially dangerous). And it is much easier/faster to use than other hand tools or oscillating tools I have. I would highly suggest that anyone that does home improvement somewhat regularly invest in one of these sooner, rather than later (to save yourself a bunch of hassle).

Bosch 500 Series SHE55RF5UC 24 Built-in Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub
Bosch 500 Series SHE55RF5UC 24 Built-in Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible dishwasher!, November 20, 2012
We have absolutely LOVED this dishwasher! We bought this to replace an old dishwasher (a GE Profile) which was in our house when we bought it a few years ago. That dishwasher performed ok and was not too loud. But I was constantly buying and replacing plastic parts that borke and the spray arms would constantly get clogged. This would impact its cleaning ability until I tediously cleaned the spray arms again (and again). Some reviews seem to complain that this Bosch unit is a little smaller inside than some other brands (and it is). But I can fit as many dishes in it, if not more, as my old dishwasher and have them come out much cleaner than in my old unit. This is because I had to leave a lot of space between dishes in my old unit for them to come clean at all. So to me the size thing is a moot point. Beyond that, this dishwahser is super quiet, has many flexible loading options, and is superb at cleaning. I highly remocommend this unit, as well as the Amazon partner that sold it.

Beacon Street Collection
Beacon Street Collection
Price: $7.37
103 used & new from $0.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great CD, May 21, 2007
If you like No Doubt's other CDs, you cannot miss with this one.

Morningwood
Morningwood
Offered by Cross Country Trading
Price: $8.27
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent disc!, March 26, 2007
This review is from: Morningwood (Audio CD)
I truly have enjoyed this CD. Rockin' songs. Edgy, without being too harsh.

Sylvania 9005 ST SilverStar High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb (High Beam), (Pack of 2)
Price: $28.95
7 used & new from $22.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Hardly made a difference, January 3, 2007
I was disappointed in these bulbs. While they are good quality bulbs, they made little difference in light output and/or white-ness of the light compared to my Lexus LX 470's original OEM bulbs. Was not worth the money for me.

OK Go
OK Go
Price: $8.99
122 used & new from $0.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as OK No, January 3, 2007
This review is from: OK Go (Audio CD)
This album was a little disappointing to me after already having their debut album OK No.

Turn Around
Turn Around
Price: $10.00
100 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent album, but I like his older more bluesy stuff better, January 3, 2007
This review is from: Turn Around (Audio CD)
This album is a departure for Johnny from his roots in the blues. Give it a try if you like, but be prepared to encounter more of a gospel feel, and less of a blues feel.

Ride The Blinds
Ride The Blinds
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $7.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent classic, bluesy rock album, January 3, 2007
This review is from: Ride The Blinds (Audio CD)
I love this album... It is like classic LYNYRD SKYNYRD, but with more of a blues feel to it.

Page: 1 | 2