Profile for Kasey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kasey RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Elsse For Kindle 6" Glare Free - Folio Case Cover for Kindle (7th Generation), Green - will not fit previous generation Kindle devices
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $9.20
2 used & new from $9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, April 29, 2015
Love this product! The Lime green is adorable and it holds my basic kindle perfectly! I love the magnetic closure and that it puts the kindle in "sleep" mode automatically when I close it. Very pleased! Would definitely buy again!

Solid Band Summer Straw Fedora - White Black L/XL W20S58B
Solid Band Summer Straw Fedora - White Black L/XL W20S58B
Offered by ODIDI
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $5.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but...., April 29, 2015
I really wanted to like this hat... and it is VERY cute! But unfortunately I have a rather large noggin so finding hats to fit me the way they are supposed to is a hard task! This one was too small for me, but I can see how it'd be super cute for an average sized head :)

Hot Tools Professional 1069S 1600 Watt Professional Turbo Hair Dryer, Silver/Black
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $28.89
13 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints!, April 29, 2015
Very light weight, easy to use with one hand as you round brush with the other... and overall was above my expectations!

MLB Boston Red Sox Garden Gnome
MLB Boston Red Sox Garden Gnome
Price: $17.99
31 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, April 29, 2015
I always get these gnomes for my husband in the sports teams he likes. They are fun gag gifts and they decorate his office in a way that add some flare and conversation!

Phillips Monster Vent Mv-3-p Brush Reinforced Bristles 3-1/2" Diameter
Phillips Monster Vent Mv-3-p Brush Reinforced Bristles 3-1/2" Diameter
Offered by SpaSourceOnline
Price: $14.70
5 used & new from $14.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 29, 2015
This brush is one of the best I've ever used.

Advocare Spark Energy Drink 14 single serve pouches - Mandarin Orange
Advocare Spark Energy Drink 14 single serve pouches - Mandarin Orange
Offered by JJShopping
Price: $27.95
14 used & new from $21.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fan!, April 29, 2015
I drink this stuff all of the time. This mandarin orange flavor is my favorite. Not too overpowering, and not too dull either. Nice amount of kick to get me through a long work day!

Stiles Eyebrow Razor 2 Pack-Black Made in the USA!!!
Stiles Eyebrow Razor 2 Pack-Black Made in the USA!!!
Offered by Stiles Razor
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so, April 29, 2015
I like the fact that the razor head is small, but I haven't quite fallen in love with this tool yet. I'm having a hard time trying not to "scrape" my skin up just to shave some minor hairs underneath my eyebrows. Maybe it takes more practice... I'm not saying it's a bad product, but I'm also not saying it's my favorite ;)

Dockers Men's Long Sleeve Windowpane CVC Woven, Cerulean, XX-Large
Dockers Men's Long Sleeve Windowpane CVC Woven, Cerulean, XX-Large
Price: $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 29, 2015
This shirt looks great on my husband. Looks better in person than in the picture! He is a bigger guy and the XXL fit him great!

RIVBOS RBK003 Rubber Flexible Kids Polarized Sunglasses Wayfarer Style Age 3-10 (Green)
Offered by RIVBOS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 29, 2015
I needed polarized sunglasses for my 7 year old son because he has cataracts and the sun provides WAY too much glare for him as a result. These work great and fit him well - his head is on the larger side. These are very durable and cute to boot!

AUSDOM® Lightweght wire Over-Ear HD stereo headset sports music headphone Mic professional notebook with a microphone headset computer game,Soft leather ear cups,Stereo Gaming Headphone Headset with In-line Mic compatible for PC MP3 MP4 Tablet computers,iPad,iPod, iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S 4 3GS, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note 2 S4 S3 Mega, Nokia Lumia 1020 925 928 920, HTC Desire 500 DROID DNA One 8X 8S, Google Nexus 4, BlackBerry Q10 Q5 Z30 Z10, LG Optimus G, Motorola Moto X DROID MAXX DROID ULTRA, Sony Xperia Z1 and etc (Green)
Offered by GeDigitech
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Very comfortable!!, April 29, 2015
Perfect for my son's portable DVD player. He is 7 and has a BIG head and these fit perfectly. They fit me (his mom) as well, so I'd say this would work for child or adult with no problem. It's adjustable if needed, though it fits us on the small setting just fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13