Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for pentwinmom > Reviews

Browse

pentwinmom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pentwinmom "penhart" RSS Feed (Hazlehurst, MS USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Boss Black "No Tools Required" Executive Leather Chair
Boss Black "No Tools Required" Executive Leather Chair
Price: $149.39
66 used & new from $121.50

3.0 out of 5 stars after six months,, May 3, 2015
after six months, it has already broken -- a lot of money to spend on something that just didn't hold up

Kenz Laurenz 12 Pack Glitter Headbands U PICK (Available in LOTS of COLORS) - Elastic Stretch Sparkly Fashion Headband for Teens Girls Women Softball Volleyball Basketball Sports Teams Set Hair Accessories Store (Teal)
Offered by Kenz Laurenz
Price: $12.98
2 used & new from $12.98

Mrs. Schadenfreude
Mrs. Schadenfreude
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick Light Reading, March 13, 2013
I am always on the hunt for something to read; when I saw the premise of this novella (short story), I thought it sounded interesting. There is always someone who thinks how the other half lives is better than what he or she (in this case) experiences. And like so many people today, it is amazing how people enjoy being the center of attention especially when it is through another's misfortune. It is a good quick read, but definitely not great literature. It was also some what predictable at the end.

I received a complimentary copy of the book to review.

NURSING THE DOCTOR, DOCTOR 911 SERIES: MEDICAL ROMANCE SERIES
NURSING THE DOCTOR, DOCTOR 911 SERIES: MEDICAL ROMANCE SERIES
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, February 9, 2013
I am not the typical romance reader but often find that I want a lighthearted read. When I first started reading the book, I was intrigued by the characters and their backgrounds. I felt that it was interesting to see how they worked together and how they all had something from their past that was keeping them from commitment. The storyline was well written and there were no times when I was "bored" by the events. Once I started reading, I found that I didn't want to put the book down. Great read and think I will be reading more by this author.

I received a complimentary copy of this book.

Death Sparkles Anthology (Scary Short Stories)
Death Sparkles Anthology (Scary Short Stories)
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Premise -- Lacking at Times, January 27, 2013
The premise of this collection of short stories was one that grabbed my attention; all writers were given a key sentence that had to be included: "the diamond necklace dangled from the dead woman's hand." With high expectations, I began reading. As I read, overall I was impressed with the detail and descriptions by some of the works. I also was looking for traditional mysteries but was pleasantly surprised by a few of the stories, which were refreshing and had an interesting twist; others were predictable and even before the ending, I already knew how it would end. I did find only one story out of the anthology that I found completely distasteful because of the abusive, sexual nature of the story.

I received a complimentary copy of this book in order to review it.

A Gracious Plenty: A Novel
A Gracious Plenty: A Novel
by Sheri Reynolds
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Novel, December 20, 2002
A gracious plenty of friends is definitely what Finch has although the average individual doesn't identify with her or her friends. This novel caught my imagination and kept it through out its entire length. I could not put it down and now I want another book of its quality to read.
The most wonderful thing about the novel is its idea of how individuals do not look at the whole person--they only look at the faults that a person has. And yet, as we learn through the novel that we all have faults, some are just visible.

Matfer Bourgeat 321005 Exopat 11-5/8-by-16-3/8-Inch Nonstick Baking Mat
Matfer Bourgeat 321005 Exopat 11-5/8-by-16-3/8-Inch Nonstick Baking Mat
Price: $19.88
14 used & new from $14.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookie Saver, December 14, 2002
I ordered these after spending too much time watching Martha Stewart one week when I was off of work sick. I decided that I HAD to have them. Of course, they sat in the cabinet for weeks, without using them of course. I finally decided to make cookies for my children. I pulled out the sheets, place the dough on them, and popped the cookie sheets into the oven. When my cookies were finished, they came out perfect. The bottoms were evenly browned, nicely crisped on the edges, while still soft and chewy in the centers. Since that one day, I have not been able to stop using them. They clean easily and then go back in the cabinet. I don't know what I did without them.

The Wiggles - Toot Toot! [VHS]
The Wiggles - Toot Toot! [VHS]
DVD ~ Wiggles
44 used & new from $1.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Wiggly Delight, December 14, 2002
My twins love the Wiggles. And as an adult, I can say that I like them as well. Although this is not their favorite tape of The Wiggles, there are some good songs on it that they love to dance to.

Mr. Coffee Cocomotion Hot Chocolate Maker
Mr. Coffee Cocomotion Hot Chocolate Maker
Offered by SpeedyG88
Price: $89.99
63 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Throw the Spoon Away!!, December 14, 2002
I have to agree with the earlier reviewer; this machine is great. Yes, the machine cannot be submerged, but one good thing is that the machine comes with a place on the bottom where you can store the cord--just wind it up and make sure it is locked and place. Wonderful--I have had this for a week and have used it everyday. It is great not just for hot chocolate, but for instant coffee as well. Just add the water or milk into the container, clearly marked for servings, dump in the powder or syrup and turn it on. No need for a spoon--that is the best part of all.

The Wiggles - Wiggle Time [VHS]
The Wiggles - Wiggle Time [VHS]
VHS
Offered by RHLittle@assoc.
Price: $6.49
35 used & new from $0.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Wiggles to the Rescue, December 7, 2002
I don't know exactly what it is that make children love the Wiggles so much, but they do.

Page: 1 | 2