Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for VunnB > Reviews

Browse

VunnB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VunnB RSS Feed (Columbia, MD United States)

mophie juice pack Air for iPhone 5/5s/5se (1,700mAh) - Black
mophie juice pack Air for iPhone 5/5s/5se (1,700mAh) - Black
Price: $69.99
14 used & new from $45.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasted, July 6, 2013
I had two mophies in the past that worked great. This one worked for about two weeks. After that, the case would charge but it wouldn't charge the phone. I also was never able to get it to charge the phone and case at the same time. I always had to charge them separately. I liked the fit and finish of the case.
UPDATE - After seeing all the posts about possible counterfeits being sold on Amazon, I bought another Juice Pack directly from mophie.com. I have had it for a couple months and it works great. Charges the case and phone at the same time. I think the first one was a fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, great price, December 18, 2012
I needed chairs in a hurry for the holidays to replace broken dining room chairs. I saw similar chairs in HomeGoods but there weren't enough of them. Checked online and found these. Delivery was quick. Chairs are a nice, neutral chocolate brown. The legs are black, but they look lighter in the photo. The fabric is very soft and assembly was fairly easy. They are new so I dont know how durable they will turn out to be, but they look great in a lightly used dining room.

Celebrity Yolanda Cosmetology Yak Hair Manikin
Celebrity Yolanda Cosmetology Yak Hair Manikin
Price: $34.94
4 used & new from $32.76

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old loves it, October 30, 2012
My daughter loves styling hair and Yolanda has become a family member. The hair texture is great for braiding. It's thinning now but I feel that we've gotten our money's worth.

Ever Moda Hanging Garment Bag, Purple Zebra (40-inch)
Ever Moda Hanging Garment Bag, Purple Zebra (40-inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bag for the price, June 10, 2012
My daughter loves this bag for dance. Its lightweight but sturdy enough. The hanger hook works fine, and the two pockets come in handy. Its very attractive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but Frumpy, January 14, 2011
This is a great gown if you're going to be alone. It looks better online I bought the deep purple color. It looks great online but it's a shiny purple in real light. I'm in my late 40s and it makes me feel much older. It's very comfortable but not very stylish.

Sony Sporty Carrying Case with Carabineer for Webbie MHS-PM1 & Bloggie MHS-PM5  - Blue
Sony Sporty Carrying Case with Carabineer for Webbie MHS-PM1 & Bloggie MHS-PM5 - Blue
Offered by FrozenLemon
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $5.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, very compact, June 17, 2009
I bought this case because the color matches my new Sony digital camera. It is a snug fit on the DSC-W290 which is ok because I got the camera for it's small compact size. That being said, this case had no internal pockets so you cannot carry around a spare battery or memory card, securely anyway. The two zipper pulls are nice because it allows you to carry the camera enclosed in the case, by the strap. The package cautions that this case does not fit all Cyber-shots - surely not one much biggger than the W290 since the case bulges out slightly where it covers the lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice table for cheap, May 27, 2007
This table was easy to assemble. It was just what I was looking for - looks good, low cost.