Profile for Season Hughes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Season Hughes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LifeStride Women's Winner Riding Boot,Black,9 M US
LifeStride Women's Winner Riding Boot,Black,9 M US
Price: $50.00
5 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Wide calf is too wide, December 14, 2014
I recently purchased (and loved) a pair of Dr. Scholls Argonne boots, but had to return them since I couldn't zip them over my calf. My Call It Spring and Gabriella Rocha boots are normal calf and have fit perfectly in the calf. To be safe, I ordered these, my second favorite to the Scholls, in wide calf. And the calf is indeed wide, too much so: I have over an inch of gap at the top, not great in the Seattle rain. Every other part is incredibly comfortable, so I'm exchanging for the same pair in a normal calf.

Monarch Specialties Contemporary High Coat Rack, 72-Inch, Silver Metal
Monarch Specialties Contemporary High Coat Rack, 72-Inch, Silver Metal
Offered by The Simple Stores
Price: $47.96
10 used & new from $39.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and easy to assemble, November 25, 2014
A breeze to build; stylish, study, yet lightweight. Wish it had room for umbrellas but otherwise it's perfect!

100% Pure 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara - Black Tea - 0.24 oz
100% Pure 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara - Black Tea - 0.24 oz
Offered by Glowing Beauty Supply
Price: $17.41
22 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't get the glowing reviews, July 8, 2014
This mascara, like all others, very quickly migrates underneath my eyes, yielding the dreaded raccoon eye look. I wanted to like it - it's cruelty-free, has lovely ingredients, smells like blueberries, and looks really good on my eyelashes... just not underneath them. My quest for the perfect natural mascara continues.

Sheridyn Swim Women's Tropez Bikini Top
Sheridyn Swim Women's Tropez Bikini Top
Price: $59.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, May 27, 2014
I love the color (Fluorescent Red is actually hot pink) and the design of this top, but I'm a D cup and it barely even covered my nipples. Back it goes!

Garden of Life Oceans 3 Healthy Hormone, 90 Soft Gels
Garden of Life Oceans 3 Healthy Hormone, 90 Soft Gels
Price: $28.70
29 used & new from $27.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Got for acne, have seen no difference, May 25, 2014
I have hormonal acne and bought these after reading rave reviews of how it cleared up seemingly everyone else's. Nope, no difference for me! I've been using them for about a month, working up to 3 per day (starting off with 3 a day made me really sleepy, so I worked up from 1 per day). They help my mood and energy somewhat, but not enough to justify the price. I'll be looking elsewhere for my Omega 3.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2014 1:44 PM PDT

Solaray Organically Grown Sage Supplement,570 mg, 100 Count
Solaray Organically Grown Sage Supplement,570 mg, 100 Count
Offered by Sullivan Vitamins & Irish Shop
Price: $13.29
2 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars God bless these, May 25, 2014
They have cut my sweating in half, which makes exercising much more enjoyable. I'm not as worried about traveling to hotter climates either, and am finally comfortable hiking around the hilly streets of Seattle. The taste is pretty potent, and I'd advise drinking more water as they are dehydrating. I take two pills per day and will never be without them.

Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Polish - Eclipse .26fl Oz/7.68ml
Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Polish - Eclipse .26fl Oz/7.68ml
Offered by Galaxy Trading
Price: $6.05
7 used & new from $2.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, March 11, 2014
Don't expect to look like the Revlon ads. Instead, it looks like purple nail polish with cheap, rough, blue plastic flecks on top. Did I mention it's chipping horribly after less than a day?

Revlon Photo Ready BB Cream Skin Perfector, Light, 1 oz
Revlon Photo Ready BB Cream Skin Perfector, Light, 1 oz
Offered by Tri-City Treasures
Price: $14.47
6 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing and smells bad, December 5, 2013
Provides no coverage whatsoever and has a very strong suncreen smell. I'll use up the bottle but will not purchase again.

Bodyglide Original Anti-Chafe Balm (Packaging May Vary)
Bodyglide Original Anti-Chafe Balm (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $4.75 - $184.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money, July 7, 2013
On a trip to Las Vegas, a friend of mine let me borrow a gel from England meant for chafing. It was a miracle product: we put it on in the morning, walked around in 98 degree heat, and came back to our hotel comfortable and chafe-free.

I purchased Body Glide for a trip to Asia this summer thinking it would have the same effect. I was "sore"ly disappointed, coming home to the hotel each night with red, angry welts that took days to calm down. You might as well just rub deodorant on your thighs for all the good it does.

I had hoped to use this product for an upcoming 3-day 60-mile walk, but I will be chucking it long before then. With any luck, I'll be able to hunt down the miracle gel, or at least something that actually works.

Edit: Wow, that was easy. The miracle gel is Lanacane Anti Chafing Gel, 1-Ounce. I will be stocking up!

Eyelash Extension EXCELLENT Longer Life Protective Coating Sealant / Sealer
Eyelash Extension EXCELLENT Longer Life Protective Coating Sealant / Sealer
Offered by Beauty7us
Price: $12.09
4 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyelashes grow, extensions look great, February 4, 2013
I use this every day on my eyelash extensions. I get complimented on how well I've maintained them when I go back to the salon, and could easily go three weeks (possibly four) instead of two between appointments. The technician also noticed that it's causing my natural eyelashes to grow, which is an unexpected but happy bonus.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5