Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Profile for Season Hughes > Reviews

Browse

Season Hughes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Season Hughes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
NOW Foods Biotin 5000mcg, 120 Vcaps
NOW Foods Biotin 5000mcg, 120 Vcaps
Price: Click here to see our price
57 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Causes acne, August 31, 2015
I've been taking this for a couple of weeks and it's given me extensive cystic acne on my face, chest, and back. My hair and eyelashes look longer and feel stronger, but it is so no worth the red, angry, embarrassing pimples.

Alba Botanica Terratints, Blaze Lip Balm, 0.15 Ounce
Alba Botanica Terratints, Blaze Lip Balm, 0.15 Ounce
Price: $2.59
26 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Color, flavor, and sun protection, August 19, 2015
I've been looking for something to replace my Neutrogena Lip Tint - I hated using a product that was tested on animals. This lip balm is a great alternative. It has a nice, sheer tint, decent peppermint flavor, and SPF. I like the color, flavor, and consistency (this balm is a teensy bit hard and could use a little more oil to soften it up) of the Neutrogena tint better, but will happily stop using it in favor of this lip balm!

I Told You
I Told You
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The time has come..., August 18, 2015
This review is from: I Told You (MP3 Music)
Waking up to your #wallis' song felt like Christmas morning. All I can think while listening to it is "Lip-sync for your life!" Seriously, RuPaul, get on this!

Culligan FM-15A Advanced Faucet Filter Kit
Culligan FM-15A Advanced Faucet Filter Kit
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $19.19
42 used & new from $13.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Changing filter is a pain, July 20, 2015
It's much more convenient than the Brita pitcher I used to have, but changing out the filter is a complete pain. I always end up twisting it the wrong way and then it doesn't budge. It's so stuck this time that I have to buy a jar opener in the hopes it can loosen it up. Otherwise, it's worked quite well.

Ecoland Women's Organic Cotton No Show Liner Socks w/ Silicon Patch - 3 Pack Value (Large / X-Large)
Offered by Ecoland Inc.
Price: $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My new go-to; better than Sheec, July 16, 2015
Works so much better than the Sheec brand. Stays put, fits comfortably, doesn't shrink, prevents odor, and truly is a "no show" sock. I will never buy another brand.

Alba Botanica Very Emollient, Daily Shade Lotion SPF 15, 32 Ounce
Alba Botanica Very Emollient, Daily Shade Lotion SPF 15, 32 Ounce
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $20.00
49 used & new from $15.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Review for Daily Shade (SPF) formula, July 16, 2015
This review is for the Daily Shade formula. I just moved to California and have fair skin. I love the ease of protecting my skin every morning; this lotion provides long-lasting moisture without being greasy and has no heavy sunscreen scent. Plus, it's cruelty-free. The price here is cheaper than Whole Foods too.

You Don't Scare Me
You Don't Scare Me
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars #wallis - watch out Kelly Clarkson!, June 3, 2015
This review is from: You Don't Scare Me (MP3 Music)
Catchy and uplifting. A great combination of inspirational and makes you want to jam out on the dance floor. Can't wait to hear more!

Breckelles Rider-24 Riding Boots, Tan Pu, 9
Breckelles Rider-24 Riding Boots, Tan Pu, 9

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous for one year, June 1, 2015
These shoes look much more expensive than they actually are. I could wear them comfortably for days at a time, they took almost no breaking in, and withstood rain without any waterproofing. And they're vegan!

They only downside is the heel wears down incredibly easily. The heel bottom actually completely came off while I was walking around San Francisco. This was after wearing them quite a lot over the past year though, so I'm not terribly upset. These are basically only good for one fall and winter, then the cost of replacing the heel is more than buying a new pair altogether, which I'll be doing.

I'm between an 8.5 and a 9 and wear a 9 in these.

Acid Neutralizer Skin pH Balance - Helps Balance the Ph of Your Skin for the Safe and Effective Neutralization After Peeling 2oz. 60ml
Offered by Dermalure
Price: $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, make it instead, January 26, 2015
This is baking soda, water, and preservatives. I feel like an idiot for buying it. Next time, I'll just mix and water and baking soda instead.

SmartyPants Adult Complete plus Fiber: Multivitamin, Omega 3, Vitamin D, No Added Sugar, 180 count
Price: $29.67
38 used & new from $25.95

2.0 out of 5 stars FartyPants is right!, January 7, 2015
What someone said about renaming these to "FartyPants" is entirely true. They cause my tummy to rumble loudly and embarrassingly all day at work. This is even after I worked up slowly to the full dosage and am on my second bottle. I love combining what I'd normally take as four separate supplements - multivitamin, fiber, omega 3, vitamin D - and these are delicious, but I just can't get over the gas. I'll be buying the non-fiber SmartyPants when I run out.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2015 8:54 AM PST