Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Season Hughes > Reviews

Browse

Season Hughes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Season Hughes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Flexees Women's Maiden Form Sleek Smoothers 2 Way Tank, Paris Nude, Large
Flexees Women's Maiden Form Sleek Smoothers 2 Way Tank, Paris Nude, Large
Price: $15.49
13 used & new from $13.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Rolls up constantly, May 27, 2016
Does not stay down - have to keep tugging it down every time a take a few steps. I step into it as recommended - does not help. Would not recommend. I'm 5'4" and bought a large.

Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Easy Up Thigh Slimmer,Latte Lift,Medium
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Easy Up Thigh Slimmer,Latte Lift,Medium
Price: $18.89
19 used & new from $15.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Digs in, rolls down, May 24, 2016
It definitely holds you in and smooths you out but the waistband rolled down once immediately and stayed that way, digging into my waist all day. It wasn't the worst shapewear experience I've had, but it was a pretty painful and annoying 12 hour day. If you can run to the bathroom and adjust it every hour or so, it might be more comfortable, but who has the time or patience to do that?

For reference I'm 5'4" 160 lbs and pear-shaped.

Women's Open Front Drape Cardigan -PAR-KSKW31122 -L-Khaki
Women's Open Front Drape Cardigan -PAR-KSKW31122 -L-Khaki
Offered by Fame Fashion House LLC
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, April 26, 2016
This is an excellent dupe of an Anthropologie cardigan I have on my wish list. It runs small, so go one size up (I'm usually a medium and bought a large) and it fits perfectly. The color and fit are true to the picture, and the material is OK to good quality, though it easily wrinkles. I'm happy with the price and would buy from this brand and seller again.

Women's Vogue Shoulder Off Wide Hem Design Top Shirt (XX-Large, Dark Green)
Women's Vogue Shoulder Off Wide Hem Design Top Shirt (XX-Large, Dark Green)
Offered by Bingo E-commerce Co.,Ltd
Price: $13.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs 2-3 sizes small, April 26, 2016
To achieve the loose, swingy look in the product photo, I went up by three sizes (normally a M, I bought an XXL). For a true/closer fit, two sizes up (XL) would have worked. In other words, this runs very, very small.

The material is soft, though easily wrinkled, and of an OK to good quality. It's slightly sheer (I got Dark Green), so you need a cami or nude bra underneath. In four sizes up, the fit and color are true to the picture, and it's a great price. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and would buy from this brand (Urbancoco) and seller again. Just make sure you size way, way up.

Doublju Women Short Sleeve Casual Round Neck Flare Skirt Dress CWDSD093_Blue Large
Offered by Doublju company
Price: $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, April 22, 2016
I'm 5'4" and this dress (which I bought a size up in according to reviews) was an inappropriate length for work - with my hands straight at my sides, it did not meet the tips of my fingertips. I'm returning it.

dexflex Comfort Women's Claire Scrunch Flat
dexflex Comfort Women's Claire Scrunch Flat
Price: $29.99 - $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Need a heel liner, but otherwise comfortable, April 22, 2016
These require a liner in the heel to be comfortable - my feet are somewhat narrow and my usual size is a 9, which is what I bought these shoes in (an 8.5 was too small). Without a heel liner, they dig into the back of my heels and on the instep where the shiny plastic meets the elastic. But once that's in place, those issues are solved, and they're comfortable and stylish. I bought them in both the black and nude.

[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (Cherry Tomato)
[TONYMOLY] Mini Lip Balm 7g (Cherry Tomato)
Offered by 8cos
Price: $5.50
16 used & new from $3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't get cherry tomato!, April 1, 2016
I bought cherry tomato because I love the cherry lip balm. Huge mistake. Not only does it smell and taste heavily of men's cologne, it tints your lips an unflattering shade of orange. Seller was nice though and included some skincare samples, and shipping was relatively fast.

Maidenform Women's Dream with Lace Boyshort, Black, 6
Maidenform Women's Dream with Lace Boyshort, Black, 6
Price: $7.77
18 used & new from $5.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Threw away after one wear, March 11, 2016
These cut into my thighs and provided absolutely no breathability, especially during a workout class. I threw them away after one wear.

Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter, 14 lb
Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Pellet Cat Litter, 14 lb
Price: $5.89
9 used & new from $5.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Blue Buffalo vs. Tidy Cat: a comparison, January 11, 2016
Pros
Cost: cheaper than Tidy Cats: At the time of this review, 14 pounds of Tidy Cat pellets cost $38. 14 pounds of Blue Buffalo cost $14.

Use with Litter Genie: For some reason, when I used the Tidy Cats pellets with a Litter Genie, it caused the Genie to smell pungently rancid no matter how much I cleaned it or tried to use baking soda or other deodorizers. Blue Buffalo does not have this issue.

Aesthetics: As one reviewer mentioned, the poop does blend into the color of the litter, making it less obvious.

Neutral
Tracking: my cats still kick some pellets out of the litterbox.

Cons
Scent: Great odor absorption at first. But after a few weeks of use, my apartment smelled like cat urine.

Visibility: the color of the pellets makes it hard to see poop to scoop. More importantly, the light color of the Tidy Cats pellets helped me detect medical issues - when my cat had a UTI, the blood from his urine showed up on the Tidy Cats pellets. Another cat had blood in his stool from constipation. These signs would have just blended into the Blue Buffalo pellets.

Mess: Urine causes Blue Buffalo pellets to disintegrate into the litterbox and form a pile onto the pad underneath. You have to be very careful when removing the pad tray not to spill anything onto the floor. Even then, some of the "crumbs" make it around the tray instead of onto the pad. You'd need to change the pads twice a week instead of once a week so the pile does not get too high.

Verdict
The cost savings is not worth the smell, the hassle of changing pads more carefully and frequently, and losing visibility into any medical issues. I am going back to the Tidy Cat pellets.

Ghosts of Yesterday
Ghosts of Yesterday
Price: $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Listening on repeat, January 6, 2016
This review is from: Ghosts of Yesterday (MP3 Music)
The songs on this album are catchy yet heartfelt, and the lyrics are inspirational. #Wallis has immense vocal talent - I can't wait to hear what he comes out with next!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7