Profile for edna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

edna RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
(12 Pack) 10 oz. Red Plastic Tumbler / Stackable Restaurant Beverage cup *Break-Resistant*
Offered by Utensil Pro
Price: $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars more like 6 oz, December 15, 2014
They were not 10 oz, more like 6 oz.

They Almost Always Come Home
They Almost Always Come Home
by Cynthia Ruchti
Price: $11.24
90 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome book! It kept me guessing the outcome, August 1, 2014
An awesome book! It kept me guessing the outcome, but also made me look at my own life and my relationship with my Lord
and Saviour. Thank you Cynthia Ruchti, looking forward to reading more of your books.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 17, 2014
Love it, just like New. So glad I called, I use my kindle daily
For it works like a computer for basics.

A Confident Heart: How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Live in the Security of God's Promises
Price: $8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, February 20, 2014
Made me consider why/how/when I first felt undeserving, but how Christ
makes me whole. Wonderful way to process this book.

A January Bride (A Year of Weddings Novella Book 2)
A January Bride (A Year of Weddings Novella Book 2)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishing
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 31, 2013
My only regret was it was too short. I love to read her books, she challenges me and my faith on things that matter.

Gold Toe Women's Anklets Plus Turn Cuff Sock, Black size 10-12
Gold Toe Women's Anklets Plus Turn Cuff Sock, Black size 10-12
Offered by BeltOutlet
Price: $6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars oKAY, December 31, 2013
I have RA so I need comfortable socks. These seemed a little small, washing might make it worse, not sure. Probably would try and get a bigger size next time. I wear size 10 shoe.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Leary, October 27, 2013
Since I had bad luck with the first pair I purchased I was leary but I was able to get these off
the card and I've worn them several times already. They are great!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, October 27, 2013
They broke trying to take them off the cardboard so they are of no use to me. They either
need to be in a bag or not so stiff a card. It could be a poor weld or not even stable in the
first place.

Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 920xl CD975AN CD972AN CD973AN CD974AN (1 Black 1 Cyan 1 Magenta 1 Yellow) 4 Pack
Offered by LXTEK
Price: $7.90
27 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be better!!, April 26, 2013
My computer did not want to accept the cartridges, it finally did but still shows that I need ink. It constantly tells me we need to add ink, however it is using the cartridges. Not sure why this is happening. Also the black one leaks some, especially when I put it in the printer.

Two Scoops of Grace with Chuckles on Top - Sweet, Funny Reminders of God's Heart for You ($1.99 Book Series - Devotional)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy!, September 6, 2012
I enjoy reading a chapter a day, it gives me food for thought and also very Biblically based. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2