Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for Jessica Carpenter > Reviews

Browse

Jessica Carpenter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica Carpenter RSS Feed

Women's Festival Bliss Shimmer Fashion Scarf (Purple)
Women's Festival Bliss Shimmer Fashion Scarf (Purple)
Offered by Anika Dali

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful but thin, December 24, 2013
I just received this as a gift. It is a beautiful scarf, and the colors weren't far off - nice variance of purples, pinks and the gold thread running through. It will go well with a lot of different colors. However, I was rather disappointed at how loosely woven the treads were. By 'lightweight' they mean it's see through against your skin in a single layer. I wanted this to wear it as a headscarf, I love the colors but it feels very fragile, I'm afraid it will rip.
Overall I'm happy I received it, it will go well with a lot of clothes in my wardrobe (it will have to be layered with other scarves to be worn as a headscarf though). But I removed other similar scarves by this vendor from my wish list and am now looking very closely at photos to get an idea of how thick a scarf may be before purchasing.

Kaytee Rabbit Rollin' The Hay Holder
Kaytee Rabbit Rollin' The Hay Holder
Price: $11.99
27 used & new from $5.04

4.0 out of 5 stars fun for bun, October 24, 2012
My rabbit loves this ball. She enjoys rolling it around the floor and pulling the hay out of it, but that does get quite messy. So right now it's hanging on the side of her NIC cage, and she still has fun with it. There are admittedly some problems with the door like others have mentioned. I had this problem most often when I filled the ball up too much and hay got stuck around the door. I still found the door a lot easier to work with than opening up the sides of the ball and filling it that way. It isn't the biggest opening, but the ball itself isn't exactly huge either. If you put too much in it's more likely to pop the door open and/or the sides off. Regardless of any faults the ball may have, I love that it's a source of food and a toy at the same time.

Old Dutch International, Purveyors of the ORIGINAL MOSCOW MULE MUG, 16-Ounce Solid Copper Smooth Finish Moscow Mule Mug
Price: $24.99
11 used & new from $7.18

5.0 out of 5 stars charming, May 17, 2012
Beautiful cup, got them for my boyfriend after he loved his first moscow mule and wanted to do them at home. Not required for the drink, but it makes it more fun. Have had it for about a month now and have had no problems that others complained about in regards to the lining or color coming off. We have been drying it immediatley after use, not letting any liquid sit in it after use, and using nothing but hand soap and water to clean it. Trying to be extra careful given the problems that others have had. Not sure if this may have been the source of the problem for others or not, but we have not had a problem with them yet. Very nice presentation, easy to clean if you take the extra seconds to do it seperate, and a wonderful gift.