Profile for P. Thistle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Thistle RSS Feed

Get Ripped! with Jari Love: Get Ripped & Chiseled
Get Ripped! with Jari Love: Get Ripped & Chiseled
DVD ~ Jari Love
Offered by MAMBO-MIKE
Price: $19.95
22 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - a lot like BODY PUMP! Killer workout!, December 29, 2007
My wife took a class known to many as "Body Pump". It's an hour long, high intensity, high rep class that uses free weights and weighted bars to fatigue your muscles to the point of exhaustion. We've been using this DVD for weeks now and it's great. She says it's almost just like Body Pump, so if you're into that class, you can buy this dvd and do it at home. This dvd takes you through a logical course of legwork and upper body work to hit all of your major muscle groups hard. About the only thing she doesn't concentrate on is Abs, but by the time you're done, you're ready to be done. If you want a high intensity dvd that really works your muscles in ways you never thought possible, try this! I used to go to the gym and "lift weights". This is far superior to anything you can put together yourself at the gym.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2010 12:07 AM PDT

Billy Blanks: Ultimate Tae Bo
Billy Blanks: Ultimate Tae Bo
DVD ~ Billy Blanks
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $7.50
24 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars not that great, December 28, 2007
I used to take cardio kickboxing classes at my gym and really enjoyed it and felt like I got a great workout. I also saw some great results. I don't belong to a gym anymore, so this seemed like a good fit. This workout isn't very intense and it get's a little goofy at times (like freestyle dancing??) Too much fluff and not enough raw, basic moves to work you out. I was expecting a lot more from the title "ultimate taebo". The people on the video are annoying to watch as well....they're all a little "too" excited to be there....constantly high fiving eachother and screaming woohoo!! This just isn't my style.