Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for dredman1 > Reviews

Browse

dredman1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dredman1 RSS Feed (Trinidad & Tobago)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
[LCD Digital Dc Multimeter] Generic Universal USB Power Multi-meter Voltmeter Ammeter Monitor Test Charging Voltage Current t W Free 5 Inch Type a Male to Female Extension Cable
Offered by Kuchang
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB Multimeter, April 23, 2016
I was a bit skeptical given the limited reviews for this item, but still decided to give it a go. The verdict: great quality and functionality at a very reasonable price.

The good: I especially like how it displays 4 different readings simultaneously and legibly (i.e. fairly large for my aging eyesight), unlike some others where the display has to toggle between different readings one at a time. The detachable USB male to female extension cable is also great, allowing you to choose how you want to plug this device, as opposed to others that are cable only or direct plug only. Finally the switch to toggle between different units and over/under voltage alarm are all great extras.

If there is a downside, it may be that the device is a bit larger compared to other similar devices. But then again, that's the tradeoff for the legible, more informative display, and the extension cable helps to mitigate this.

I can't comment on longevity yet as I've only had it a couple weeks now, but I'll report back here if I have issues on this front.

From all indications thus far, I would definitely recommend this item if you're in the market for a USB multimeter.

Eurow Microfiber Interior & Exterior Cleaning Glove
Eurow Microfiber Interior & Exterior Cleaning Glove
Offered by Microfiberhome
Price: $6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped., March 2, 2016
The microfiber strands are not plush and very thin. Not at all like the Chemical Guys wash mit.
Thus they do not hold much soap. Also, the fit is a bit tighter than I expected, so for those with larger hands this might not work well for them.

Champion Men's Powerflex Compression Short 6 Inch, Slate Grey Heather/Black, XX-Large
Offered by Espot Apparel
Price: $12.50
16 used & new from $10.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit was somewhat too big, March 2, 2016
Seems to be great quality, but my size was a bit too big.
In retrospect, should have ordered the next size down.

URPOWER 3300298 Double Clip Car Mount for upto 5.5-Inch Smartphones and GPS Devices
Offered by COCO-VISION
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very sturdy over time., January 3, 2016
2 1/2 STARS

I've had this for about 3 months now, and I was initially quite happy with it as I was able to position the phone within reach of my hands while driving without having to take them off the steering wheel. Plus it allowed me to put the phone in the path of the air vent blowing air at me, to help keep the device cool. Phone shake was only very slight, and thus far the suction has never once given out in the Caribbean heat where I live.

However, after some time, the part where the arm inserts into the head of the suction mount became slack, and thus the phone is now starting to shake quite noticeably going over bumps.

For the price ($8.99) it's not bad, but I expected it to last much longer.

Ultra Bright LED Lantern - Camping Lantern - for Hiking, Emergencies, Hurricanes, Outages, Storms, Camping - Multi Purpose - Black - Divine LEDs
Offered by Divine LEDs
Price: $45.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't be "blinded" by all the 5 star reviews, October 14, 2015
When I saw all the "glowing" reviews and that this lantern had 30 LEDs in it, I was quite excited to try it. However, I have to say I was disappointed in its brightness after actually trying it.

On reading the answered questions posted here afterwards, I saw it is only 60 lumens.

To put that into comparison, the Rayovac Sportsman lantern is 240 lumens - 4 times as bright as this for just a couple dollars more.

It is my fault really for not reading thoroughly the answered questions and comparing the lumen output to others, but USUALLY when a product here has so many 5 star and raving reviews, your expectations naturally go up.

There are some good points to this lantern though - it's compact, light, easy to operate (good for elderly persons), and uses AA batteries (not bulky D batteries). The build quality is also not too bad either, given the low $13 price.

My advice is to temper your expectations and compare technical specifications before you buy.

4mm Gender Matching Adapter Kit
4mm Gender Matching Adapter Kit
Price: $12.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 4, 2015
Exactly what I needed to "extend" the reach of my current cables (which have banana jacks) when coupled with the Fluke SureGrip Insulated Test Leads, 63" Length (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002SRINW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01).
Has a nice heavy quality feel, and the leads fit it very snugly.
The only downside is it is bigger than I expected (somewhat bulky), but I guess it has to be to accommodate the test lead ends.

Chocolate (English dub)
Chocolate (English dub)
DVD
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 4, 2015
Storyline isn't that great, but the action sequences more than make up for it.
JeeJa Yanin muay thai fighting sequences are fantastic, almost on par with the great Jony Jaa.
Would definitely recommend watching it if you re into martial arts or action movies.

The Bridge Direct Frankenweenie After Life Sparky Plush
The Bridge Direct Frankenweenie After Life Sparky Plush
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $24.99
61 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 2, 2015
Very realistic resemblance to the movie character. The material looks very similar to how the character appears in the movie, as well as the proportions of the stocky body and small thin feet, which make it all the more authentic. Down to the shading around the eyes.
Quality seems very good as well.
Definitely recommended if you are a fan of the "Sparky" character.

Underworld Evolution
Underworld Evolution
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2015
Great for those into the vampire/werewolf and action genres.

Dash Camera Vehicle Hard Wire Kit - Mini USB Compatible with G1w / G1w-C / G1WH / GT680W / Mini 0801 / Mobius Action Spy Tec Camera and More | Car DVR Camera Recorder Dashboard Dashcam | Black Box Video Recorder |
Offered by Spy Tec
Price: $8.95
10 used & new from $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., June 10, 2015
Item was much smaller than I thought, from just looking at the pictures. That was a pleasant surprise, as it gave me much more placement options, and it works great with my G1W-C.

I connected mine to my fusebox with a Pico Add-a-Circuit fuse kit (search for it on Amazon), and everything is now hidden and clean.

However, leaving the transformer box behind my dashboard/glovebox, the length of the USB cord from the box to the plug was just enough to reach my dashcam running it out the side of my glovebox, along the front of the doorframe, up the A-pillar, and acrooss the top of the headliner to the rearview mirror where my camera is mounted. It reached, but had maybe only 6 or 8 inches of slack.

My car is a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer, so I imagine much larger cars may have to find ways to use the red and black wire to get more length.

For my purposes though, it worked out great, and I now have my cigarette lighter port free to use again!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9