Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for M&T Kelly > Reviews

Browse

M&T Kelly's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M&T Kelly "love your pets" RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2006 Hyundai Sonata
2006 Hyundai Sonata

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Hyundai Sonata, April 15, 2016
This review is from: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
I love my Hyundai Sonata. Thinking about trading it in for a new Hyundai Crossover. The only car I have ever had this long with no major problems.

Brainerd 64686 Dimmer Knob, Satin Nickel
Brainerd 64686 Dimmer Knob, Satin Nickel
Price: $1.79
4 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the original knobs that cracked, October 2, 2015
Worked perfectly. Much better than the original knobs that cracked. I got four. Easy to install (I guess for most folks).

Anker® Ultra-Slim 2.4G Wireless Mini Keyboard for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars #9 key sticks, based on reviews, ordered another one., February 16, 2015
I liked the keyboard very much but it did not take long for the #9 key to stick. That's right, the # is the number sign or the pound sign. Where did hashtag come from? Based on the reviews, I ordered another one. I hope I just got a lemon the first time.

AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Strip-Cut Paper, CD, and Credit Card Shredder
AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Strip-Cut Paper, CD, and Credit Card Shredder
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I am going to get better one that does the crosscut and has great ratings, September 30, 2014
OK for the price. The auto mode stopped working. I am going to get better one that does the crosscut and has great ratings.

Green Thumb GT50910 Oscillating Sprinkler
Green Thumb GT50910 Oscillating Sprinkler
Offered by Bay 15
Price: $14.79
13 used & new from $8.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted two months. The oscillating mechanism broke down., August 27, 2014
Lasted two months. The oscillating mechanism broke down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A little pricy but the 50 Watts is worth it ..., August 27, 2014
A little pricy but the 50 Watts is worth it. Installed in 2 minutes. My filter is relatively close to my outside outlet so chord length was not a problem. Cleared up my pond in two days. Now I can see the debris at the bottom. Time to buy a Pond Vacuum...

Therapro Mediceuticals Solv-X Oil Scalp and Hair Treatment Shampoo, 12 Fluid Ounce
Offered by LATEST BEAUTY
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A little expensive but worth it., June 24, 2014
I have oily hair. I tried the name brand shampoos for oily hair but my hair would still get oily by the end of the day. This shampoo keeps the oil away for the whole day.

H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2013 Win [Download] [OLD VERSION]
H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2013 Win [Download] [OLD VERSION]
Price: $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great 4 Us - delay of state download message could be better, January 22, 2014
Have been using HR Block since 2008. Quick and easy. Yes we did have to wait for the State software. We could not get it until it was available. I just downloaded it yesterday. When I tried to get the state earlier, their message was a little confusing. It looks like you have to purchase it, but you don't.

Suncast Storage Trends Utility Base Cabinet
Suncast Storage Trends Utility Base Cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Cabinet, December 27, 2013
It was easy to put together. It is strong enough. For me, it was larger than I thought. Very Happy.

Toro 88504 Extended Range Lithium ion Battery, 24-Volt
Toro 88504 Extended Range Lithium ion Battery, 24-Volt

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the smaller battery, May 12, 2013
This battery should be standard for the Toro trimmer. The small battery only lasted about twenty minutes for me. I have 4 acres and plenty of places to trim. When I do the full yard trim treatment, it takes almost an hour. I needed this battery despite the price. That's why I did not give it 5 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2013 4:43 PM PDT