Profile for Senie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Senie "catpersonlovesdogs" RSS Feed (Costa Rica)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
14K White Gold Amethyst Stud Earrings (1.80 CT ; 6 MM Round Cut)
14K White Gold Amethyst Stud Earrings (1.80 CT ; 6 MM Round Cut)
2 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I <3 Them :), August 21, 2013
This was more than I expected. The color of the amethyst was perfect. The setting was white gold and further enhanced the color. The workmanship was top quality. I have purchased from this vendor and you may count on them for A1 quality,workmanship,and delivery. The product is as described.

14K White Gold Blue Topaz Stud Earrings (1.80 CT ; 6 MM Round Cut)
14K White Gold Blue Topaz Stud Earrings (1.80 CT ; 6 MM Round Cut)
2 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 21, 2013
The Tanzinite stones were a beautiful blue/lavender color. They were mounted in a white gold setting which further enhanced the color. The setting and mounting were of first quality in workmanship, and the safety stop on the stem of the earring will allow me to enjoy many worry free wearing's

Kings of California books 1-3
Kings of California books 1-3
Price: $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly enjoyed the "Kings", August 7, 2013
I enjoyed the bundling of the novels and the pricing was superb. The stories were entertaining and each could stand alone so it was not necessary to read them in order. I would recommend these novels to anyone who loves heartwarming love stories.

Angelina Microfiber Boxer / Boy Shorts with Lace, 8 Assorted Colors in a Dozen (12 Pairs) Pack, #912 Xlarge
Offered by Angelina Hosiery
Price: $22.00
2 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, Soft and stylish, August 7, 2013
I love the jewel tones of the colors of these panties. The fit is perfect and the boy legs do not roll up on your legs creating bulk. I decided to change from my all cotton boy leg panty to the microfiber panties and expected "panties" and not the opportunity to select this stylish pantie. These panties are very comfortable to wear and "stay put" once you put them on. I would highly recommend these to all, the sizing is right on.

Gloria Vanderbilt Divya Cargo Capris Black 14
Gloria Vanderbilt Divya Cargo Capris Black 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Fit, August 7, 2013
I cannot express fully how much I like these Capri Pants. The sizing is perfect, they are comfortable to wear made possible by the stretch waist. I have purchased Vanderbilt pants in other styles and you can be assured that the size from one style to another is exact. I have these Cargo Capri's in all the colors and always get complements on them.

Braza 4-Hook Bra Extender 3-Pack
Braza 4-Hook Bra Extender 3-Pack
Offered by Zay Outlet
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good "extentions", August 7, 2013
This product was perfect for those of us that one size of bra "pinches" because it is to small and another slides around because it is to small. The Bra Extender is perfect and I love the way it makes my bra's fit perfectly, and comfortably. I would highly recommend this product for all of those ladies who are between sizes. The colors match perfectly with the bra's I have and the soft back of the extenders make them comfortable without adding bulk to your clothing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as a bunny, August 7, 2013
I purchased Minnie for a very special little girl. She is "goofy" over Minnie and was truly excited to receive her. This is her first soft cuddly doll. He carries her everywhere and sleeps with her at night. I couldn't be happier that she is so happy to have Minnie for herself. Delivery was quick, faster than we expected. This vendor has met all the highest levels of standards and I would recommend without hesitation to purchase from them.

Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment 50ml 1.7 FL. Oz. [Health and Beauty]
Sebastian Potion 9 Wearable Treatment 50ml 1.7 FL. Oz. [Health and Beauty]
Offered by love our lines beauty
Price: $12.95
3 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Friends Meet Again, July 31, 2013
I don't know when I stopped using this product but I now know that it was a mistake to do so. I used to use it on our vacations to the ocean. I would apply before and after being in the water. It protected my hair from the harsh elements. Switch to the present and I am treating my hair and scalp with harsh shampoos to rid it of an infection. The antibiotics do not help the condition of my hair either. Sebastian Potion 9 has helped keep my hair soft without the frizzies. I am very grateful for this product, it is a real life savor for me. I also think that someone else in the house likes this product because shortly I will need to order a larger size to "share" with the "its not me" ghost that resides within our household.

14K White Gold Garnet Stud Earrings (1.80 CT ; 6 MM Round Cut)
14K White Gold Garnet Stud Earrings (1.80 CT ; 6 MM Round Cut)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature at her finest, July 31, 2013
When I received the Garnet Stud Earrings I was very pleasantly pleased. The color is very nice, not to dark but a rich "ruby" red. I just love them and the way the light plays off of them. I have gotten comments about them and I tell my friends that I bought them on Amazon and they don't believe that I would trust something so beautiful could come from an internet order. I correct them and tell them about how much confidence I have in the vendors on Amazon and how Amazon strives to keep the customer happy with the best customer service available. I hope that my review about my Garnet Studs and how happy I am with them will encourage persons to place their confidence in this vendor and order from
him.

1.00 Ct AAA Round 5mm Genuine Tanzanite Solid 14K White Gold Stud Earrings
1.00 Ct AAA Round 5mm Genuine Tanzanite Solid 14K White Gold Stud Earrings
Offered by GemStoneKing
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW they are beautiful, July 31, 2013
My grand daughter was standing next to me as I opened my Tanzanite Studs. I don't know who wispered WOW first. They were breathtakingly beautiful. So beautiful I presented them to my spell bound 16 year old grand daughter. She put them on immediately and began to show them to friends, neighbors even people in the grocery store. I will have to admit they look very pretty in her ears. The only thing left for me to do is to order a pair for my self and await patiently for them to come because I know how beautiful Tanzanite is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4