Profile for H. Stombaugh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Stombaugh RSS Feed

The First Days (As the World Dies, Book One)
The First Days (As the World Dies, Book One)
by Rhiannon Frater
Price: $13.74
87 used & new from $3.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story from the first page...no matter how many times you read it, August 5, 2011
I'm a major PA fan and have read too many staid zombie tales to the point of boredom. Not so with Rhiannon Frater's story of a deep friendship born of the zombie apocalypse. Great character-development and dialogue, moments of terror, disgust, angst, rage, joy, despair, hope, and love that made me want to alternately throw my Kindle across the room or curl up and cry (especially the tiny fingers...that's super creepy). As the story unfolds, we meet characters who resonate, who have very human flaws. As the World Dies is gripping stuff, and although I read the whole story twice when the volumes were self-published, I will purchase/read the Tor editions because this story is absolutely worth the price! Thank you, Rhiannon, for sharing Jenni and Katie's world with us.

RoomMates RMK1043SCS Dinosaurs Peel & Stick Wall Decals, 16 Count
RoomMates RMK1043SCS Dinosaurs Peel & Stick Wall Decals, 16 Count
Price: $10.99
44 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and easy to use, October 9, 2008
Perfect for our use. Get lots of different dinosaurs in package. Great artistic quality (not cartoonish at all...we wanted something that looked realistic for our son's room). All went up in about 10 minutes. Great product!

Stanley 61804 Professional Backpack Poly 4-Gallon Sprayer
Stanley 61804 Professional Backpack Poly 4-Gallon Sprayer
Price: $79.78
2 used & new from $40.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for price, October 9, 2008
Good product. Well-made. Good backpack/carrying functionality. Wish the pump handle was a bit longer. (I'm 6'4".) One of the nozzle storage latches already busted off, but overall very pleased that I purchased this product.

Cuisinart 719-16 Chef's Classic Stainless 1-1/2-Quart Saucepan with Cover
Cuisinart 719-16 Chef's Classic Stainless 1-1/2-Quart Saucepan with Cover
Price: $19.95
12 used & new from $19.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and durable, April 14, 2008
Works like a charm if taken care of properly. Great product I hope to have to cook dinner for my grandchildren 30 years from now!

An Introduction to Clinical Research
An Introduction to Clinical Research
by Catherine DeAngelis
29 used & new from $0.20

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, April 14, 2008
This book is solely for clinical research and has little to say outside of that narrow sphere. But a good resource to have nonetheless.

100 Brass Gold Tobacco Pipe Screens
100 Brass Gold Tobacco Pipe Screens
Offered by LADY Ts SUNDRIES
Price: $2.80
9 used & new from $2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what they should, April 14, 2008
We received more than 100, only one was snagged, and they work like a charm.

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat, Yellow and Orange
Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat, Yellow and Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe and durable, April 14, 2008
This product is simple, safe, and durable. We wanted the simplest and safest booster we could find, and this one was also one of the least expensive! It's perfect for our 21-month old son!

The Malloreon, Vol. 2 (Books 4 & 5): Sorceress of Darshiva, The Seeress of Kell
The Malloreon, Vol. 2 (Books 4 & 5): Sorceress of Darshiva, The Seeress of Kell
by David Eddings
Price: $15.85
107 used & new from $5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, gripping conclusion, May 15, 2007
The Malloreon took a little getting used to - new characters, and most of the ones from the Bellgariad weren't allowed on this trip. All in all a good read that made me have to purchase the Belgarath and Polgara books to prolong the wonder the Eddings created.