Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Car Mount, Blue-Garuda Magnetic Air Vent Phone Holder - As Seen On TLD Today - For All Smartphones inc. Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/4s, Samsung Note 4/Edge/S6/S5, LG G4, Cell Phones, Mini Tablets, GPS Devices - With Extra Bonus - No More Suction Marks
Offered by Blue-Garuda
Price: $31.99
2 used & new from $9.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuss-free and easy to use., March 28, 2015
When I received this item, I was still driving the replacement car my service center had given me while my own car was undergoing a paint job. This was super easy to install in both cars; the magnet held onto my phone very firmly and I noted that my phone did not budge while driving over potholes and uneven roads and it was very easy to move it from one car to another. Fuss-free, just the way I like my things. :) I highly recommend this product!! Just a side note to folks who complain about this 'blocking' their air-conditioning, they can consider getting one of those stick-on ones instead. I had one before and it worked great. Just puzzles me as to why they would want to get an a/c grill mounted gadget and complain about that when there are so many other alternatives around. Just sayin'.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2015 2:46 PM PDT

Thai Crystal Deodorant Mist 8 oz Liquid
Thai Crystal Deodorant Mist 8 oz Liquid
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $8.10
15 used & new from $3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., May 30, 2014
My job as a flight attendant requires me to be on the go all the time, and this deodorant has worked wonders. It doesn't stain my clothes and keeps me fresh even after a grueling 13 hr day. While it doesn't stop pespiration, it does an excellent job of preventing odor and I'm hooked for life. I've tried many, many deodorants over the years and my most recent one was a conventional stick deodorant which didn't do a very good job and messed up my clothes too.

I transfer a portion of this deodorant into a smaller 1 oz spray bottle for easier packing, and couldn't be happier with it. I've already ordered my second bottle, and will continue to order as long as this product is available.

Revlon ColorStay Makeup, Combination/Oily Skin, Natural Beige, 1 Ounce
Revlon ColorStay Makeup, Combination/Oily Skin, Natural Beige, 1 Ounce
Price: $9.49
6 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin stays really matte all day., August 3, 2013
The other reviewers weren't kidding when they wrote that this really controls shine well. Before I purchased this foundation, I'd have to blot my face after 3 hrs, whereas I haven't even touched my blotters ever since I started using this.

The makeup feels very lightweight and coverage is pretty good. I use my fingers to apply it with and a little goes a long way. I also always use moisturizer beforehand as my skin can look really dried-out if I don't, despite living in sunny and humid Florida.

I think I'll definitely be reusing this foundation when it runs out.

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
Offered by Bradley Ryan Gifts
Price: $0.80
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective makeup remover, June 11, 2013
I used this for the first time today and was delighted to find that it removed my waterproof mascara very easily. Truth is, I actually stopped wearing mascara for a while because my previous eye makeup remover just couldn't do the job of removing it fully. I'd be tugging at my lashes (which is a big no-no) only to still find traces of mascara afterward.

The lotion consistency of this remover makes it very easy to simply rub it onto my eyes without tugging, following which, I simply wipe it off with a large cotton pad before going in the shower. I'm pleased to report that it removed my mascara very quickly with minimal fuss, and I loved the moisturizing effect it had on my skin.

Now I wish I had discovered this little gem much earlier! With a price like that, it's safe to say that this has definitely made it to my personal 'must-have' beauty list.

Lemongrass  100% Pure Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade- 10 Ml (Lemongrass, 10ml)
Lemongrass  100% Pure Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade- 10 Ml (Lemongrass, 10ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic scent, April 2, 2013
I love how spas always seem to smell of lemongrass, and thought I'd try and get my home to smell the same way. This essential oil does not disappoint, and its fresh, citrusy fragrance actually keeps me feeling less lethargic than usual during the afternoon. Great product for a great price!

Single Circular Blank Mouse Pad - Black
Single Circular Blank Mouse Pad - Black
Offered by T1Mall
Price: $4.85
26 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose well., August 31, 2012
My plastic mouse pad started curling up from constant use and the (silly) psychedelic surface was causing my pointer to jump all over the screen, so I decided to get another one that didn't cause my blood pressure to rise every time I used the computer. This mouse pad comes with a fabric surface which is really great for optic mice like mine, and its rubber bottom ensures that it stays put. It is smaller than most sizes, but that's not a problem at all for me. Most importantly, it doesn't cost an arm and leg. I saw a similar one in a store a few months back that cost $18.00. Now, why would they do something like that?

Neutrogena Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer, Sunkissed 30, 0.2 Ounce
Neutrogena Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer, Sunkissed 30, 0.2 Ounce
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $11.81
9 used & new from $11.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural, matte color, July 20, 2012
I use this in place of blush now, because it has such a lovely, natural matte effect. Using a big brush, I apply a little on my forehead, cheeks and chin and it always appears like I have a healthy glow. With a palette that combines neutral with darker shades, this really gives off the best matte glow effect that I've been seeking for a long time.

Casio #LTP1241D-4A Women's Metal Fashion Watch with Date
Casio #LTP1241D-4A Women's Metal Fashion Watch with Date
Offered by Crazy Deals LLC
Price: $22.86
8 used & new from $21.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated elegance with a great price tag., July 20, 2012
I missed out on referring to the specs, so it turned out smaller than I had expected. But after wearing it for awhile, I've grown quite fond of its size, and actually prefer it the way it is.

It's simple, classic and the baby pink face adds so much sweetness to it. I was impressed that the watch arrived only 3 days after I ordered it from the merchant 'Watchtronics'. Not bad, considering it came via USPS which usually takes a little bit longer and came packaged in a white Casio box, complete with watch-stand and instructions. The strap turned out a little too long for me initially, but with the help of a nail, I moved the strap backwards by 3 notches located where the clasp is, and now it fits perfectly. If you're planning to do that too, do be aware that the internal pin holding the strap and clasp together can spring out and you may lose it, which is what almost happened with me. But that helped tremendously with the fit, and I didn't need to have any links taken out after all, which made me happy.

All in all, it's a very simple, pretty watch with a very useful date feature. The great thing is that its baby pink face doesn't clash with different colored clothes or bags, and it's so feminine. It's my go-to watch now.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation 203 - Light Beige
MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation 203 - Light Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pressed powder foundation I've ever used, May 14, 2012
Lately, I've been on a spree to find the perfect foundation, and my recent purchases included some pretty good BB creams. But still I wanted a makeup routine that was less time-consuming, and thought about exploring the powder foundation department. To my delight, I found this.

I took a leap of faith and purchased it in Light Beige, and found that it suits my skin tone perfectly. I had had a bad breakout before I started using it, and still it managed to cover my redness and scars very well. Then I took a quick holiday and got myself a slight tan, and the color match was still perfect.

This compact powder has saved me much time from my makeup routine, and doesn't create a mess like loose powder sometimes can. I don't need an extra brush to apply it with, nor do I need to use my fingers as is the case with liquid foundation. I only use this, without anything else, not even concealer. But being a powder foundation, it can sometimes appear cakey when I first apply it, so I use a mist spray to 'set' it. I'm a combination skin type, and so far, my face has stayed matte while using it, and it doesn't break me out either.

Coverage is buildable, and it has not appeared flakey over my moisturizer. I really hope MUFE doesn't stop producing this powder!

LOREAL NEVER FAIL LIPSTICK INFALIBLE #87 WALNUT
LOREAL NEVER FAIL LIPSTICK INFALIBLE #87 WALNUT
Offered by BeautyTime
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color but tends to cause a little peeling for me., April 21, 2012
I really like the color, it's such a beautiful nude with a little bit of of frost to it. I apply the lipstick first and let it set for about a minute, after which, I apply the conditioner, which by the way smells really yummy. And as the name says, it's infallible as it stays on pretty well for the rest of the day, throughout lunch and even dinner. (Of course, it depends on what you eat, and how you eat it)

As I only apply the color once in the morning and just touch up with the conditioner throughout the day, it is easy enough to remove at the end of the day. Not to keep repeating myself here, but it is important to re-apply the conditioner throughout the day, as the lipstick is made to last and can be very drying to your lips. But even so, I do experience a little peeling here and there, and my lips are left dryer than they would be with other regular lipsticks.

So I'd recommend it for the color but be mindful that this could be a little drying for some people.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3