Profile for A_Reel_Lady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A_Reel_Lady "FFWife" RSS Feed (Oklahoma)

Page: 1 | 2
Invicta Women's 0281 Angel Collection Diamond Accented Chronograph Watch
Invicta Women's 0281 Angel Collection Diamond Accented Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, November 26, 2010
My husband purchased this watch for me as an "early" Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. It's simple, yet stands out in a crowd thanks to the turquoise face. I haven't had any problems with it so far and I've had it a few weeks.

Zing 501-101 SBK1 Standard SLR Cover (Black)
Zing 501-101 SBK1 Standard SLR Cover (Black)
Price: $24.99
7 used & new from $11.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cover, December 25, 2009
I love this cover. It comes on and off easily once you get the hang of it, and is great if you have your camera around kids or anyone who might not treat it with the same care you do.

Kata KT DR-465-BR Digital Rucksack for 2 Digital SLRs with Mounted Lens, 3-4 Lenses, Flash, Accessories and Personal Gear (Black/Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 25, 2009
I wanted this bag, so I could easily store my camera gear and know it would be protected during travel. I went with the right bag. It isn't too big, but it is big enough to easily store all of my gear. I haven't gotten to put it to much use yet, but it seems like it will work wonders when I am flying, and traveling about.

Wii Fit 3 in 1 Starter Kit
Wii Fit 3 in 1 Starter Kit
Price: $11.99
39 used & new from $6.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleeve, and Mat, but I can't get the charger to work, January 17, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The sleeve works really well, and the mat is a pretty decent work out mat. You could buy better at Walmart, but it's a decent mat. I can't get the battery replacement to work. I'm not really sure why, but I can't get it to work. And if anyone thinks that the Wii Fit or balance comes with this they need to read the product description better.

Wii Fit Game with Balance Board
Wii Fit Game with Balance Board
180 used & new from $0.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Fun, but Not the Gym, January 17, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I go to the gym three days a week, and work out at home the other two. I have been using the Wii Fit for about a week now. I really like that it keeps things interesting and it's fun. I haven't unlocked everything, but I really enjoy the boxing. I think it could supplement the gym, but I don't think I would ever personally try to rely on the Wii Fit alone to stay in shape. Also I think that the "scales" on the body test are off. If I step on a regular scale it is usually around 120-122lbs, but on the balance board it says 107lbs, but it is very fun, and helps keep things interesting and will be a FUN supplement to the gym for me at least!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2009 2:53 PM PST

Official Nintendo Wii Wheel Wii Remote Controller not included
Official Nintendo Wii Wheel Wii Remote Controller not included
Offered by AlaskaCC
Price: $19.65
98 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Wheel as the One that Comes With Mario Cart!, January 17, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the exact wheel that comes with Mario Cart, and I personally have no complaints about it. I would rather use the wheel than just the remote alone. The only draw back is having to remove the rubber sleeves from the remote each time you put the remote in the wheel.

Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel
Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $39.85
111 used & new from $21.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game! Can't Wait to Unlock All the Extras, January 17, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this product after receiving a Wii for Christmas. I was unsure of how much fun I might have playing it. I'm really not a huge "racing" game fan, or a big "game player" period, but I LOVE playing this game. This game is a lot of fun, and the controller works pretty nicely. I think it's a great game!

Fake Bake Self-Tanning Tri-Pak
Fake Bake Self-Tanning Tri-Pak

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 17, 2009
I bought this product, and it is better than any sunless tanning product I have ever purchased. I am very very fair skinned, and it goes on smoothly without any "orange" color and it's very easy to apply!

The Firm Sculpting Ball
The Firm Sculpting Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quick workout!, October 6, 2008
This review is from: The Firm Sculpting Ball (Sports)
This is a good workout for when you are crunched for time. It's not exactly for beginners. I consider myself to be in pretty good shape, and it still made me sore. I'll keep using this DVD for sure!

Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease (Disc 2)
Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease (Disc 2)
DVD ~ Carmen Electra
29 used & new from $0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Short Workout. Not for Hardcore Fitness Buffs, April 9, 2008
It's a good short workout, and will bring you to a sweat. They do more resistance and isolation than anything else. You wont' use weights during this tape, but you HAVE to have a chair to do ALL of the workouts. Not exactly a routine for a person living in a one bedroom apartment without a kitchen table (aka no chair).

Page: 1 | 2