Profile for Judith R. Enzor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judith R. Enzor "sleepless romantic" RSS Feed (Hollywood, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Excello/DII Barmop Dish Cloth, Set of 15
Excello/DII Barmop Dish Cloth, Set of 15

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 15, 2014
Better than cases and cases of paper towels. Just use them and toss in the wash. Perfect quality!

Affliction (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 22)
Affliction (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 22)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced murder mystery with lots of angst., November 13, 2014
Fast paced, convoluted perfection of storytelling. You can't get a betty storyteller/writer than Laurell K. Hamilton. Need more Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter books now please.

Rand's Craving [The Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska 5] (Siren Publishing LoveXtreme Forever)
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, she can!, October 27, 2014
Kiera West did it again!!!! This is not just a romance novel it is intrigue and mystery rolled into another in the series of wonderful DOABLE romance. Kudos!

Pleasure Planet
Pleasure Planet
Price: $8.32

5.0 out of 5 stars you're so wrong and Evangeline has woven you into her web of love, honor, August 19, 2014
This review is from: Pleasure Planet (Kindle Edition)
Once again Evangeline Anderson far surpassed anything that you might think would happen in a plot by twists and turns that give you that Ah Huh Moment! Her work is always so entertaining that you don't want to miss any little obscure mention that might make you realize what is around the corner. And when you get to that corner, you're so wrong and Evangeline has woven you into her web of love, honor, trust and happily ever after. Hudus!!!!!

Libman Microfiber Floor Mop
Libman Microfiber Floor Mop
Offered by BenStores
Price: $25.99
5 used & new from $17.46

5.0 out of 5 stars My back says thank you each time I use this mop!!!!!, August 9, 2014
I can't tell you how wonderful this mop is. I have a dozen extra mop pads and I just wet them in the sink with a little Dawn dish detergent and a spritz of bleach, loosely ring them out and I'm off mopping all the tile floors in the house. The kitchen floor is mopped more then the bathrooms or the entrance hall or even the family room but how easy! After I use one for washing and one for rinsing I pop them off and they go in the hamper to be washed with my white wash. Never use a dirty mop again. Never spread germs in the bathrooms or kitchen. Just pop on a new one and you're off to a clean house in a jiffy. The bleach in the pads keep them super clean and I do wash them with the whites. I have used the pads every day for the past 5-years and I could not be happier. No bending, no dirty water, no mop bucket, no heavy mop, no wringing out the mop head and best of all - No aching back. I have bought these for so many of my senior friends and they all love it.

Zatarain's Mix Crab Cake 5.75 OZ(Pack of 6)
Zatarain's Mix Crab Cake 5.75 OZ(Pack of 6)
Offered by MyQuickMart
Price: $27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, easy and delious crab cakes at home, August 5, 2014
This is the easiest and fastest way to turn lump crabmeat into the perfect entrée. No crushing cracker crumbs, no measuring spices, just plop in an egg and some mayo and it is awesome.

F.A. Granules by Heska. 450 grams
F.A. Granules by Heska. 450 grams
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $49.98
2 used & new from $27.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product for dogs with skin alergies, August 5, 2014
These F.A. Granules by Heska keep both of my large dogs from shedding and keep their itching to non existent. It is easy to put their powder in there two meals a day and the cost is about half of what you will pay if you purchase it from the vet. So, if you have a dog with itchy skin, dry skin, or losing coat, this is just wonderful. I have been using it on my dogs for 5-yrs and they have beautiful, thick, itch free coats.

Dap Xhose PRO The Original Expanding Hose with Black Solid Brass Fittings, 75-Feet X Hose (75 Ft. Xhose)
Offered by Microfiber-Products-Online
Price: $42.99
5 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best expanding hose there is!, August 5, 2014
This is the best expanding hose we have ever used. It is not plastic, but brass construction for the fittings. We have one on every outside hose bib we have and there is no place we can't reach with them. We store them in large flower pots to protect them from the sun, even though they say they don't need it. In the past the sun has done a number on the hoses and we now take precautions. Anyway, it is a nice way to store them.

Glass Wick Holder For Making Oil Burners, Set of 6
Glass Wick Holder For Making Oil Burners, Set of 6
Offered by Agape Gifts, Inc.
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Antique Lamps, August 5, 2014
I use this wick holder in my antique miniature oil/kerosene lamp where appropriate. They are easy to clean and that allows me to keep the "Original" delicate glass wick holders in a safe place and assure that they won't break decreasing the value of the lamps.

Pedigree Jumbone 10 Mini Bones 6.34oz Toy/small (Pack of 2)
Pedigree Jumbone 10 Mini Bones 6.34oz Toy/small (Pack of 2)
Offered by CA's Corner Store
Price: $14.34
2 used & new from $14.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for small dogs!, August 5, 2014
We have two large dogs, a Rhodesian Ridgeback and a Belgium Malinois. When we give them a treat we just break them in half and give them each a half, at least twice. The dogs love them and it doesn't fill them up before dinner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7