ARRAY(0xa9b37e10)

Customer Reviews: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charlie Spivey "Gamer" RSS Feed (Richmond VA. U.S.A.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Girls Gone Wild: Wildest Climaxes Ever
Girls Gone Wild: Wildest Climaxes Ever
17 used & new from $9.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Another with some heat, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Girls Gone Wild: Wildest Climaxes Ever (DVD)
This thing has some hot moments to be sure. The three at the end really turn it on. In some cases, the segments between the main stuff is better than the long segments. There is a bonus thing that must be seen to be believed. That is all i'l say about that. Heck, I dare say the bonus and the three in the last segment were proabably worth the price.

Girls Gone Wild: Wildest Sex Ever 2
Girls Gone Wild: Wildest Sex Ever 2
DVD ~ Girls Gone Wild
Price: $13.92
12 used & new from $11.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good one, December 20, 2013
This is another one of those that looked like a half hearted release. Nothing much to justify the title of this thing as seems the case more often than not these days. If they are looking to lose thewir audience, they will do so with offerings such as this.

Female Masturbation 4 DVD Collection: Every Woman's Orgasm is Unique, Clitoris, Pleasures of a Woman in Orgasm - Elle & Denise
DVD ~ The Welcomed Consensus
Offered by yvonne6129
Price: $35.85
6 used & new from $35.85

1.0 out of 5 stars WHY ?????, December 20, 2013
I am trying to figure out why thses things were made. I didn't get these. I was ordering from Amazon, and my other half came in and asked if she could order some things. I told her I was done and she could order what ever she had in mind. She also got Vol.1 as well. They all looked the same to me, but with different ladies. From what I saw, they looked like they all used the same technique as well. They appear to be an instructional thing, buy not sure. I was not impressed with this stuff and didn't really watch but the first part before going off to do something on the computer. She said they were interesting, but I could tell she regretted ordering them. I'm going to leave it to her to figure out what to do with them. They are finished around here.

Girls Gone Wild: Top Ten Bad Girls
Girls Gone Wild: Top Ten Bad Girls
DVD ~ Girls Gone Wild
Price: $17.96
10 used & new from $11.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all that great, December 20, 2013
This is pretty much a lot of nothing. It has it's moments, with the first pair in the Storeroom of a restaurant or bar. The other moment is the last one. Not really anything to justify buying it though.

Girls Gone Wild Hottest Girls in America 3
Girls Gone Wild Hottest Girls in America 3

4.0 out of 5 stars A HOT one, December 20, 2013
This is probably one of the hottest GGW things I seen. The two in the luxury apartment were over the top and worth the price of admission. This was gotten just have something going while we were playing poker and to give someone a diversion from the game for a bit. I will usually get two or three and at the end of the night, someone will buy then from from me, Or I will give them to someone who wants them as I am not all that impressed with this stuff. This one will probably stay in my Library.

Top Model [Italian Edition]
Top Model [Italian Edition]
DVD ~ Laura Gemser
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $44.76
14 used & new from $11.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to see this again, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Top Model [Italian Edition] (DVD)
I saw this on Cinemax years ago and had taped it. This version has some added footage that had been cut out of the one I saw. The downside was that it was in Italian and no English subtitles or dubbing. I had seen it, so I was able to pretty much follow the story. There was a bit more of Jessica Moore to be seen throughout, than in the Cinemax version. I wish there had been subtitles, but I just went with the flow. I have seen some Italian Spaghetti westerns when I was in Japan. One was in Italian and subtitled in Japanese. Thew other was dubbed in Japanese. I had a date that night and that was what she wanted to see. Anyway, I did enjoy seeing this again and remembered enough to know what was happening. The next time, I'll check to see if there is English, either in subtitles or dubbing.

HP Photosmart 6520 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
HP Photosmart 6520 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Price: Click here to see our price
67 used & new from $64.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a replacement, November 30, 2013
I bought this as a replacement for the HP C5180 PhotoSmart AIO that I had. It decided it liked the color green and everything came out green, no matter what I did. I had had it for some 6 1/2 years and it got plenty of use. They had just gone up again on the price of ink for that thing and it had 6 cartridges. The 6520e only has four cartridges. I hooked it up Wireless to both my desktop and laptop. It arrived much sooner than I expected it. It is a good fast printer and is quiet. It prints photos faster then my C5180 did. This is a very good printer for the money.

Panasonic DVD-S68/DVD-S68P-K HDMI 1080P Up-Converting All Multi Region Code Zone Free PAL/NTSC DVD Player. Plays DVDs from all Regions: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 PAL NTSC RCE REA on ANY TV. FULL HD CONVERSION, USB Playback and REC for Music
Offered by VCT ELECTRONICS
Price: $65.95
4 used & new from $65.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!! Player, November 30, 2013
Got this earlier than expected. I was expecting it on Monday, but was delivered at about 8 pm on Sunday night. Any way, I have used it with both NTSC and PAL without a hitch. Hooked up to a 42" Toshiba Regza that is 1080p capable. I have it set for 1080p and it upconverts very nicely. As I said, it plays everything I put in there and it really looks good. The remote is a bit of a downside because of its size, but no rpobelm if you need to pause it to go get something or whatever. Just removed the frustration of finding a movie I wanted to see and find out it is PAL. It was a very good buy and the delivery was great.

Extended 3800mAh Battery and Back Cover For LG Spectrum 4G LTE VS920 Verizon
Extended 3800mAh Battery and Back Cover For LG Spectrum 4G LTE VS920 Verizon
Offered by IDS Online Shop
Price: $10.47
3 used & new from $9.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth the Money Spent, November 20, 2013
The Battery life, isn't much better than the stock / standard battery and not worth the money spent. I wasn't getting any more life with this than the one that came with my phone. Maybe the LG Extended life battery, at a higher price, is better, but this one isn't worth it.

Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony - Sony PSP
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony - Sony PSP
Offered by gofgs
Price: $27.00
57 used & new from $3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game al things considered, November 20, 2013
If you liked the Dungeon Siege games on the PC, then you will like this. For it being on the PSP, the graphics are surprisingly good. It is strictly a Linear game, so no free roaming. I didn't know what to expect, but really enjoyed playing this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14