Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Mikamura > Reviews

Browse

Mikamura's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mikamura RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sal3 Shampoo, Therapeutic , Scalp Build-up Control, Maximum Strength Bar Format - 3% Salicylic Acid & 10% Sulfur - Dandruff, Flaky and Smelly Scalp
Offered by Braunfels
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got a stink problem?, February 2, 2016
If nothing else seems to work, try this shampoo bar. I tried so many homemade remedies and nothing seemed to work. This bar got rid of my scalp odor! I was really amazed! It does leave my hair strangely dry but I put conditioner afterwards. When nothing else worked for me, this product did!

kate spade new york Women's Sedgewick Rain Shoe, Black/Leopard, 9 M US
kate spade new york Women's Sedgewick Rain Shoe, Black/Leopard, 9 M US
Price: $158.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Just too cute!!!, December 4, 2015
I love these boots! I like how they are rain boots but they also look stylish and cute. I got a lot of compliments at work and they made me feel great. However, they run small, I am 8.5 so I ordered 9 and they are snug, I have to wear them with thin socks otherwise they won't be comfortable. If you have wide feet, order a bigger size so they fit comfortably!!

HiRudolph Cosplay Sailor Moon 20th Tsukino Usagi PU Leather Women Handbag Shoulder Bag
Offered by TOY SELLERS
Price: $12.60
11 used & new from $9.90

2.0 out of 5 stars IT STINKS!!!, November 11, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my sister who loves sailor moon, the bag is cute and small but it stinks really bad!!!! I have no idea how to remove the rubber smell so I had to return it :(

iPad mini Case, iPad mini 2 Case, ESR iPad mini 3 Smart Stand Case with Auto Sleep/Wake Function and Translucent Back for Apple iPad mini 1 / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini 3 (Mint Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case!, November 11, 2015
Bought the teal case for my new iPad mini and it looks and fits great! It was cheap and so far everything is working well, nothing has broken off so I am pretty happy with it.

kate spade new york "Any Way You Slice It" Pendant Necklace, 30"
kate spade new york "Any Way You Slice It" Pendant Necklace, 30"

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, November 11, 2015
Really nice but is a bit heavy (the pineapple) and sometimes it get on the way when you are sitting, but otherwise pretty! Glad I bought it :)

Pilot Automotive FM-17EB Sport Series Black/Blue 4-Piece Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mat Set

3.0 out of 5 stars They stink!! Badly!, November 1, 2015
They look great and the quality is good too, but they stink like rubber and chemicals!!! I put on them on my car and they stunk it up even after I left the windows open, the odor is so strong it makes you dizzy! I really don't recommend these, shame because they are nice, but there's no way you can put up with that nasty smell!!!

VCreations Simulated Turquoise Necklace Pendant Tibetan Silver Fashion Jewelries - Vintage Oval
Offered by VCreations (US Store Fast Shipping Domestic)
Price: $9.97
2 used & new from $9.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!!, October 18, 2015
Not worth it!! Cheap plastic light necklace, the stone is fake and the chain is not silver or stainless steel! It should be $1 not $9 :/

Lychee® Waterproof Particle Five-pointed Star Styled for Christmas Partys Wedding New Year Room Decorations Fairy String Light (Warm White, 10 m 100 leds)
Offered by Lycheers

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Lights!, February 4, 2015
Yes they are cheap, but they are worth the bucks!! They are really long and very bright, I was going to use them as night lights but they are more decor lights for outside or inside in a room. They are very pretty, cheap, but I do not regret buying them!

Toms Women's Classics Crochet Neon Coral Crochet Casual Shoe 8.5 Women US
Toms Women's Classics Crochet Neon Coral Crochet Casual Shoe 8.5 Women US
Offered by ProNova
Price: $36.75
14 used & new from $36.75

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great!, October 15, 2014
I love the Neon orange shoes, they are comfortable, bright, and they fit nicely! I got the 8.5 and I'm usually 8.0/8.5, the 8.5 fits nicely so if you get these shoes, get your size since they might get bigger with use.

Fulland Wallet Card Holder PU Leather Pouch Flip Leaf Style Case Cover with Stand for Apple IPhone 4 4S 4G Plus Stylus Pen and Screen Protector -Rose Red
Offered by Fulland
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gift giving!, August 25, 2014
I gave it to my friend as a gift, she loved it, she love the fact that it came with a lot of extra stuff!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4