Profile for Melanie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melanie "new mommy" RSS Feed (texas)

Squishy Turtle and Friends (Cloth Books)
Squishy Turtle and Friends (Cloth Books)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Rag Book
29 used & new from $4.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, December 8, 2004
Best book ever. My daughter loves to touch and feel (and chew) these pages. She acts like it is new every time i hand it to her. We take this book everywhere as it holds her attention for quite a while. Definitely worth the money!!!!

My Peter Rabbit Cloth Book
My Peter Rabbit Cloth Book
by Beatrix Potter
Edition: Rag Book
15 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, December 8, 2004
Don't waste your money on this one. It is not interesting at all. Very dull drawings. My eight month is not into this one at all. She likes to chew it and that is all. Buy something else...I definitely recommend "Squishy Turtle and Friends" cloth book--provides hours of entertainment for my little one.

Baby's First Book of Prayers
Baby's First Book of Prayers
by Melody Carlson
Price: $5.30
185 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, September 20, 2004
This book focuses on being thankful for all things in life--from the smallest of things (the green grass, noses, giggles and many more) to the more important things in life (Mommy and Daddy and families). Prayers are very short and rhyme. Prayers about behaviors are included in this book such as a couple about being sorry for acting bad and learning to share. The book is small--perfect for tiny hands. This has been one of my very favorite books. I will buy this book for all new moms in the future. I definitely recommend this book and hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2010 1:04 PM PDT