Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Motivated > Reviews

Browse

Motivated's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Motivated RSS Feed (DFW, Texas)

Hayward SP3220EE TriStar 2 HP Energy Efficient Pool Pump
Hayward SP3220EE TriStar 2 HP Energy Efficient Pool Pump
Price: $759.57
10 used & new from $720.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure if that's a good thing. The motor is a bit loader than ..., November 16, 2014
I replaced an old 2hp pump with this unit. My water pressure increased from 15 psi to 25 psi. I'm not sure if that's a good thing. The motor is a bit loader than I expected and it uses more power than expected. But it certainly processes a lot of water and it is easy to open up and clean. I could have probably used a less powerful pump.

Whirlpool Replacement Refrigerator / Freezer Ice Maker 626636
Whirlpool Replacement Refrigerator / Freezer Ice Maker 626636
Offered by EDGEWATER PARTS
Price: $60.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 16, 2014
It plugged right in and produces ice fast.

Cable Matters 2 Pack, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A to B Cable in Blue 6 Feet
Cable Matters 2 Pack, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A to B Cable in Blue 6 Feet
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 16, 2014
Great price and I have had no problems.

Plugable 7-Port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 25W Power Adapter and Two Ports with BC 1.2 Charging Support for Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Mobile Devices
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $25.61

5.0 out of 5 stars It works perfectly. The USB data cable is 3 ..., November 16, 2014
It works perfectly. The USB data cable is 3 foot which was a bit short for me. I replaced it with a 6 foot cable.

Clarion MW1 Watertight Black Face with Stainless Steel Bezel Remote with LCD Display for 2009 Marine Source Units
Price: $132.09
21 used & new from $70.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Even Close to Watertight, July 18, 2012
I purchased this remote along with a new Clarion deck and amp. I mounted the remote on my transom which required drilling a 3 inch hole. It went bad before I even used the remote on the water. I had the boat covered during a rain shower and the condensation under the boat cover damaged the remote. There was water in the display and it stopped working. I returned it and got a new one for the price of shipping. I used the boat for half a season and the new remote stopped working. Unfortunately it happened after the warranty period expired. It may work well inside the boat, but it will hold water if it gets wet (such as rain, washing or condensation). $100+ down the drain and a 3" hole in the back of the boat.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2013 10:31 AM PST

Omron Body Composition Monitor with Scale - 7 Fitness Indicators & 180-Day Memory
Offered by Wraith&Co
Price: $82.51
94 used & new from $71.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scale, excellent price, August 11, 2009
I looked into purchasing a similar scale several years ago, but I couldn't justify the cost then ($300-$500). This scale is a great bargain. It seems very accurate for weight and BMI, but what I really like is the body fat percentage and the memory function. It gives me a method to compare what exercises and foods are really working for me. My wife loves the calculated body age. It says she's 24. It tells me I'm 63. That's just rude.

I'm also using an Omron HEM-719IT blood pressure monitor and an HR-100C pulse monitor. It would be nice to be able to download all the data together into the Omron Health Management software that comes with the HEM-719IT to track progress.

Boring personal background:
I'm 41 and my wife is 38. We were married 6 years ago and she/we had a baby 1.5 years ago. Our long working hours and commutes and being up all night with baby left us with zero energy and no desire to prepare proper food. We would skip breakfast, eat fast junk at lunch and pick up fast food on the way home or order pizza. With our aging metabolism and our sedentary home life with baby, we both packed on the weight. Five months ago we decided enough is enough. She started back to jogging and I started back to the gym and cycling. She's lost 25lbs and is back to her pre-baby weight. I've dropped 30lbs and have another 20 to go. Sound familiar?