Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Scarletaka > Reviews

Browse

Scarletaka's Profile

Customer Reviews: 146

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scarletaka "Stacey" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Tweezerman Petite Tweezer With Case Assorted Colors
Tweezerman Petite Tweezer With Case Assorted Colors

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them still, January 4, 2004
Tweezerman tweezers are worth the extra money. You can buy cheaper tweezers, but they won't work as well or hold up as long as a pair of tweezerman.
I have found that each pair of these I have bought outlast my keeping up with them by far. They remain sharp and remove hair/splinter/etc easily. They grip well and are easy to handle.
The only down side I have found is my own fault and that's misplacing them or someone borrowing them and finding them equally great and never returning them.
To clean them I always soak them for a minute or so in alcohol it removes and oils and kills germs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 4, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, January 4, 2004

The Governess
The Governess
by M. S. Valentine
4 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much left out with too much left in, January 4, 2004
This review is from: The Governess (Paperback)
This story is about Miss Hunnicut, a young woman who was engaged to a man who seduced her during a carriage ride only to use it against her so he didn't have to marry her.
In an effort to at least get some sort of life she agrees to a job as a Governess for a couple on an island in Scotland.
Maybe I didn't read the description of this book well enough, but this book seemed like it had a good premise as an erotic story. What I found upon further inspection was a book that could have been much more than it was. If you read erotic fiction strictly for the sex portion of it then this is the book for you. There is very little of a story here.
This book looks like it might have been a much longer story (at least that's what I hope) and someone hacked it to pieces only leaving the various ways this couple takes advantage of Miss Hunnicut. It doesn't even come across as a good S&M book (Try the Story of O instead of this book). I know it was fiction but this story is too far fetched. Miss Hunnicut falls in love with the Lord of the manner so her attraction and desire to please him are likely. However, the fact that in the time period this is set in to have a couple living on a secluded island with a group of friends that come around for nothing more than taking advantage of this one girl seemed to far off.
This story was nothing but one sex scene after another and they became tedious after awhile because it's the same thing only with another person.
Add in the fact that the "Master of the House" has this power over her and it doesn't make me think of Dom/Sub but just poor editing. This story had promise if they'd added more story to it.
This book seemed too hacked together for my taste.
I recommend books by Robin Schone, Thea Devine, Bertrice Small, or books in the Black lace series over this one.

Dove Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Aerosol, Fresh - 6oz.
Dove Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Aerosol, Fresh - 6oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dove makes wonderful deodorants, January 4, 2004
This product is my favorite deodorant. It smells clean and fresh without overpowering.
I wasn't sure this product would work as advertised but so far I have had no complaints. It works when I need it to and leaves me feeling fresh and clean.
Also, it makes the skin under arms feel soft and smooth. The texture is kind of silky so it goes on easily without pulling or tugging the delicate skin of your underarms.
This product is wonderful and I recommend it for every day use.

Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Roll-On, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 2.5 fl oz (74 ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dove products are great bargains, January 4, 2004

Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $5.48
19 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my skin soft with no residue, January 4, 2004
Dove soaps are wonderful moisturizing soaps this is a staple in my household especially during winter months. It moisturizes dry skin very well and leaves it feeling smooth without the residues that some soaps leave behind.
Also it has a nice clean scent that isn't heavy or abrasive. The fact that it comes in so many different types helps as well. My favorite is the original white bar, the nutrium bar with vitamins or the sensitive skin bar.
The Dove products really do what they say. I also adore their line of deodorants! Can't beat the price either. Great product at a great price. If you have dry skin give it a try you won't be out a lot of money if you don't like it and if you do like myself and many others you'll have found a great product deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite toothpaste, January 4, 2004
I'm a nut about my teeth and use a couple of different products regularly. This Colgate Sparkling White is my favorite by far. The taste isn't bad and it works well at reducing stains and cleaning my teeth and mouth.
Of all the toothpastes out that claim to whiten this is my favorite simply because it does some whitening and also is a great priced product, so it's a bargain at the price.

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Original Experience Plus Whitening, 5.6-Ounce Tubes
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Original Experience Plus Whitening, 5.6-Ounce Tubes

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well but hate the taste, January 4, 2004
The foaming action of this toothpaste works well. I don't use it all the time because I don't care for the taste of it. However, brushing as they recommend about 2 minutes the foaming action works well to leave my teeth and mouth feeling clean long after I have finished brushing. The foaming action does work it foams after a few strokes but you still need to continue to brush normally.
Overall I like this product the only draw back is the flavor is too much like listerine for my taste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15