Profile for JME > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JME RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Beyblade Twisted Tempo 145WD BB104
Beyblade Twisted Tempo 145WD BB104
Offered by Blue Duck Toys
Price: $142.11
5 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Twisted, Fast and Furious, February 23, 2013
We were not winning any Bey Blade competitions until we received this one. With this Bey Blade we were able to win most competitions, it's has great mass and seems to spin endlessly.

The Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee, Dark Green, Large
The Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee, Dark Green, Large
Price: $16.21
16 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Quality and Design T-Shirt, February 23, 2013
Awesome Quality and Design T-Shirt. I ordered this T-Shirt thinking that it would be just an average quality T-Shirt, but to my surprise the design, quality and image are impeccable and perfect.

Toblerone Milk Chocolate, (14.1 oz) 400g
Toblerone Milk Chocolate, (14.1 oz) 400g
Offered by Chocolato
Price: $14.99
6 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Chocolate and Gigantic Size, February 23, 2013
We love Toblerone chocolate, especially because of it's awesome and natural ingredients, but when we received this humongous sized Toblerone, we were able to enjoy this chocolate over a period of days.

Speck Products SmartFlex Card Case for iPhone 5 & 5S  - Black
Speck Products SmartFlex Card Case for iPhone 5 & 5S - Black
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Practical and Protective iPhone 5 Case, February 23, 2013
Very Practical and Protective iPhone 5 Case. I purchased this for my wife and she finds this very convenient and practiical as well as protective.

Angry Birds Red Foil Insulated Lunch Bag-tote-bag-school
Angry Birds Red Foil Insulated Lunch Bag-tote-bag-school
Offered by TMall
Price: $11.89
2 used & new from $11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Lunch Box, Practical and Nice, February 23, 2013
We Love the Lunch Box, Practical and Nice, and really convenient carrying hanging around neck and shoulder. We love it.

Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor, Black
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor, Black
Price: $51.98
67 used & new from $41.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Polar H7 Bluetooth Technological Blessing, November 30, 2012
I cannot rant and rave about this product enough, as I have been waiting for a product like this for years. I downloaded the Polar Beat iPhone app, wet the strap and within seconds the bluetooth strap paired to my iPhone 5 and my pulse rate appeared in the app. I went jogging the first day I received it and found the integrity of the data, the pace, pulse rate, gps, distance covered, kilometer or mile lap distances and times, and historical and analytical trend of the outing, second to none. One of my favorite features is that there is a battery indicator in the Polar Beat iPhone app.

I have owned Polar watches for many years and my biggest problem was that I never could accurately anticipate when the strap battery would run out of power, now, with the Polar H7, I check the app's battery power remaining indicator, i.e., 87%, and I know i have enough power for the activity, and the battery, type CR2025, is user replaceable, and less than $4 for 5 batteries here on Amazon.

The product worked flawlessly, in fact, I had the music player and another running app working seamlessly together, and found that the Polar Beat app paired with the Polar H7 is a winning combo.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 7:33 PM PST

Uncle Jim's Worm Farm 1,000 Count Red Wiggler Live Composting Worms
Uncle Jim's Worm Farm 1,000 Count Red Wiggler Live Composting Worms
Offered by Uncle Jim's Worm Farm
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worms Extraordinaire, June 15, 2012
We needed worms for composte and the excellent worms and service Uncle Jim's Worns Farm provided us exceeded our expectations, excellent!

CytoSport Cytomax Protein, Pure Performance Drink, Tropical Flavor, 20 oz bottle, Pack of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product Lost 50 Pounds, June 15, 2012
I love this product and the other flavors. It satisfies my hunger and I've been able to lose over 50 pounds over the last year. My only complaint is that the availability of this product is often scarce. Please keep the production going.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 5:18 PM PDT

Think Tank Airport Security V 2.0
Think Tank Airport Security V 2.0
Offered by RitzCamera
Price: $414.75
25 used & new from $347.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect SLR & Lens Carrier, September 5, 2010
Briefly, this is the best bag I've ever had for my SLR and Lenses and accessories. I pulled this around hotel lobbies, through it into the back of the car and performed flawlessly. It's highly practical, exquisitely constructed, a must have for travelling and for me I'm now using it also to keep all my equipment organized in one place, this bag. I open the bag and can quickly find everything I need.

New High Speed USB2.0 CF (Compact Flash) Card reader supports SanDisk Kingston Adata Sony Toshiba Transcent Samsung 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB TYPE I/II CF
Offered by Angie Tech
Price: $7.99
7 used & new from $0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Handy CF Flash Memory Reader, September 5, 2010
Simply incredibly handy. I bought two of these, one for the home and the other for travels. They work incredibly well. I copied thousands of pics back and forth to through these readers with my 32gb Transcend 600x cards flawlessly. Incredible, a must have.

Page: 1 | 2