Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Hector Ivan Corea > Reviews

Browse

Hector Ivan Corea's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hector Ivan Corea "Ivan Corea" RSS Feed (Tegucigalpa, FM Honduras)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, White
Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse, White
Offered by T.R.G.
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $34.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for MMO and other programs with repetitive tasks, March 29, 2016
I am writing this review from the point of view of a
1. A WoW Warrior that plays as Protection Tank and a DPS Tank
2. A software developer.

As a player, this mouse is awesome because I cover a wide range of abilities with the keypad. It could cover ALL my abilities but that would be unpractical since the skills from 2-5 are at my fingertips... but several others that I had on Long-Hand-Movement keys or Time-Consuming combinations (Shift-R, Shift-T, Shift-F, Shift-X, Shift-Z, Shift-2, 6,7,8,9,0) are easily covered by the mouse keypad. I have also mapped some other abilities to the keys that are harder to reach (more on this later) because I use them but not that often, like summoning my favorite mounts or pets or opening all my bags and using my garrison/home soulstone. The mouse is really nice and yes, you will use the G-Shift button.
Now... the keypad has 12 buttons, why would I need the G-Shift. Truth be told, G17 to G20 are not really easy to use during combat and it's far easier to use G-Shift+G9 than trying to adjust your hand to reach G20 right after clicking (for example) G13. Still, they are useful and minimize the mouse movement.

As a developer. I do not write code with the mouse (obviously) but there are some repetitive tasks that I find faster to do with the keypad than with the keyboard. Say I want to comment a block of code, I can highlight the block of code as I normally would and instead of moving to the taskbar and clicking the comment button, I just highlight and click a button. Same to uncoment, to fold the code, to unfold the code, to clean a solution, to recompile right after cleaning a solution, to encapsulate a variable, to open a project, to close save a project, to close a project, etc. Many of this (as I said) can be performed with key combinations or mouse movements but *I* find it easier to do with the keypad.

Now, I am very satisfied with the mouse, why only 4 stars?
The ergonomics. Lets face it, the mouse is gentler on your hand than a 5$ mouse... but is not a truly ergonomic mouse. Vertical mouses are the way to go if you want to minimize the strain on your hand and while I can play for hours with this mouse... My hand gets more tired with this than with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001), Black (which I had and accidentally broke its dongle).

So, to do repetitive tasks and play MMO I would say this mouse is awesome... but this is not a 100% ergonomic mouse.

Rockport Men's Style Leader 2 Moc Toe Slip-On Loafer, Black, 9 M US
Rockport Men's Style Leader 2 Moc Toe Slip-On Loafer, Black, 9 M US
Price: $91.16
5 used & new from $88.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, lightweight, soft and beautiful., January 20, 2016
I love them! This is only my second day of use but I love them.
- The sole is soft, it absorbs the force of my steps in a very cushioning way.
- The inside is padded and is covered in some kind of fabric that feels very comfortable.
- I ordered a 9 and it fits nicely. I have a 1 to 1.5 cm room but the shoe does not feel loose at all.
- Concerning the width, it feels snug. Not tight but snug and that's ok for me.
- The leather! OMG it's so soft! Feels of great quality! I would say it's also a very delicate leather.

Walking on this shoes is a really treat to your feet. The back parking lot of the place I work at has a layer of gravel and walking through the lot with this shoes feels like walking through a slightly irregular surface. Feels somewhat like walking with sport shoes. This shoes are not only beautiful but comfortable!

Now, something you should have in mind:
The leather is soft but delicate, meaning that you have to be a bit careful or you might damage it. Furniture corners in your office might be sharp or (if they're of bad quality) have a nail's edge pointing out and you can do irreparable damage (I almost do it) so be careful. This does not mean the leather is flimsy, it means the leather is so delicate and soft that you should treat it with care (like a silk dress). In my opinion, the shoes are worth the extra surrounding awareness.

Regarding the size. I have a 9.5 Adidas - SL 72 - Color: Black-Grey-White - Size: 9.5 that fit a bit loose on the front without looking like it is too big for me, a 9.5 Adidas Samba Men's Shoes White/Black/Gum g17102 (7 D(M) US) that fit tighter on the front that the aforementioned Adidas (they feel almost like the Rockport) and a 9 Skechers Go Train Supreme-X Mens Fitness Sneakers / Shoes-Black-10 that fit like the Rockport shoes... so I hope that helps you select your shoe size.

Final thoughts: Great comfortable and good looking shoes. I am super happy with them. Super super happy!

NEW! Replacement Upgrade Headband Comfort Cushion Pad in Leatherette with snap locks. Universal fit most Headphone models; Grado SR SRi-series, Sennheiser HD-series, Beyerdynamic and more.
Offered by AUDIO EQUIP
Price: $22.89
2 used & new from $19.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, durable and comfortable!, November 30, 2015
Used it to add some padding to my Grado SR80i headphones, Tey feel way more comfortable than with the stock band and do not look silly nor clumsy. So far, this headband is in great shape and I use my headphones around 8 hours per day on an almost daily basis (4-6 days per week)
Highly recommended.

Rage
Rage
295 used & new from $2.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Short campaign and shallow story, but as a shooter it's quite fun., November 30, 2015
This review is from: Rage (Video Game)
This is a nice game, short but nice. The DLC adds a few missions and weapons to the fun but is not that much. Graphicwise is a bag of mixed things. Characters and landscape and several items look breathtaking... but several other environmental details look like Quake 2. I suppose it's because the Xbox360 is no longer able to use the full potential of the engine.
Still, if you have a few bucks to spare, don't mind a shallow story and want a solid and simple shooter, get this one :)

Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse
Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse
147 used & new from $59.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid it like the plague, November 25, 2015
I was in love with this combo, IN LOVE. Mouse was great to use and keyboard was great and comfortable... and then, I accidentally broke the USB transceiver. There is no replacement and no way to repair it. What is the solution? Spend another 80 bucks to buy a new combo...
It's like saying "Hey, you broke the key of your car ? No problem. Buy another car!" It's unacceptable!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2015 1:08 PM PST

TOAKS Titanium Ultralight Spork
TOAKS Titanium Ultralight Spork
Offered by ToaksOutdoor
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and durable. I love it., December 5, 2014
The spork is light, VERY light and might feel flimsy but, as many have stated, is by no means weak. I had a SnowPeak Spork which I loved (I lost it) and this are the differences I've found
This one is lighter (but that doesn/'t mean is cheap. The domed handle gives it strength)
The handle is wider than the SnowPeak spork handle (And if I remember well, longer)
The whole utensil is thinner (that's why this is lighter).
The "bowl" in this one is broader than in the SnowPeak spork.
The teeths are slightly longer.

Since the handle is broader, you have a better grip. Also, since the metal is thinner, you can cut your food with the side of the "bowl". Just a word of advise. You might feel biased by the weight of this spork, but I can assure you it is a trusty tool (it is my everyday took).

Is TOAKS better than SnowPeak? They are just different. I liked the weight and thickness of the SnowPeak but this one handles better and I grab more food with the "bowl" which I find more usefull and that makes me happier.
If you want something a little (and I mean a little) more compact and with a bit of extra heft, get the SnowPeak. If you want more food in the utensil cup, get the TOAKS.

2015 update
After several months of use, I can update the spork review with some extra info
- The bag is nice, I forgot to mention it. The color is bright and easy to find if you're looking for it. I never use it 'çause I carry my spork in my lunch bag wrapped inside a napkin.
- I said that since the spork is thin, you can cut your food easier. I still think that, but in reality it's a bit uncomfortable. Not a fault in the design. The spork is meant to grab food and not to cut it, that's what knives are for. Be advised, SnowPeak's spork is no better because it might be thicker but the handle is thinner.
- There has been no discoloration and the utensil is easy to clean.
- I have left the spork (by accident) inside plastic lunchboxes with leftovers for weeks, and no odor is left after a washing it with soap. The metal does not seem to stick to any undesirable smell.

Comparing it again to the SnowPeak Spork, I still think they are both top notch. I don't think I can pick one or the other so, in fact, I will buy one from each. I love that TOAKS' is broader, I love that SnowPeak' is thicker.

If you can't decide, throw a coin. In my humble opinion, you won't be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2014 8:21 AM PST

kilofly Purse Hook [Set of 10] - Foldable - Blossoms Garden, with kilofly Pouch
Offered by kilofly shop
Price: $35.95

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN TWO WEEKS LATER, October 15, 2014
Terrible. I gave these as gifts and two of them were broken two weeks later. If there is some kind of weight limit, that should be made clear. I wish I could get a refund on this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2014 8:33 PM PST

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
Offered by Crazy Controllerz
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect connection. Flawless response., November 27, 2013
Does the work and installation is easy. If the game is a GfWL then it should have support for the wireless controller. I used it to play Dark Souls and the experience has been flawless. If you want to connect your xbox 360 controller to your PC, look no futher.

P.D. I have windows 8, so don't worry for compatibility issues.

Let the Galaxy Burn (Warhammer 40,000 Novels)
Let the Galaxy Burn (Warhammer 40,000 Novels)
by Marc Gascoigne
45 used & new from $2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, but I wouldn't call it a book for beginners., November 27, 2013
Is it a great book?
Yes, it is.

Is it for beginners?
Hmmm... I don't think so. It touches a LOT of topics. Races, classes, ranks, weapons, factions, chapters, objects, etc.

Suppose you're a beginner, you know nothing about WH40K except that everyone says it's awesome. You pick up this book (like me) and right in the first story you find someone named Khorne, something called bolter, plasteel, ceramite, a sort of fanatic screaming "Blood for the blood god!" ... and soon enough, you'er left wondering what is all this.
Sure the story was great but you're confused with all this things and then you realize that unless you have a 40K wiki at hand, you'll be overwhelmed.

So, is it good? Hell yeah! But I recommend looking somewhere else if you are starting (Imperial glory is great because it focuses only in 2 races and it's wereabouts and is a damn fine novel) Or at least, have a 40K wiki with you every time you're reading it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3