Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Teambono > Reviews

Browse

Teambono's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teambono RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Migraine Relief - Migravent-Supplement - Natural Migravent Proprietary Remedy Vita Sciences - 60 Caps
Offered by Vita Science
Price: $38.95
2 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars IT REALLY WORKS!!!, March 2, 2016
I have been suffering with migraines all my life and have refused to take prescription medicine until recently. My migraines were coming more than twice a month and lasting for three days with each episode. I finally broke down and went to my family doctor who prescribed me a common migraine medicine which as all migraine suffers know, makes you feel just plain weird without the intense headache pain. I took about 6 of the pills and started researching for a natural method of preventing and eliminating these awful migraines. To my surprise, I found this product on Amazon and noticed all the ingredients have been clinically proven to work in preventing, or at the very least, make them less intense.

I started taking two a day with meals, in addition, to my regular multi-vitamins at the beginning of January. Since then, I had two migraine episodes lasting three days each in January, but instead of the intense crippling three day headaches and visual disturburances, and pain level of an 8-10, I was down to a 3-4 pain level. In February, I had only one migraine to date (it is now March), and the pain intensity was only a 1-2, however it did last 2-3 days. It was barely noticeable and I kept waiting for my migraines to get worse, but fortunately, they never did!

I truly was a skeptic, and although a lot of the way I believe this is working might be all in my head (no pun intended), it absolutely 100% worked for me! I hope it continues to provide me with the same results or eliminate my migraines all together. There is absolutely no harm in using it and the ingredients are all either vitamins, and herbs, etc.

The product is rather costly for a one month supply, but to virtually eliminate these migraines...IT IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT!

Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner, FH40160PC
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner, FH40160PC
Price: $108.99
36 used & new from $81.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the Job Done!, January 15, 2015
This is probably my fourth Hoover FloorMate that I have owned as we have a lot of hard surface floors and I am a clean floor fanatic! This one, however, I love the tank design as it is very easy to fill. My biggest complaint is the "short" length of the cord. I have to keep unplugging it and re-plugging it in to reach all areas of our kitchen and entry way. My other complaint is the on/off button which seems at an odd location on the side of the machine and is a squishy type push button. The other thing I noticed is that the WET and the PICK UP twist knob appears to move on its own, so I have to keep checking to make sure it is in the right setting. Would I buy another one? Well, yes. Everyone I have every owned has worked fantastic and performed as expected!

Outdoor Products Mountain Duffle Bag, X-Large
Outdoor Products Mountain Duffle Bag, X-Large
Price: $36.94
18 used & new from $31.40

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG bag, very sturdy and well made, January 15, 2015
Bought for teens going back and forth from college. These bags are BIG and could easily fit my 6' tall son if he squeezed his body together to fit inside....(yes, he did fit:>) Works well for carrying everything back and forth and appears to be made very well and is very strong. Side pockets are actually large enough to fit a size 12-13 pair of shoes. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that the more you stuff in it, the heavier it will be.

Cruise Luggage Tags Holders 8 Pc for Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruise Ships (8 - Version 2 with Steel Loops)
Offered by LaRoyal
Price: $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great qualiy, inexpensive, and works with Norwegian Luggage Tags (if cut down), January 15, 2015
Bought these for a cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line. Even though tags say for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, it is because these tags are slim. The Norwegian luggage tags are wider and shorter, but all I had to do was cut the paper luggage tags and they fit and looked perfectly. They are a strong plastic with a very strong and easy to remove steel cable twist attachment. Came eight in a pack and are easily re-useable.

LG Electronics AEZ73453503 Gas Range Replacement Knob, Brushed Stainless Steel
LG Electronics AEZ73453503 Gas Range Replacement Knob, Brushed Stainless Steel
Offered by QuickShipParts
Price: $30.90
8 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and perfect fit., January 15, 2015
Great quality knob. It's a shame LG couldn't have placed this on the original stove. The knob itself appears to be stainless steel with a stainless steel ring around the white plastic piece that the original knobs are made with. The white plastic piece is still inside the knob, but this knob is replaced with stainless steel surrounding the plastic inside. So much better! Hopefully these will last. We placed it on an LRG3095ST stove. Perfect fit. Nice and tight.

We bought the same knob to replace the "super boil" knob that melted and also to replace the knob for the center griddle. Fit perfectly. The only thing is the knobs don't have the "super boil" markings on them, but all you have to do is look at the flame level to know where to set it. Saved $15 by buying this knob, versus the one painted with "super boil." Works the same.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2015 5:35 PM PST

Travelon Cosmetic Organizer/Travel Case, Leopard, One Size
Travelon Cosmetic Organizer/Travel Case, Leopard, One Size
Offered by Reiss Innovations, LLC
Price: $55.77
2 used & new from $55.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Absolutely Perfect!, January 9, 2015
What a great BIG bag! This is one of the best quality toiletry/travel bags I have ever owned. The most attractive feature for me is that no matter how much you stuff in all the pockets and zippered compartments, there is no problem zipping the center closed. Nothing gets in caught in zippers, they are all easy to open and when the bag is hanging completely open, everything is very easily accessible. To my surprise, there is even another zippered compartment that is almost hidden that can be expanded by the zippers to almost another 2-3" and the total width of the bag. Lots of compartments inside that zipper closed when traveling and have clear waterproof lining, although one side is clear, the other side is a nice material. A nice padded shoulder strap is also included although I didn't use that since I placed this is in my suitcase. Yes, this is a BIG bag, but I can fit everything in it and I can still easily fit it in my small suitcase with no problem. I even have my round hairbrush, curling iron and small blow dryer in with all my other items I need. Love it!!!!

Ice Pack and Hot Pack Combination. Cold Pack Provides First Aid Pain Relief for the Back, Shoulder, and Knee. Reusable and Convenient and Easy to Use. Made in the USA. Large 10x13
Offered by Tru-Care
Price: $14.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Meets Expectations, December 27, 2014
The product is nice as it has a material like feel, remains flexible when frozen, and lasts about 20-30 minutes frozen when removed from freezer. However, it is advertised as frost free, but it does get frosted each time upon removing from the freezer.

Sterilite 01648501 4-Shelf Unit with Light Platinum Shelves and Legs
Sterilite 01648501 4-Shelf Unit with Light Platinum Shelves and Legs
Price: $23.00
51 used & new from $14.21

5.0 out of 5 stars since they are made so well and easy to transport back and forth to his dorm room, December 27, 2014
Purchased one set of these for my son who went to college last year. Then, since they are made so well and easy to transport back and forth to his dorm room, I purchased another set for our other son who will going to college. They are extremely sturdy and have a solid shelf design making is easy to place anything on the shelves without things falling through cracks. The cost is one of the cheapest shelving units around and the quality is superb. They should last years and years.

iHome IBT97GC  Bluetooth Stereo FM Clock Radio and Speakerphone with USB Charging
iHome IBT97GC Bluetooth Stereo FM Clock Radio and Speakerphone with USB Charging
Price: $79.43
33 used & new from $66.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fortunately, it worked great, December 27, 2014
Bought this to use a streaming device for my android phone. Fortunately, it worked great, even though this is designed for ipod, iPhone products. The sound is very good. It is on the large side, but for the price, the sound quality, being able to use it with android, and also use it as a speaker phone, it is well worth the cost!

Black & Decker ASI300 Air Station 12-Volt or 120-Volt Inflator
Black & Decker ASI300 Air Station 12-Volt or 120-Volt Inflator
Price: $45.97
69 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, December 27, 2013
It works as is says. The gauge works, but the fact that you have to remove the cord that connects to the tire valve to get to the power cord seems like a flaw.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3