ARRAY(0x98ce9d14)

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Renee E. Anderson-jnes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lamont Home Carter Family Size Wicker Laundry Hamper with Coordinating Padded Vinyl Lid, Chocolate
Price: $55.99
5 used & new from $52.66

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, January 7, 2014
The previous hamper I had was 30 years old. It was purchased when I got married. It was brown and wicker. This hamper is beautiful. Very strong wicker; it's about 3 inches more in height than my old hamper. It holds a LOT of clothes. So if you fill it up, be prepared for the loads of laundry to do. I keep it in the master bathroom for me and my husband's clothes, and there was a lot of laundry to do when I let it fill. But I love this hamper, and I am looking forward to it holding up 30 plus years.

Genuine 2007 - 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Spare Tire Cover
Genuine 2007 - 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Spare Tire Cover
Offered by Mid Atlantic Toyota Parts
Price: $139.75
3 used & new from $139.75

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE, November 22, 2013
IT CAME IN ON TIME. IT LOOKS GREAT. MY SON LOVES IT ON HIS VEHICLE. IT WAS HARD PUTTING ON, BUT I HAVE WALKED PAST OTHER VEHICLES WITH TIRE COVERS AND THEIRS LOOK LIKE OURS. I GUESS IT IS SUPPOSED TO FIT REALLY TIGHT. WE DO HAVE TO CHECK IT ONCE WE GO THROUGH THE CAR WASH TO MAKE SURE IT IS STILL ON SECURELY. BUT FOR THE MONEY, IT WAS TRULY A GREAT PURCHASE.

Pink Diamante Protector Faceplate Cover(Diamante 2.0) For SAMSUNG D700(Epic 4G)
Pink Diamante Protector Faceplate Cover(Diamante 2.0) For SAMSUNG D700(Epic 4G)
Offered by CellAccessoriesStore (USA Seller)
Price: $0.99
5 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE BLING BLING, October 15, 2013
MY PHONE HAS DISCONTINUED, BUT I FOUND THIS COVER ON AMAZON. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. AND THEY HOLD UP WITH THE JOLTS, AND DROPS MY PHONE GETS. NICE BLING BLING

Holy Bible, Woman Thou Art Loosed Edition
Holy Bible, Woman Thou Art Loosed Edition
by T. D. Jakes
Price: $23.26
120 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BIBLE, October 15, 2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BIBLE. I SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED ONE YEARS AGO. AND THE PRICE WAS REALLY AFFORDABLE. I LOVE THE DEVOTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS BIBILE. GREAT BIBLE!!

New BestSalon® 5' x 3' 7/8" Thick Barber Salon Anti Fatigue Floor Mat
New BestSalon® 5' x 3' 7/8" Thick Barber Salon Anti Fatigue Floor Mat
Offered by Pay Less Here
Price: $44.00
5 used & new from $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE, October 15, 2013
I PURCHASED THIS ITEM FOR MY DAUGHTER. SHE IS A BARBER, AND WAS SUFFERING FROM SWELLING LEGS. SHE SAID THE MAT LOOKS GREAT. AND THE 1ST WEEKEND SHE WORKED, SHE DID NOT GET THE SWELLING IN HER LEGS. SO THIS PRODUCT FOR THE MONEY IS WORTH IT. SHE ALSO SAID SHE GETS LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON THE MAT AND IT'S APPEARANCE. I WASN'T SURE HOW IT WAS GONNA WORK OUT BECAUSE OF THE PRICE, I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE CHEAP. BUT NOT SO. IT IS WAS A GREAT PURCHASE!!

Men's Mint Green Button-Down Long Sleeved Dress Shirt - Size 16 1/2 32/33
Men's Mint Green Button-Down Long Sleeved Dress Shirt - Size 16 1/2 32/33

5.0 out of 5 stars MY SON LOVES THIS COLOR, July 11, 2013
PURCHASED FOR MY SON, TO REPLACE ANOTHER MINT GREEN SHIRT. HE LOVES THE SHIRT. IT WAS TRUE TO SIZE, AND NICE MATERIAL.

Dooney & Bourke Dillen II Md Zipper Pocket Sac, Tangerine
Dooney & Bourke Dillen II Md Zipper Pocket Sac, Tangerine

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PURSE, July 11, 2013
I ORDERED THIS PURSE FOR MY DAUGHTER. SHE LOVED THE PURSE AND HAD STARTED PUTTING HER BELONGINGS IN IT. THEN I TOLD HER THEY HAD IT IN THE NAVY; SHE DECIDED SHE WANTED THE NAVY, SO IT'S IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RETURNED TO EXCHANGE FOR THE NAVY, BUT SHE CAN'T WAIT, SHE LOVED THE PURSE AT 1ST SIGHT.

Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Leader Guide UPDATED
Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Leader Guide UPDATED
by Henry T. Blackaby
Price: $9.75
53 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT IMPRESSED, April 2, 2013
I THOUGHT THIS LEADER GUIDE WAS GONNA HAVE MORE ANSWER TYPE INFORMATION IN HERE. I DON'T LIKE IT, AND FOR ME IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY MONEY.

MG Collection CAMRYN Black Quilted Oversized Hobo Handbag w/ Shoulder Chains
MG Collection CAMRYN Black Quilted Oversized Hobo Handbag w/ Shoulder Chains
Offered by MyGift
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BAG, April 2, 2013
I RECEIVED THE BAG. I LOVE LARGE HANDBAGS. I LOVE IT. IT IS CLASSY LOOKING, I HAVE ALREADY HAD SEVERAL COMPLIMENTS. THE STRAPS CONCERN ME. I WONDER HOW LONG THEY ARE GONNA HOLD TOGETHER. I CARRY A LOT OF STUFF, AND MY PURSES ARE NORMALLY HEAVY. BUT I LOOK AT IF THE STRAPS BREAK, IT'S NOT LIKE I PAID A FORTUNE FOR THE PURSE. I LOVE THE COLOR. I SIMPLY LOVE THIS BAG.

Premium Stereo Hands-Free 3.5mm Headset Headphones for Samsung Seek M350
Premium Stereo Hands-Free 3.5mm Headset Headphones for Samsung Seek M350
Offered by Newyorkcellphone
Price: $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE HEAD PHONES, December 18, 2012
I PURCHASED THESE FOR MY SAMSUNG SEEK. I GOT THEM FOR THE GYM. THEY WERE NICE. GREAT PURCHASE FOR ME.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3