Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Renee E. Anderson-jnes > Reviews

Browse

Renee E. Anderso...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Renee E. Anderson-jnes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Water Filter Replacement 6pk
Water Filter Replacement 6pk
Price: $5.21
8 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE BUY, June 30, 2014
GLAD I PURCHASED THESE FOR MY NEW MR. COFFEE THERMAL; I NEED ALL THESE FOR FUTURE USE. I BELIEVE THE INSTRUCTIONS SAID I HAVE TO CHANGE THIS FILTER MONTHLY. I AM GLAD I WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE THESE FILTERS IN BULK.

Two Officially Licensed NFL License Plate Screw Caps - Dallas Cowboys
Two Officially Licensed NFL License Plate Screw Caps - Dallas Cowboys
Offered by SPORTS ROADHOUSE
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LOOKING!!, June 30, 2014
THEY ARE SO SHARP LOOKING. I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO BE BIGGER, BUT AFTER MY HUSBAND PUT THEM ON THEY LOOK PERFECT. THEY WERE EASY TO POP ON, HE HAD THEM ON IN NO TIME. WE LOVE THEM!!

Genuine Eureka CN2 Vacuum Bag 61990A - 3 bags
Genuine Eureka CN2 Vacuum Bag 61990A - 3 bags
Price: $6.67
14 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, June 30, 2014
I PURCHASED THESE FOR A VACUUM CLEANER I PURCHASED FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR FUTURE USE. NEVER CAN HAVE TOO MANY VACUUM CLEANER BAGS. GLAD THEY HAD THEM AVAILABLE.

Eureka Ar Belt For Eureka Canister Vacuum Used On Aero
Eureka Ar Belt For Eureka Canister Vacuum Used On Aero
Offered by Vacuum Fix
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE, June 30, 2014
PURCHASED FOR A VACUUM CLEANER I BOUGHT FOR MY DAUGHTER. I PURCHASED IT FOR FUTURE USE. GLAD THEY HAD THEM IN STOCK.

Genuine Eureka EF-3 Exhaust Filter
Genuine Eureka EF-3 Exhaust Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PURCHASE, June 30, 2014
PURCHASED FOR A VACUUM CLEANER PURCHASED FOR MY DAUGHTER. GLAD I FOUND THEM. GREAT PRICE. I AM PUTTING THEM BACK FOR FUTURE USE.

2x Solid Black Universal Headrest Covers for Cars Trucks & Cover Dvd tv Monitors - Set of 2
Offered by UNIQUE IMPORTS - Better Service!
Price: $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PURCHASE, June 30, 2014
I PURCHASED THIS HEADREST FOR THE BACK SEAT OF A 4-DOOR PICKUP FOR THE MIDDLE HEADREST. IT'S NICE AND A NICE ADDITIVE TO THE OTHER 4 DALLAS COWBOY COVERS THAT WAS PURCHASED.

Dallas Cowboys Car Seat Headrest Covers
Dallas Cowboys Car Seat Headrest Covers
Offered by Cjicollectibles, LLC
Price: $20.00
6 used & new from $15.45

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME COVERS, June 30, 2014
I PURCHASED 4 OF THESE HEADRESTS FOR MY HUSBAND'S PICKUP. THEY LOOK SO SHARP! EVERYBODY KNOWS HE IS A TRUE COWBOYS FAN, OK!! I PURCHASED 1 BLACK ONE FOR THE MIDDLE HEADREST. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THESE HEADRESTS HAVE A POCKET IN THE BACK TO SLIP STUFF IN, I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY NEAT. HE LOVES THEM!

Lamont Home Carter Family Size Wicker Laundry Hamper with Coordinating Padded Vinyl Lid, Chocolate
Price: $42.59
9 used & new from $42.59

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, January 7, 2014
The previous hamper I had was 30 years old. It was purchased when I got married. It was brown and wicker. This hamper is beautiful. Very strong wicker; it's about 3 inches more in height than my old hamper. It holds a LOT of clothes. So if you fill it up, be prepared for the loads of laundry to do. I keep it in the master bathroom for me and my husband's clothes, and there was a lot of laundry to do when I let it fill. But I love this hamper, and I am looking forward to it holding up 30 plus years.

Genuine 2007 - 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Spare Tire Cover
Genuine 2007 - 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Spare Tire Cover
Offered by Oremorautogroup
Price: $160.00
6 used & new from $136.09

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE, November 22, 2013
IT CAME IN ON TIME. IT LOOKS GREAT. MY SON LOVES IT ON HIS VEHICLE. IT WAS HARD PUTTING ON, BUT I HAVE WALKED PAST OTHER VEHICLES WITH TIRE COVERS AND THEIRS LOOK LIKE OURS. I GUESS IT IS SUPPOSED TO FIT REALLY TIGHT. WE DO HAVE TO CHECK IT ONCE WE GO THROUGH THE CAR WASH TO MAKE SURE IT IS STILL ON SECURELY. BUT FOR THE MONEY, IT WAS TRULY A GREAT PURCHASE.

Pink Diamante Protector Faceplate Cover(Diamante 2.0) For SAMSUNG D700(Epic 4G)
Pink Diamante Protector Faceplate Cover(Diamante 2.0) For SAMSUNG D700(Epic 4G)
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $4.29
4 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE BLING BLING, October 15, 2013
MY PHONE HAS DISCONTINUED, BUT I FOUND THIS COVER ON AMAZON. IT'S BEAUTIFUL. AND THEY HOLD UP WITH THE JOLTS, AND DROPS MY PHONE GETS. NICE BLING BLING

Page: 1 | 2 | 3