Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Lona L. Christensen > Reviews

Browse

Lona L. Christen...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lona L. Christensen RSS Feed (Central Coast, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
UFM Underwear for Men Adjustable Athletic Support Brief L (32-34) Black
UFM Underwear for Men Adjustable Athletic Support Brief L (32-34) Black
Offered by UFM Underwear for Men
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 22, 2015
Does everything it claims.

Upholstery Foam Pad Round Stool Seat Chair Cushion Replacement Medium Firm Foam (Padded, Kitchen, Counter, Bar) (2"x 16"x16" Diameter)
Offered by Urban Mall
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right., October 22, 2015
True to size and good support. Just what I needed and arrived fast.

Behind Her Smile (Sandy Cove Series Book 6)
Behind Her Smile (Sandy Cove Series Book 6)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Something for every generation., September 25, 2015
I have read all six of the Sandy Cove Series books now. Each one addresses several common issues we all struggle with or know someone who does.
Since I identify more with the elderly family members and often feel that all I can do is pray for the kids, it was encouraging. It’s not just all you can do; often it is the most important.
The characters are so real, as are the situations. I can remember the pain of being an insecure teenager. The events are not sugar-coated. Sometimes the standards of the world win. It takes a lot of love to bring us back to where God wants us. This very personal, multi-generational story has insights everyone will find interesting.

Rubie's Costume Glamour Wig, Blonde, One Size
Rubie's Costume Glamour Wig, Blonde, One Size
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $9.33
16 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 26, 2014
Pretty wig for custome fit well and had good price.

Around the Bend (Sandy Cove Series Book 4)
Around the Bend (Sandy Cove Series Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Having read and enjoyed all three earlier books in Rosemary Hines' Sandy Cove ..., August 17, 2014
Having read and enjoyed all three earlier books in Rosemary Hines' Sandy Cove Series, I think this is the best. Ms. Hines friendly, flowing style has even gotten better. There are so many gentle lessons for all ages, weaved about the lives of her very realistic characters and events.
There was an side of Alzheimer's Disease I had not considered, true examples about love, and about death, "Where IS thy sting?".
For someone not raised Christian, the detailed family life of these loving characters present role models that provide insight not so common anymore.
The only problem I have with Rosemary's books is putting them down so I can get a full night's sleep. But they are worth the next day's need for more coffee or tea.

RFID Blocking Executive Organizer Passport Case
RFID Blocking Executive Organizer Passport Case
Offered by TradingBuzz
Price: $5.00
12 used & new from $4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service and Great product, July 3, 2013
We tested these cases out while going through the car line at the Canadian border. It does everthing it promises to do. we bought a couple more as gifts to our adult children.

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift PRO Dual Eye System 0.33oz./10ml
Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift PRO Dual Eye System 0.33oz./10ml
Offered by AMAZING BEAUTY DEALS
Price: $12.86
22 used & new from $7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, Good product., July 3, 2013
I have used this product for years. The effectiveness at reducing wrinkles for the low price is excellent. I also find the upper lid moisurelizer is helpful in reducing the "Dry Eye Sydrome".

Best Home Fashion Wide Width Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain - Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Beige - 100"W x 84"L - (1 Panel)
Price: $35.00
11 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Service, Good product, July 3, 2013
This drape lays very nicely, keeps out the traffic noise and the summer heat. It pulls easily over the rod due to the grommets and the frabric.

Into Magnolia (Sandy Cove Series Book 3)
Into Magnolia (Sandy Cove Series Book 3)
by Rosemary Hines
Price: $17.95
25 used & new from $15.13

5.0 out of 5 stars How to make a difference, May 5, 2013
Although I have thoroughly enjoyed all three of the Sandy Cove series, I think this is the best of all of them. I read the book in two days since I could not put it down. Rosemary has a wise way of looking at life's situation objectively from many people's point of view. The intricate plot weaves together the puzzles of our lives to show how we can hurt or help each other. These are real-life characters and situations. It also gave me hope for our public school children. Having worked many years on the business side of schools, my respect for teachers had dwindled. It was an eye-opening to walk in the shoes of a dedicated teacher, with her long hours, juggling family obligations and sacrificing sleep in an effort to help the lost students, who shadow our corridors. This is a must read from many perspectives.

The Noticer: Sometimes, all a person needs is a little perspective
The Noticer: Sometimes, all a person needs is a little perspective
by Andy Andrews
Price: $10.55
163 used & new from $1.43

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Author, Andy Andrews, October 1, 2012
Andt Andrews is my new favorite author, I have read 5 of his books now. The Noticer is one of the best, although The Butterfly Effect is a powerful little book. Andy has a way of taking complicated subjects and summing them up in simple, common sense, digestable wording. I recognize the Biblical concepts as they relate to real life. I think we all have a "Jones" watching out for us as we walk this hard planet. Lona

Page: 1 | 2