Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (USA)

Drew Shoes Men's Traveler Oxford
Drew Shoes Men's Traveler Oxford
Price: $151.99 - $204.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but falls apart in just over a month, June 26, 2012
This shoe is very comfortable but the laces and soles are disintegrating only after about a month of use. Not good. This is the shortest life span of a shoe that I know of.

Adobe Premiere Elements 8 [OLD VERSION]
Adobe Premiere Elements 8 [OLD VERSION]
5 used & new from $27.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Responsiveness has something to be desired, November 27, 2009
Bought this as a gift for my daughter who makes videos with the default windows movie maker. The lack of responsiveness is discouraging despite exceeding the minimum requirements on our computer. Adobe's support is forum-based. Still trying to improve the performance.

Even the simplest things to do in PE8 is painful. My daughter has gone back to using Windows Movie Maker and is investigating Sony Vegas as an alternative. What a waste of money PE8 was!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2009 7:44 PM PST

Mission Natural Hutch
Mission Natural Hutch

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural wood can be affordable, November 27, 2009
This review is from: Mission Natural Hutch (Kitchen)
I bought two of these desk systems for my daughters. My home office has an earlier revision of this desk+hutch system (the hutch has a back cork board which I wish they had again) and it is a tremendous value. Easy to assemble with spare parts "just in case". I always buy natural wood furnishing because it actually looks better with a few bumps and age (vs particle board which looks horrible anyway). Usually, the wood styles are more expensive but this is very affordable. I recommend highly.

Western Chief Men's Expedition 606 6" Steel Toe Work Boot,Brown,8 E
Western Chief Men's Expedition 606 6" Steel Toe Work Boot,Brown,8 E

2.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, November 27, 2009
A really good price but these shoes are not very comfortable. Pity the man that wears them all day; I use them to do occasional yard work. The are sturdy and have a thick steel toe. The shoe laces are WAY too long and I have to double knot to take up the slack.

Save Me from Myself: How I Found God, Quit Korn, Kicked Drugs, and Lived to Tell My Story
by Brian Welch
68 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A Changed Life, December 29, 2007
I got the book for Christmas and finished it the next day--I couldn't put it down. Many reviewers suggest only reading the first part but I disagree vehemently. The point of the book is not to document Welch's roller coaster life as a shattered rock star or the formation of Korn, but to give testimony to the power of a living God in one man's seemingly hopeless life. The tone and direction changes in the end because Welch changes in the end. Find out why.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2007 9:40 AM PST

Meditating on the Word
Meditating on the Word
by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Price: $14.46
62 used & new from $3.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Meditating, July 19, 2005
This review is from: Meditating on the Word (Paperback)
Classic Bonhoeffer although the translater took someliberties with mixing pronouns--this side tracks one's concentration.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2006 7:34 PM PST