Profile for D. Stephen Haynes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Stephen Haynes RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TRENDnet Outdoor 3 MP PoE Network Surveillance Camera with Night Vision, TV-IP310PI
Price: Click here to see our price
60 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Outdoor Cam, Great Price!, May 27, 2015
Great resolution and easy to use. If using on a Mac, use Safari over Firefox or Chrome. Recommend this as a great outdoor camera that's very price friendly. Works with many back-end recording applications, as well. Solid product with a good track-record of reliability.

Vega One All in One Nutritional Shake Tub, Natural, Large, 30.4 Ounce
Vega One All in One Nutritional Shake Tub, Natural, Large, 30.4 Ounce
Price: $54.99
4 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gluten, Dairy, and Sugar Free Protein Powder!, May 27, 2015
Fantastic taste that's Gluten, Dairy, and Sugar free! I use this almost daily and recommend it to anyone looking for a good protein shake mix.

Tyvek Wristbands (silver) Party Accessory  (1 count) (100/Pkg)
Tyvek Wristbands (silver) Party Accessory (1 count) (100/Pkg)
Price: $10.50
4 used & new from $4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wristbands!, May 27, 2015
Can be tricky to separate and not tear them, but great! Silver color matched theme of party.

Vionic With Orthaheel Technology Barrow Slippers, Dark Grey, 11 M/D
Vionic With Orthaheel Technology Barrow Slippers, Dark Grey, 11 M/D
Offered by What's Hot
Price: $99.95
4 used & new from $99.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected..., December 23, 2014
Good fit. A little odd, at first. It's like you have to wear it in a little, but it's great, otherwise. Enjoy the memory foam. Nice to use with my standing desk for work.

Ekto+ Drop Protective iPad 2/3/4 Case for kids, Red
Ekto+ Drop Protective iPad 2/3/4 Case for kids, Red
Offered by The Mediastore
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic product from Uzibull!, April 7, 2014
I first discovered the Ekto at a MacWorld conference, knowing this would be a fantastic product for iPad users that are rough and tough with their devices. I immediately purchased one for my iPad 2, and I loved it. I decided to retire my iPad 3 and gift it to my 18 month-old nephew, and Ekto came to mind again. And now they have more colors and a design that's made for kids? It was a no-brainer for me.

My sister has reported that the device has been dropped multiple times, but it still works like a champ. The casing is soft and spongy and "fun" to hold on to with little hands. It's slightly "grippy", which is fantastic for little hands that might have problems securely holding onto the slick surface of the iPad.

I absolutely love these products, and I'll continue to recommend them to my friends, family, and within my own company. Even though there are many other products out there that look fun and wonderful, this guy is a true winner in a field of many players.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible! Not watchable., February 15, 2014
Only got to 1/3 of the pilot before my groaning got to be too much, and I shut it off. It felt forced and I really wanted to enjoy it, but it just felt like I had seen this same thing in 20 other shows. Not original, and not worth your time. Sorry.

Leviton 49265-DC2 Versi-Duct Horizontal Designer Cover 2RU, To Be Used with 492RU Cable Mangers
Price: $39.23
2 used & new from $39.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, January 4, 2014
Great fit, but it looks a bit different from the other panels I have. I do like the "modern silver" look of this, though. I just wish all of my panels matched. Still, it worked perfectly.

Barefoot Yoga Silk Eye Pillows (solid colors) -- with Flax Seed & Lavender Scent
Offered by Barefoot Yoga Co.
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel, Fantastic Smell, October 25, 2013
LOVE THIS! Was better quality than I expected. Soft, silky feel, not too grainy and rough, and a nice permeating scent of lavender through my whole yoga bag. I want a few more to use in the bedroom when going to sleep.

Philips 422196 17-Watt (90-Watt) PAR38 LED Outdoor Flood Light Bulb
Philips 422196 17-Watt (90-Watt) PAR38 LED Outdoor Flood Light Bulb
Offered by thebetterbuys
Price: $27.97
4 used & new from $27.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, but focused and directed., October 2, 2013
If you're looking for a broad-beam flood, this isn't it. The light is bright and the dimming works very well. I have six of these illuminating an area, and I can keep the lights dimmed at 15% for adequate security lighting. When I want to "light-up" the area, I can flip it up to 100% power, and it really lights up the area. Will continue to purchase Philips LED products. GREAT stuff!

Synology America DiskStation 8-Bay Diskless Network Attached Storage (DS1813+)
Synology America DiskStation 8-Bay Diskless Network Attached Storage (DS1813+)
5 used & new from $960.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Synology., October 2, 2013
I love the changes from the 1812 to this one. Disk installation for 3.5" disks was incredibly easy. They now have "strips" that keep the drives in place without having to screw in four screws to keep each drive in its tray. Fantastic product, and I'll continue to order more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3