Profile for Beth Buono-deluca > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beth Buono-deluca RSS Feed (Prospect Hill, NC United States)

Puss 'n Cahoots: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries)
Puss 'n Cahoots: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries)
by Rita Mae Brown
166 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, July 11, 2007
Thank goodness I took it out from the library. I really did not like this book as much as the others. I dont think taking the setting away from Crozet helped much. Plus the characters seemed rather flat. I love horses, but really there was a little too much info. Plus the animals did not really do much in this one. And the monkey?? Whats up with that?

The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers
The Cat Who Had 60 Whiskers
by Lilian Jackson Braun
252 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst one yet, July 11, 2007
The series has been going downhill for the last few books, but this one was the worst. Thank goodness I took it out of the library and did not waste the money to buy it. The story was boring, there was no real mystery and no resolution of any plot themes. Dont waste your time.

Roger Day Live!
Roger Day Live!
DVD ~ Roger Day
Price: $13.17
18 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, July 4, 2004
This review is from: Roger Day Live! (DVD)
There is so much fun packed into this DVD. The whole family can join in to kiss Rhino's, eat mosquito burritos and fly around the world. Roger is energetic, has a great stage presence and is very much into the kids and grownups in the audience. Having seen him live several times but in a much smaller setting, this is a great way to see him whenever you want!!

Ready to Fly
Ready to Fly
Offered by crazace2006
Price: $9.99
21 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Roger Rocks, July 4, 2004
This review is from: Ready to Fly (Audio CD)
We have seen Roger perform locally and my 3 year old son loved him. I ended up buying the CDs and his video. only drawback is I end up having to play them over and over and over.... for my son. The songs are fun, easy to sing to and make you want to get up and dance!!!

Baby Newton [VHS]
Baby Newton [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Prime Mover
Price: $15.35
44 used & new from $0.24

4.0 out of 5 stars great for toddlers, December 1, 2002
This review is from: Baby Newton [VHS] (VHS Tape)
It did not hold my son's attention as an infant, but now that he is two, he likes it so much. This one and Van Gogh seem to work better on toddlers. I think because they actually learn shapes and colors, they enjoy it more than just the objects and music. He will bring me the video and say " watch shapes!". He has learned shapes and colors with the help of these tapes.