Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lindsey RSS Feed (VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Christmas Coming Home
Christmas Coming Home
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them and this song, December 5, 2014
This review is from: Christmas Coming Home (MP3 Music)
These girl are so talented, I love them and this song!

JW Pet Company Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Medium
JW Pet Company Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Medium
Price: $5.19
33 used & new from $2.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail, November 17, 2014
My dog immediately chewed off the ears and feet. Then the little pieces of rubber she had ripped off became a choking hazard. Had to toss this right away.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Normally, This Would be Cause for Concern: Tales of Calamity and Unrelenting Awkwardness
by Danielle Fishel
Price: $19.07
70 used & new from $3.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun read by a likeable author, November 17, 2014
An easy, fun read. Each chapter is its own "story" so it is easy to read in multiple sittings without having to remember where you left off in the overall story. If you don't love Danielle Fishel already, you will after reading this book. She's such a great and down-to-earth person!

Astrobone Steak Flavored Chew Toy, Medium
Astrobone Steak Flavored Chew Toy, Medium
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Well the good news is my 30 pound strong chewer dog LOVED ..., October 25, 2014
Well the good news is my 30 pound strong chewer dog LOVED it. When I gave it to her she took off running with her new treasure. 30 minutes later I found her in the yard with one end of the bone already gone. The bad news is it's going in the trash now as I don't think she should be swallowing any more of it.

Paper Mate InkJoy 300 RT Retractable Medium Point Ballpoint Pens, 8 Pack, Assorted Colors (1781564)
Price: $3.79
62 used & new from $1.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Never tried a worse pen, June 15, 2014
They come with a little plastic tip on the edge that you remove for the first use. After that, I stored the pens upright in a cup on the side of the fridge. The next day, the ink had all blotted on the bottom of each pen and made a sticky, thick, ugly, unusable product. I only got to use these the first day, and although they were fine, they really weren't great like I was expecting.

Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Women's Razor, 1 Count
Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Women's Razor, 1 Count
Price: $7.97
2 used & new from $7.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact razor, May 22, 2014
I received this razor complimentary through Influenster. It works well, even on dry skin (just wet the razor first) and comes with a nice carrying case.
It's slightly harder to handle than a regular sized razor but I haven't had any problems with the angle.
Interchangeable with your other Venus razor blades which is always a plus.

The only "negative" I have about this product is that it is advertised to be great for travel and on-the-go; however, I don't find that it takes up any less space than a standard disposable razor, should I want to toss it in my purse.

SteamFast SF-142 Multi-Surface Steam Mop
SteamFast SF-142 Multi-Surface Steam Mop
Price: $44.99
19 used & new from $44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible mop, March 13, 2014
My first steam mop. Now that I have replaced it, I realize how bad this one was.
The tank was not removable, so you have to use an extra cup to get the water into this.
It is impossible to tell how much water is left, yet it is bad to overfill it, so it's hard to figure out how much water it needs.
The water takes a long time to heat up.
The steam is not all that powerful.
The color of the lights are confusing and not labeled- annoying to keep having to check the manual to find out if it was "on" or "heating" or what.
And finally, after about a year of using this once a month max (so probably 10 uses total), it died. Says it is on but never heats up.

I replaced it with a Bissell and threw this one in the trash.

eForCity® Clear Screen Protectors / Covers Compatible with Motorola Droid RAZR XT910, 3-Pack Combo
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $0.97
8 used & new from $0.97

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, March 12, 2014
I cheaped out by getting this brand and I regret it. Unlike nicer screen protectors that look almost invisible, this one is thick, showed lots of bubbles, and never looked good even when new.

IRIS Premium Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, 55-Quart, Almond
IRIS Premium Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, 55-Quart, Almond
Offered by Store and Organize
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 55 quart holds 45 lbs of dog food, March 12, 2014
I had trouble deciding which size to buy; on the box this one (55 qt) says it can hold 45 lbs of dog food. I emptied a new 30 lb bag into it and a half-full 15-lb bag and have room to spare, so I'd say it does hold 45 lbs. Maybe even 50.

Norpro Nonstick Stainless Locking Mini Tongs
Norpro Nonstick Stainless Locking Mini Tongs
Price: $5.00
8 used & new from $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good "small tongs" - easier to handle than the bigger kind, March 12, 2014
Easier to flip over small pieces of meat and vegetables with this smaller sized pair of tongs. Just what I needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4