ARRAY(0x9dcb1c30)

Customer Reviews: 115

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CC40 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Belly Button Ring Assortment Navel 14 Gauge 7/16" Qty 5 Ultra Sparkle Ho834
Belly Button Ring Assortment Navel 14 Gauge 7/16" Qty 5 Ultra Sparkle Ho834
Offered by JKL NOVELTIES
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for quantity, April 17, 2014
Bought these for my daughter. She loves them! A couple broke...but for the price these are great! Arrived fast, packaged safe & I do recommend them if you want pretty belly rings for a good price.

LG Optimus S Sync & Charge USB Cable
LG Optimus S Sync & Charge USB Cable
Offered by EZFindDeals
Price: $2.36
23 used & new from $0.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 17, 2014
Needed an extra USB cord & this works great! Arrived quick, packaged safe, great price & I definitely recommend this cord if you need a new one or just as an extra ;)

2.5mm (Male) To 3.5mm (Female) Stereo Audio Jack Adapter
2.5mm (Male) To 3.5mm (Female) Stereo Audio Jack Adapter
Offered by Cosy Zone
Price: $1.31
49 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 17, 2014
Daughter wanted this to adapt her ph to stereo. Works GREAT! No static or problems. Arrived very quick, packaged safe, great price & I definitely recommend this adaptor!

NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base, Skin Tone, 0.21 oz(Packaging May Vary)
NYX Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base, Skin Tone, 0.21 oz(Packaging May Vary)
Price: $6.80
25 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter LOVES this!!!!, April 17, 2014
I have bought 2 of these & both of my daughters use so many different eye shadows & they LOVE this eye base! Works GREAT! I used it a couple of times myself, went out dancing & my eye shadow never smeared or faded. This stuff is AMAZING!!!! Arrived quick, packaged very safe, GREAT price & I highly recommend this product!!

Vinylsay #0270 - FAITH MAKES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE, LOVE MAKES ALL THINGS EASY, HOPE MAKES ALL T...
Offered by VinylSay LLC
Price: $8.80
4 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!, April 17, 2014
LOVE this wall quote!! I get so many great compliments when family & friends come over. I have bought several wall quotes & I love every one of them!! They take a little time to deliver since they come from China...but free shipping & the great price is worth the wait for sure!! Packaged VERY safely & I highly recommend this if you want to spruce up your home with easy to put on wall quotes, or fill an empty space on your wall. LOVE these!! :)

32 Color Design Neon Glitter & Plain Eyeshadow Makeup Kit
32 Color Design Neon Glitter & Plain Eyeshadow Makeup Kit
Offered by Charter-Inc
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!, April 17, 2014
I have bought several of these eye color pallets for my daughters. They LOVE them all cause they have so many colors to choose from. They are very good quality & beautiful colors. Delivered very quick, packaged very safe in bubble wrap, & a GREAT price!
I highly recommend ANY of these eye color pallets if you are wanting GREAT quality eye shadow colors :)

Laptop battery Charger for Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000
Laptop battery Charger for Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000
Offered by LinkPC
Price: $8.89
13 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT!, April 17, 2014
Old laptop cord was shot so I bought this & it works GREAT!!!! Arrived very quick! Packaged very safe, GREAT price & I highly recommend if you need a new laptop cord. Just MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE CORRECT ONE ;)

Denise Austin : Hit The Spot : 10 five minute target toners
Denise Austin : Hit The Spot : 10 five minute target toners
DVD ~ Denise Austin
Offered by Media Wholesaler
Price: $7.83
55 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!, April 17, 2014
My Daughter was over-weight in her teens. Bought this for her & after she had my 1st Grandson she worked out to this 6 days a week, changed her diet, drinks nothing but water.....& she lost 115 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks AMAZING!!!! THANKYOU Denise Austin for giving my daughter's beautiful body back!!!! Arrived quick, packaged safe, great price & I highly recommend if you are wanting to loose weight FOR REAL!! :)

Blue Magic 725CD-06 Headlight Lens Restorer - 8 oz.
Blue Magic 725CD-06 Headlight Lens Restorer - 8 oz.
Offered by TheSaleBox
Price: $5.38
11 used & new from $5.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good, April 17, 2014
Bought this & it works ok. Had to use several times but it got most of my headlights clearer. Not as clear as I want, but I do have an old car. Used it on my Daughter's headlights & worked great! Her car is newer than mine though. Arrived quick, packaged safe, great price & I do recommend this...you just have to use a few times if your headlights are not clear.

WISDOM IS KNOWING TH RIGHT PATH TO TAKE...INTEGRITY IS TAKING IT Vinyl Wall D...
Offered by Reperdesign
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Daughter's room............, April 17, 2014
Bought for my Daughter's room & she LOVES it!! Took a little time to mail to me but it came from China with NO shipping fees! Packaged very safely, GREAT price & I definitely recommend! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12