Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for Fred V > Reviews

Browse

Fred V's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fred V RSS Feed (Nevada, USA)

V For Vendetta Collector's Edition Mask Costume,One Size
V For Vendetta Collector's Edition Mask Costume,One Size
Offered by Toynk Toys
Price: $16.99
24 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality mask!, October 29, 2012
This mask is very nice, I was getting compliments all night. The strap on the back is adjustable and comfortable. I have a big head and this mask fit perfectly. I would recommend this mask over the cheap ones, it is worth the money.

Qzoxx Premium Dual Compartment Automatic Cigarette Dispenser with Lighter
Qzoxx Premium Dual Compartment Automatic Cigarette Dispenser with Lighter
Offered by GREATDEAL1
Price: $10.19
3 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool product, June 10, 2012
This case lighter exceeded my expectations. I thought I was taking a gamble because it was so cheap. The cigarettes do not get crushed because the case is so sturdy and the lighter works well even in the wind. It didn't come with directions but it is pretty self explanitory. Everyone that still smokes wants one when they see it and it holds ten cigarettes. All in all I recommend this product, it even comes filled up with butane when you get it.

Thanks,
Fred

Pilot Slider USB Rechargeable Cigarette Lighter- Rubberized Black
Pilot Slider USB Rechargeable Cigarette Lighter- Rubberized Black
Offered by 1 Wild Concept
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool lighter, June 1, 2012
This is an awesome lighter. Where I live it is windy all the time and this is the solution to my problem. Even though it was cheap it does not feel cheap. The battery lasts me about 100 cigarettes. I recommend it, after my friends saw it they all bought one. Great alternative to bic lighters.

Pee Puck-Makes Toilet Water Yellow for Days-Fake Pee Gag Gift
Pee Puck-Makes Toilet Water Yellow for Days-Fake Pee Gag Gift
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely funny, May 3, 2012
I threw one of these in the toilet last week and the water is still yellow. My girlfriend was screaming at me to flush the toilet. It got to the point to where I finally had to tell her, but, it was worth it. I can't wait to try them out at other people's houses. Great gag.

Firestik (FS-3BK) Black 3' 650W Tunable Tip CB Antenna
Firestik (FS-3BK) Black 3' 650W Tunable Tip CB Antenna
Price: $26.40
9 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great antenna, March 14, 2012
First of all shipping was blazing fast and it was packaged well as always from amazon. The old antenna I was using was a cobra and it was ok. This antenna is ten times better it was a breeze to install with the FireStik MK-184R Dodge Ram / Dakota hood mount kit. It is very sturdy and well made. I can tell it will stand up to the elements. The antenna was easy to tune with the screw tip (almost perfect out of the box) and my swr was .5 as compared to 1.5 with the cobra. The reception is clear as day. I am very pleased with the performance of this antenna and best of all it's made in the USA.

FireStik MK-184R Dodge Ram / Dakota hood mount kit
FireStik MK-184R Dodge Ram / Dakota hood mount kit
Offered by PRIME DEALERS
Price: $23.10
10 used & new from $23.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mount, March 14, 2012
I installed this mount on my 2004 Dodge ram. It was very easy and is very high quality. The shipping was fast. Just so you know you have to install the jack for the back of the cb on the end of the cable. But if I can do it anyone can.

D-Link DGL-4500 Extreme-N Selectable Dual-Band Gaming Router
D-Link DGL-4500 Extreme-N Selectable Dual-Band Gaming Router
10 used & new from $54.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Open nat on two xboxes, November 21, 2011
I have been searching for a router for a long time that would allow me to have open nat types on both of the xboxes in my home network. By writing this I hope to save everyone with this problem the time it took me to figure it out. First off I have charter cable Internet. They were renting me an ambit router for $10 a month. With the ambit router I would have one Xbox open nat and the other was always strict or moderate. This would not allow me to play with my friends as I could only connect to myself. I would always get dropped out of the game before it started.

I tried various other routers and gateways always getting the same result. All the info I could find talked about port forwarding, port triggering, static ip's and setting up a dmz. None of this worked for me and I spent countless hours trying on every modem/router combination. I finally found this router specifically for gaming so I decided to give it a try. As always with amazon the shipping was blazing fast. As well as the router I decided to try a newer cable modem as well I chose theMotorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem.

Setup was very easy. I just connected the modem, entered my charter account number and the old Mac Id after that the Internet worked. The router came with a cd so I put that in and set up the password and security settings ect... After that I plugged in all my Ethernet cables and connected all my wireless devices. Then I started up my xboxes and put in cod mw3 and wouldn't you know both of the consoles had open nat types. I didn't even have to mess with any of the router settings it is really just plug and play with this router. Now I can play with all my friends no problem.

Hope this helps out anyone who is still looking for a router. If your a gamer this blazing fast machine is for you.