Profile for Amazon Customer Since Amazon Sold Only Books > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 75

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer Since Amazon Sold Only Books "Life is a journey...the destination, enigmatic." RSS Feed (Southern CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Termichy Retro Handcrafted Strand Wrap Bracelet with Jet and Silver Tone Faceted Beads and Chains
Offered by Termichy
Price: $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A memorable piece, great gift--truly a unique addition to your jewelry box., June 19, 2015
I am very picky about my jewelry, and love unique, artistic pieces...they do not have to be expensive, but they do have to be beautiful or edgy or have something special about them.

This piece is all of that and more. It is very pretty--sparkly, great texture, unique design...obviously handmade by an artisan.

It is one long strand that wraps around your wrist and keeps its shape. It has a button-type closure eith many different choices for a perfect fit.

I gave this to my sister-in-law as a gift, and it was hard to give away. I might have to come back and buy one for myself!

Handheld Laser Distance Measurer with Blacklit Display By Tuirel (Up to 230 Ft Range)
Offered by AUTOZOME
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the home user or professional, this is a quality tool., June 19, 2015
When I first received this item, I didn't think it would be as accurate as it is (I didn't think it was possible) but it is very accurate and I love the different ways you can use this.
I work in city planning, and this is very useful when checking out buildings and distances between property lines and structures. It is highly accurate (to the point of trying to trick it--you can't).

This is a high-quality piece. The unit is small enough to carry around easily and isn't bulky or annoying. It has the ability to be screwed into a tripod (this could be great for surveyors).

I highly recommend this product. For the home-user, it is plug-and-play. For the professional, you can make it fit your needs.

AGPtek® 3M x 3M 300 LED Linkable Design Fairy String Curtains Light Ideal for Indoor Outdoor Home Garden Christmas Party Wedding - Warm White
Offered by BrainyDeal
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm such a fan of fairy lights--and these are perfect for my special project (wine bottle lamps), June 19, 2015
Love love love these lights!
The color is so relaxing--the ivory is beautiful.

Upon arrival, it does take awhile to untangle the lights. Some patience, and a large countertop, and you're golden. They have different patterns, too, so you can have some fun with the different lighting effects.

I am going to use these in a homemade light fixture (I'll post pictures when I'm done). I am going to create a wagon-wheel of sorts, and hang wine bottles from it. I will wire these into the bottles, so that each string fills up one bottle. This fixture is going to hang from my patio cover (that has grape vines on it).

You can do a lot with these--just let your imagination run wild. They have been thoroughly tested here and have worked without fail. Highly recommended!!

[2015 New Version] AGPtek ZELOTES LED Optical 2400 DPI 7 Button Adjustable 2.4G Wireless Professional Gaming Mouse Mice- Black
Offered by BrainyDeal
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique, Sharp, Flawless, Sturdy--this is a really nice mouse and highly recommended, June 19, 2015
This is a really sharp mouse--very sleek, and I LOVE the lights. (Yes, I'm like a crow and love shiny things.)

The mouse is very responsive, and the different buttons are very useful. I have had different gaming mice (mouses?) and this one is the nicest looking, and at least as responsive as the others.

One thing that stands out to me about this mouse is that it feel sturdy. Others are lightweight to the point of flimsy--but this one isn't jumpy or jittery. It is a little large for my hand (I'm a small-boned female) but it fits my male-counterpart just fine.

It paired up with no issues, and has been flawless for about a month now.

The mouse was provided as a sample for review.

TKO Wireless Bluetooth Activity and Sleep Fitness Tracker
TKO Wireless Bluetooth Activity and Sleep Fitness Tracker
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $36.79
6 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, non-proprietary, great app interface (iPhone) and it works!, June 19, 2015
I have reviewed a number of these devices, and frankly, this is the first one that really worked for me. It is very comfortable, wears like a watch (which I needed for work, anyway) and keeps track of my activities well.

It paired quickly with my iPhone 6, and the data transfers perfectly.

The battery lasts for a really long time (many days), which is amazing.

The band is silicone, and if you're prone to sweating, you can easily clean this. The unit itself is separate, and removes from the band easily (but also stays-put when in place (be sure to put it in the correct way--line up the button).

The charging cable is standard mini USB. Thank you, TKO for not going proprietary (that drives me nuts).

The app is nicer than others I have tested--this is very user-friendly.

I really like this unit and would definitely recommend it!

Cuisinart CNBR-181 Bacon Grilling Rack
Cuisinart CNBR-181 Bacon Grilling Rack
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not practical for home use, but could be good for camping use., May 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This grilling rack is impractical for household use. It took over 20 minutes in a closed gas grill to cook 4 strips of bacon, and even then, they were still not as "done" as I like.

However, if you are camping, this could be a good thing (but it will take a long time to cook your bacon).

The unit was great at draining the oil without causing a grease fire (my brother just attempted to cook bacon on his grill without a unit designed for this and caused a grease fire, so don't try that).
It cleaned up easily--both by hand and in the dishwasher.
The unit folds up flat for easy storage (important when camping, especially).

I wanted to give this more stars, but it's really not practical at all for home use. You can cook it much quicker on the range or--especially--in the microwave on a bacon plate.

Wireless Doorbell, AVANTEK DTZ5-12B Portable Door Bell Kit, 36 Chime Tones, 1000 ft / 300 m Range [1 Touch Button & 2 Plug-In Door Chimes]
Offered by Avantek US
Price: $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My UPS man says "5 stars!", May 28, 2015
I have a house with a really nice grassy entryway that is gated (just before my front door). I like to keep the doors open for the breeze, and my dogs really like that option for snoozing in the grassy shade when the backyard is too sunny for their tastes.

The problem is, one of my dogs is a pit bull (a rescue) who scares the bejeebers out of everyone, even though he's the sweetest boy in the world (he's a rescue--and I think he rescued US as much as we did him). He was really excited when the UPS guy came one day--so much so that the poor guy threw the package and ran. (No need to, but the reputation of my dog's breed preceded him.)

I kept asking my fiancee to install a doorbell outside of the gate, but he never had time...so when the manufacturer sent me this to review, I was enthusiastic to put it to work.

The first issue I worried about was the distance between the gate and the receivers of the signal. I have a pretty large house (3,600 square feet), and the gate is pretty far from the front door (about 30 feet). I put a receiver in the kitchen (the furthest point from the gate) and it had no issue receiving the signal (even through the exterior wall and two interior walls). We put the other upstairs, and again, had no issue.

The second issue I worried about was the volume. I have a hard time hearing our existing doorbell (I've missed guests because of this). This one is really nice and loud, and the different tones and songs make it hard to miss.

We settled on the "Under the Sea" song, and it always makes me sing on the way to the door. You have lots of varieties, from the typical ding-dong to a woman saying "hello".

For me, this is a must-have. The UPS guy doesn't leave his packages unnoticed outside of the gate anymore, and people can just buzz before they risk having to meet up with the pooch. I can leave a sign on the gate to have people ring there, so I can leave that door open for a breeze. It's a win-win. The price (under 25 bucks) is amazing.

iPhone 6 Battery Case Charging Case, JOTO Slim Fit Extended Battery Case for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch - 3100mAh / 150% Extra Battery [Apple MFI Certified] - External Rechargeable Protective iPhone 6 Charger Case / Best iPhone 6 Charging Case / Extended iPhone 6 Backup Power Bank Battery Pack Cover Cases, (iPhone 6 Battery Pack / iPhone 6 Power Case / iPhone 6 USB Juice Bank / iPhone 6 Battery Charger) [Black / Black]
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5-stars for this iPhone 6 battery charging case., May 28, 2015
As a lawyer, this phone gets a lot of use, between clients, email, texting, calendars, etc. My battery is always dying (or coming dangerously close to dying, so I'm stuck with a charger--in the car, at my desk, etc.).

My associates have all gone with the extended battery cases, and have suggested I do so, too. When the manufacturer sent this to me to review, I was very enthusiastic to do so. I could compare it to other brands as well as see if it fit in with my needs.

This case fits well onto my phone. It is everything it says it is--it looks nice, and extends the battery life through the whole day. What a blessing!
My associates paid a lot more for theirs, and they believe that this is a great deal, too.

So, it's getting 5 stars. All-day-battery life without worry--it's worth the 60 bucks just for that (more for me!).

Purrfect Arch Self Groomer with Bag of Catnip, Cat Grooming Arch
Purrfect Arch Self Groomer with Bag of Catnip, Cat Grooming Arch
Offered by 2 Guys
Price: $11.65
60 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Poor bored kitty has something to do--he's a cat that loves his brush, so this is perrrrfect. :), May 28, 2015
My daughter is staying with us and her poor kitty has to stay in the bedroom with a small family room attached, away from the regular family living quarters. (I have a dog that is anti-cat...)
We have tried many things to keep him occupied, and most, while appreciated, require human interaction, so he still gets bored.

He uses this ALL the time--on his own, and with us there. He seems to love it. He's a cat that loves his brush,, so this was right up his alley.

It has stood up to his constant use now for over 6 weeks and it is going strong. I am really grateful for the manufacturer for sending this to me to review. It has been a real gift to him (and us, as he isn't scratching up my carpet out of boredom).

Parateck Unique Detachable Wine Aerator Decanter with Stand Easy Clean and Carrying
Offered by Welldeal
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A little different than others on the market..., May 28, 2015
I have a few of these wine decanters, and they all work pretty much the same way. By exposing the wine to air, the wine gains a better flavor. I could go into the science, but that's the end result.

Some decanters look cool, but don't get the job done. This type works well, both using the screen and allowing the wine to swirl down the cylinder, through the air, into your glass.

This one is different from my others in that it is larger. This makes it easier to pour (especially after a few glasses of wine). The cylinder is longer and wider, too, and the wine actually gets a LOT more exposure to air using this than the smaller version.

The presentation is nice, and this makes for a nice gift, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20