Profile for Amazon Customer Since Amazon Sold Only Books > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer Since Amazon Sold Only Books "Life is a journey...the destination, enigmatic." RSS Feed (Southern CA USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Blogger 3D Butterfly Wall Sticker Three-dimensional 12 Pcs Wall Decal Home Decoration Removable Sticker Mural DIY Decor as Mirror(12pcs\White)
Offered by bfrggder
Price: $4.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, unique touch!, May 21, 2015
I received the white butterfly decor from the manufacturer, asking for an honest review.

I put them up in my sauna room, and believe that they really added a flair that you cannot get with paint. The 3D effect is unique and I really do love it!

They were very easy to apply. I am considering buying some more to continue the design through the room. It would be really fun to paint flowers around the room, too, to make the room feel outdoorsy.

KingWin Aluminum 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub (KWZ-400)
KingWin Aluminum 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub (KWZ-400)
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice USB hub--take it from a picky computer user., May 21, 2015
11 bucks for a 4-port hub? That's a great deal--especially for this sort of quality.

The manufacturer sent this to me, asking for an unbiased review.

I have an extensive computer system, and have been through many different USB hubs. This one is unique in design--I like how they are stacked instead of side-by-side. The cord is long enough to reach from the rear of the tower to where you can access it. That's important to me, too.

The color is nice--very tres chic. The unit is heavy duty and well made.

I had no issues using it, and it has held up for over a month of rotating plugs.

I can recommend this item.

Blogger Antique Copper Sprayers Nozzle Glass Bonsai Gardening Water Watering Can Pumpkin Bottle Pot Shower Perfume Bottle Garden Decoration(Spray Bottle)
Offered by bfrggder
Price: $11.89
2 used & new from $11.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, well-made, and works well, May 21, 2015
Cute decor notes, but also a quality spray bottle, too.

This looks adorable in my bathroom (bronze sculptured bunnies, bronze tile). It is not only cute, but it works well. I have used it to spray plants during dry warm spells, and it doesn't leak, and works well with a fine consistent mist.

I can recommend this--it is well made, and works very well.

Unit supplied by manufacturer

Premium Sports Water Bottle By Cricent, with Flip Top Lid, Handle and Straw, Leak Proof, 700 Ml, Black
Offered by Cricent
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $14.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Some special design points make this better than others..., May 21, 2015
When the manufacturer offered to send this to me, I thought--cool, a water bottle...

I have a fitness business, and have used MANY varieties of water bottles. This one is unique--the flexible straw, while it takes a little getting used to, is awesome. It folds down and seals shut when you close the lid--no leaks!

The size is perfect--it fits inside the side pocket of a backpack or bookbag/attache. The manufacturing is top notch, with great materials. It is easy to wash (I put it in the dishwasher).

It fits easily in my medium-sized hand. Some water bottles are so fat (Naglene) that they are uncomfortable to hold. This one is nice.

I like the hook, too. Makes it easy to carry, especially if your hands are full.

I really like this water bottle, and do recommend it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2015 11:23 PM PDT

HAHOME® 33FT 100 Leds Copper Wire Starry String Lights Warm White,Includes Power Adapter,Decorate for Christmas, Party, Wedding, Holidays, Easter day, Valentine's Day
Offered by Bestdealstore
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Copper wire is gorgeous, lights are bright--these are well made!, May 21, 2015
The manufacturer sent these to me, asking for an unbiased review.

That said, I have reviewed a couple of different versions of these lights, and enjoy them very much.

They are very bright, the wires are sturdy (I love the copper color) and you can really work them around creatively.

That all said, they don't have a remote, so you'll have to plug and unplug (or put on a switched-plug) them to make them work. This was the only drawback, as other brands do have remotes.

I put them inside of wine bottles, and make fun lamps out on my deck...there are so many ways to use these, it's amazing. I love LEDs--they are bright, they last forever, and they don't use any energy to speak of.

Mengo S-Power Shockproof/Water-Resistant 5300Mah Solar Assist Back-up Battery Charger Featuring Dual USB Port Smart Charge Technology (For iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG, HTC) (Onyx)
Offered by Mengo Products
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the little things--like the clip, the waterproof nature of this unit, and design--and the fact that it works on cloudy days, May 21, 2015
Dang--when the manufacturer sent me this, asking for a review, I didn't think it would work THIS well!

First--before you try using this straight out of the box, charge it up first with the USB. If you don't, you're kind of handicapping yourself (and the unit's abilities).

That said, once it's primed, you can charge this in the cloudy sunlight. I have had nothing but cloudy sunlight, and it's worked flawlessly. No need for super sunny, ultra-direct sunshine, as some other brands have required when I reviewed them.

I love how you can recharge your items when you go on a picnic or or camping trip. I ride motorcycles, and it's GREAT for bumping that charge up to where you feel more comfortable (I stream Pandora while I ride, so it kind of drains the battery).

I can totally recommend this--the manufacturer thought of everything--right down to the clip, which is very secure.

WATERFLY Peacock Feather Universal Canvas Backpack School Travel Hiking Camping Tote Case Rucksack Shoulder Bag Satchel Handbag Bookbag
Offered by e_Shop_City
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for students--this is really pretty!, May 21, 2015
This is a really pretty backpack, and the colors are SO bright (brighter in person than in the photo).

The manufacturer offered to send me this, asking for an honest review. I really like it, and think it's a lot of fun for a high-school student or junior high-school student. It's artistic and not "kid-like". It's also really heavy duty and can handle those books they have to haul around.

It is pretty basic (no bells or whistles) but has a couple of small pockets.

I can recommend it for school use--it's not for outdoor backpacking, but it's great for basic bookbagging.

Dimples Excel "Adventure" Set: Parachute Cord Paracord Survival Bracelet for Wrist Approx.18cm-20cm (7"-8") with Stainless Steel Black Bow Shackle + Carabiner "Grenade" Survival Kit
Offered by Dimples Excel
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dirt biking, hiking, camping--this is a great addition to your safety gear., May 21, 2015
The manufacturer sent me this, asking me for an honest review. I was happy to do so, and thought my nephew would dig it for his camping trips with his Boy Scout troop.

BUT--my finacee saw them first. He's an avid back-woods dirt biker and said that they were a GREAT addition to his gear. He says that everyone who goes out there in the outback needs to have something like this--and this is so well put together, it's perfect.

He took it all apart, and now I need to buy another set for him. :)

So, yes--this gets the thumbs-up rating from us!

LolliZ Party Hats, Pink/Polka Dots, 12 Pcs. 6.5"H
LolliZ Party Hats, Pink/Polka Dots, 12 Pcs. 6.5"H
Offered by Innovative World
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars There's something special about a party hat...., May 21, 2015
Too much fun!

The manufacturer offered to send me this, asking for an honest review. The timing was great, as we were about to have a "is it a girl or boy?" baby shower...and they sent me some blue items and some pink.

These hats are so cute--we put them on the guests' kids. They loved it! There's something about a party hat...right?? Oh, and you know how cheap party hats always end up snapping their strings? These were sturdy and had no issues.

The guests all raved at how cute the polka dot theme is. It's classy and fun. The colors are nice and bright (but not too bright, if you know what I mean).

I can totally recommend these--and love how the pink/blue goes together so well! (Check out their other products--the cups, plates, etc--you won't be disappointed!)

Oh, and it's a girl :)

LolliZ 7 Oz Cups, Polka Dots-Blue. 12 Pcs.
LolliZ 7 Oz Cups, Polka Dots-Blue. 12 Pcs.
Offered by Innovative World
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Party Cups!, May 21, 2015
Too much fun!

These cups are really nice--I think they are the nicest product of the line. They are tough and handled refills all afternoon. Mixing the blue and pink items together really made the event fun. Being that they all have the same pattern, they match perfectly.

Oh, and it's a girl :)